Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-10-2010   #321 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

I hate re-runs actually. Lol

Hmm.. I need new shows to occupy me for these couple of months.
suggestion please.
`-`

The part that REALLY made me cry is at "To Sir, With Love" part. ;-;
I think i saw sue teared up too right?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-10-2010   #322 (permalink)
Pixellated Yeti Goodness.
Special

Dook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really nice
IGN: Dookoon/Dashyat
Class: Mighty Ferret Militia
Level: Low
Guild: Noobs Club

Yeah I really love that final song. The tune got stuck in my head xD

I guess Sue's starting to see what the Glee Club has achieved for the kids, though I do hope that she continues to hate it for awhile to maintain hilarity.

I've got the World Cup and So You Think You Can dance to occupy me for awhile; then I don't know :P probably back to anime.

06-10-2010   #323 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dook
Yeah I really love that final song. The tune got stuck in my head xD

I guess Sue's starting to see what the Glee Club has achieved for the kids, though I do hope that she continues to hate it for awhile to maintain hilarity.

I've got the World Cup and So You Think You Can dance to occupy me for awhile; then I don't know :P probably back to anime.
she can love glee for all she wants, just as long as he hates schuester.

06-11-2010   #324 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold

I know that Sue still hates Rachel, Finn, Emma, Shuester.

06-16-2010   #325 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

I dont think that Sue actually says anything that specificies Finn negatively :S I hope her story with the downsyndrome stuff develops... I really liek the idea of giving her a soft side x3

06-19-2010   #326 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

i lold

06-19-2010   #327 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

LOL
Those Glee kids is epic.

06-20-2010   #328 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

LOLOL omg that clip was hilarious

06-24-2010   #329 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

I was surprised the airplane had Glee episodes. Too bad it was only the first 4. :[

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

07-27-2010   #330 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

I propose we start compiling info on the second season.

A 'Rocky Horror' Episode, and 9 Other 'Glee' Spoilers - Yahoo! TV Blog

* An entire episode based on Brittany (aka the Britney Spears episode)
* Will be a Power of Madonna 2
* Artie and Tina split
* Kurt gets a Boyfriend
* Brittany goes out with someone in the Cheerios

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

07-27-2010   #331 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Quote:
We're writing an episode that I really like where we find out that Tina has fallen out of love with Artie and in love [with] Mike.
OMG YESSSSS MIKE <3333

I secretly shipped Mike/Tina before I even knew his name ;_;

these swimming gays ruined my life

07-27-2010   #332 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

Kurt's boyfriend is hot. There was an article on it...I wonder if I can find it again.
Edit: Has Glee Finally Cast Kurt's Love Interest?

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

Last edited by Esper; 07-27-2010 at 07:04 PM.

07-27-2010   #333 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

Mello will become famous soon enoughMello will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Mello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
Kurt's boyfriend is hot. There was an article on it...I wonder if I can find it again.
Edit: Has Glee Finally Cast Kurt's Love Interest?

He looks like the opposite of Kurt

07-27-2010   #334 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

WOW. Does it mean Artie will be out of Glee since Tina split with him? And because of the split, he lost the audition with Puck? O_O

LOL
And Kurt's get BF. AWESOME. Humping episode please.

07-28-2010   #335 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Love scene please :-D

oh and, a rocky horror episode? AWESSOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEE 8D

07-28-2010   #336 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

Kinda sad to see the split, which also leads me to get scared that Artie will be the person leaving the cast, he was one of my favorites ]:

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

08-26-2010   #337 (permalink)
situation walkspace

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute

September 21st. Someone hold me.

08-26-2010   #338 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

!!!!

is there a trailer/preview out yet? ;_;

these swimming gays ruined my life

08-26-2010   #339 (permalink)
situation walkspace

No, but there's a Behind the Scenes video that kinda has some of the upcoming Brit Brit episode in it... :>

08-26-2010   #340 (permalink)
Special
Games

Aw. It airs right when university starts again. :[