Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-16-2010   #841 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Zombieland (lol).

It's the nature of my circuitry.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-16-2010   #842 (permalink)
Idiocy loves company.
Games
Cloud NineLuna OnlinePangyaShaiya

JessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant future
IGN: ReiReix/EllissaMay
Level: 277/150
Guild: A.C.

Final Destination 3

Fell asleep in it the first time i saw it, fell asleep the 2 time i watched it :/

08-16-2010   #843 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
VindictusLa TaleMapleStoryLord of the Rings Online
Awards Facebook Fan

BriGuy92 has a spectacular aura aboutBriGuy92 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to BriGuy92 Send a message via MSN to BriGuy92 Send a message via Yahoo to BriGuy92 Send a message via Skype™ to BriGuy92
IGN: BriGuy92
Class: Dagger/Wind Wizard lt_mage
Level: 54
Guild: GoldenDawn
Xfire: BriGuy92

Went and saw Scott Pilgrim last night. It's now pretty much my favorite movie ever. Well, tied with Summer Wars, I think.

08-17-2010   #844 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r é
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans

Audition (oh sexy) and for the 123864912846238th time A tale of two sisters and cried at the end again ;3; ~

P s h f r k ~

08-19-2010   #845 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

I went and saw The Expendables last weekend. If Terry Crews' shotgun was that badass, why didn't they just have him stroll every hallway in that movie shooting everything in his way? It could've cut back the movie time down to like 30 minutes. Regardless, I really enjoyed it :v

Gonna go see Lottery Ticket this weekend I think, and maybe The Switch. Jennifer Aniston may be in her 40s, but she's still super foxy. :O

08-19-2010   #846 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

The Expendables and Inception. I loved both.

08-20-2010   #847 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

The Book Of Eli. I watched it without really knowing what it was about, and I got surprised to see that it wasn't a fantasy movie lol.

08-21-2010   #848 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r é
Games

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of

Imprint <3

P s h f r k ~

08-23-2010   #849 (permalink)
No good next to diamonds
Games
Neo SteamValkyrie SkyTrickster OnlineTribal Wars

JoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud of
IGN: Pinfire

Gilda with the hotness of Rita Hayworth <3

08-24-2010   #850 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Renors is on a distinguished road

Just saw Vampires Suck. Lol.

08-25-2010   #851 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renors
Just saw Vampires Suck. Lol.
Think I'm gonna be seeing that this weekend.

Also, Lottery Ticket made me laugh SUPER HARD. Brought back memories of the movie Friday.

08-28-2010   #852 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

scott pilgrim~! 8D

08-28-2010   #853 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

inception last night (i'm late)

08-28-2010   #854 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

The Expendables. I loved it \o/

08-28-2010   #855 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Waffles has a spectacular aura aboutWaffles has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Waffles_01
Class: Rachel, Noel lt_explorer
Level: PSR:100-ish
Guild: SOSBrigade

Mary Poppins, I'm very late to watch the magic.

Main: Rachel Alucard Sub: Noel Vemrillion

08-29-2010   #856 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r é
Games

Hellraiser, Frontiére(s) & Al l'interieur.

Loved them all C:

P s h f r k ~

08-29-2010   #857 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Michael Jackson's This Is It.

if that counts as a movie :S

08-29-2010   #858 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Watched Scott Pilgrim for the 5th time last night. All those times were to go with friends who haven't watched it before.

Going to watch The Switch later tonight with one of my suitemates and some of his friends. Sounds like funsies!

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

08-30-2010   #859 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

The Expendables. Lol'd at the Schwarzenegger cameo. Good to see Dolph Lundgren literally rising from the grave back to the big screen. Where has he been all these years?

It's the nature of my circuitry.

08-30-2010   #860 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Shutter Island again