Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-28-2009   #361 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Hmmm not only are the paragraphs repeated, but they don't look like they have anything to do with drowning either.....

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-28-2009   #362 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

so like, did tracy's powers mutate cause she was exposed to too much heat in that heater room?

04-28-2009   #363 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

She got stronger.

04-28-2009   #364 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice
IGN: yuck

ali larter also mentioned "steam" on late night with jimmy fallon

04-28-2009   #365 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbows
ali larter also mentioned "steam" on late night with jimmy fallon
so she is master of water and all its physical properties

04-29-2009   #366 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Authentic
Ugh Tracy coming back as the villain? What the hell is up with that? Producers did say in BTS the female villain next volume would be a blonde one, we all expected it to be Tracy but didn't want it too be her. Predictable.

Other then that, liked this episode! Nathan dying was sad but expected, it's what happens when you read too many spoilers/rumors. ;_;

Can't wait till next volume. =]

Edit: A naked Ali Larter is okay though. I hope she's naked in every scene she melts into. ^-^
I hate you. =_=
STOP SPOILING EACH EPISODE! >=O
You keep doing that! ;_; Now I lost the thrill...

N> to watch Obsessed! She and Beyonce gonna have a big cat fight! O_O
Wonder if she gonna freeze her to dead :/

And apparently, in the TV series of Heroes, they took the characters ability which is water mimicry in the webisodes and the graphic novels (the 'liquid man', Donald Essex and Elisa) and put it into Tracy. Hmm >:/

Now Tracy able to mimic water and control herself while in a watery state AND reduce temperatures and freeze objects by force of will!!

See how you beat that. Yeap, she's gonna kill all of em =_=

04-29-2009   #367 (permalink)
Crash into me!

Authentic will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Authentic
IGN: Authentic

^ <3 lol I ask if you want spoilers and you say yes! xD Lol sometimes I wish they're just rumors and are wrong but they always end up being right. =[

So as of right now Tracy could be the only one who's able to kill Claire/Sylar? I doubt they can regenerate after being shattered into a million pieces. Cold Snap/1961 were the highlights of this volume for me.

Yeah Tracy copied that webisode girls power. Kinda lame how they recycled it, just like that villain in the webisodes who has Elle's powers. `-`

Still like how Sylar always uses Elle's power to defend himself, we all know it was one of the best to be featured on the show!

One last thing, can we please please please stop adding in random boy cvharacters with lame powers just so they can setup a random scene where Claire and the boy kiss? At least give the guy an omgwtf awesome power and make him relevant to the current storyline.

05-01-2009   #368 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Authentic
^ <3 lol I ask if you want spoilers and you say yes! xD Lol sometimes I wish they're just rumors and are wrong but they always end up being right. =[

So as of right now Tracy could be the only one who's able to kill Claire/Sylar? I doubt they can regenerate after being shattered into a million pieces. Cold Snap/1961 were the highlights of this volume for me.

Yeah Tracy copied that webisode girls power. Kinda lame how they recycled it, just like that villain in the webisodes who has Elle's powers. `-`

Still like how Sylar always uses Elle's power to defend himself, we all know it was one of the best to be featured on the show!

One last thing, can we please please please stop adding in random boy cvharacters with lame powers just so they can setup a random scene where Claire and the boy kiss? At least give the guy an omgwtf awesome power and make him relevant to the current storyline.
<3 and n0, actually I dont wanna hear it, but i know that you REALLY wanna spoil eet for me

yeah, but hey, a water element ability AT LAST! lol...

and we? lol.. Ask the producer! Not us. O_O
But yeah, I mean somehow, all the guys with Claire either died, or get hunted. -.-
She is so.... idk. LOL

05-02-2009   #369 (permalink)
Φύλακας πρισμάτων

Zamte will become famous soon enoughZamte will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Zamte
IGN: Zamte
Class: Card Master to_cardmaster
Level: 101

First Black Widow ever to let somebody else do the killing.

05-04-2009   #370 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

^lol

and urm, spoilers time o_o
Ali Larter Reveals Spoilers

AND Heroes Season 4 will be air on September 2009!
0909!

02-22-2014   #371 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Guild: Prisma

Surprise~ A blast from the past.

‘Heroes’ Returns With NBC Miniseries in 2015 — Season 5 - TVLine

Quote:
NBC’s Heroes shall be reborn, with an event miniseries from creator Tim Kring. The Peacock network has ordered 13 episodes of a new standalone arc titled Heroes Reborn, with all storyline and character details currently being kept under wraps. The miniseries will air sometime in 2015, preceded by a web series that will introduce the characters and new storylines.

The following teaser ran during NBC’s coverage of Saturday’s Winter Olympics:
“The enormous impact Heroes had on the television landscape when it first launched in 2006 was eye-opening,” NBC Entertainment President Jennifer Salke said in announcing the project. “Shows with that kind of resonance don’t come around often and we thought it was time for another installment.

“We’re thrilled that visionary creator Tim Kring was as excited about jumping back into this show as we were and we look forward to all the new textures and layers Tim plans to add to his original concept,” Salke continued. “Until we get closer to air in 2015, the show will be appropriately shrouded in secrecy, but we won’t rule out the possibility of some of the show’s original cast members popping back in.”

The news comes 10 months after TVLine reported that MSN was pondering a continuation of the series as part of a push for its Xbox platform.

02-23-2014   #372 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

Can't wait for it.