Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-04-2008   #1 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP
Default Weeds

Weeds is a U.S. television series created by Jenji Kohan, starring Mary-Louise Parker, produced by Lionsgate Television for Showtime, and airing on networks around the world. The plot revolves around a widowed housewife (played by Parker) from an affluent California suburb who becomes her neighborhood's marijuana dealer to make ends meet. The title is a play on words, referring to both the slang term for marijuana, and widow's weeds.

It currently comprises four seasons that began airing in August 2005. It was the highest rated series for Showtime its first year; its fourth-season premiere attracted 1.3 million viewers to Showtime, that channel's highest-ever viewership.

Anyone watch it? im like seriously addicted to it.
Mary-Louise Parker plays the role of Nancy Botwin perfectly and she's hot too^^
As a widowed housewife trying to maintain an upper class lifestyle for herself and her two sons by selling weed, she obviously encounters problems maintaining her two roles....mother and drug dealer
at the same time as being entertaining and hilarious.
some of the characters like andy and doug wilson just make me rofl so much.
I could watch this show all day.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-04-2008   #2 (permalink)
<3 Adun~

Gati is on a distinguished road

I love this show, it's my absolute favorite. It's excellent down to the last detail. I can't wait for the next season to premier...

11-05-2008   #3 (permalink)
Take it easy!
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

'Tis awesome indeed.

11-06-2008   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Look behind you and ask them.

I kind of fell off during the fourth season. Early on it just felt like it was dragging on what with the dying grandmother-in-law and the douchebag father-in-law watching her. I'm debating whether or not I should catch up, but as for now I'll answer that when I'm done with Criminal Minds/Dexter for this season. Why? Because TV-Links is back and once again, I've got all the time in the world.

But yeah, I wouldn't hesitate to say seasons 1-3 were awesome.

Still, I continue to maintain that Dead Like Me was Showtime's greatest show in this past decade.

TrueSilverFox and Mon_Ami roamed Caballa together in Trickster Online, searching its ruins of splendor.

Valeria, sworn only to her sword and herself, traverses Erinn in Mabinogi with her pet silver fox, Truesilver.

"Whoa, TrueSilverFox, girl! Anyone ever tell you you look like some sun-bronzed Greek Goddess these days?"

06-28-2011   #5 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
IGN: Ryoko Nee
Class: Paladin lt_sorcerer
Level: i93
Guild: The Kingfishers
Xfire: d4rthsid

Holy almost 3 year old necro but season 7 just started.
This show is a-mazing. End.