Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-03-2013   #1 (permalink)
DJ
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Disney Pixar's 'Nemo' Sequel 'Finding Dory' Arriving in 2015

http://mashable.com/2013/04/02/findi...-2015-release/

Quote:

Comedian and talk show host Ellen DeGeneres confirmed a sequel to the 2003 Oscar-winning animated movie Finding Nemo will splash into theaters on Nov. 25, 2015.

Dubbed Finding Dory, the flick will employ DeGeneres as the voice of Dory, who Disney Pixar describes as the "friendly-but-forgetful blue tang fish."

"I have waited for this day for a long, long, long, long, long, long time," DeGeneres said in a statement Tuesday, coinciding with an Instagram and Facebook post.
“I’m not mad it took this long. I know the people at Pixar were busy creating Toy Story 16.
“I’m not mad it took this long. I know the people at Pixar were busy creating Toy Story 16.
"But the time they took was worth it," she added. The script is fantastic. And it has everything I loved about the first one: It’s got a lot of heart, it’s really funny, and the best part is — it’s got a lot more Dory."

Director Andrew Stanton will tell Dory's story, which will take place about 12 months after the plot in the first film.

“She won the hearts of moviegoers all over the world — not to mention our team here at Pixar," Stanton said. "One thing we couldn’t stop thinking about was why she was all alone in the ocean on the day she met Marlin. In ‘Finding Dory,’ she will be reunited with her loved ones, learning a few things about the meaning of family along the way."

Finding Nemo won the Academy Award for Best Animated Feature in 2003.

Finding Dory will bring back Marlin, Nemo and the Tank Gang as well as introduce new characters in an underwater world in the California coastline.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-03-2013   #2 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Mother. ****ing. Dory. Hell yeah!

04-03-2013   #3 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ͡)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

But Finding Nemo doesn't need a sequel...? What about The Incredibles?

04-03-2013   #4 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

A movie about a character that makes me want to commit sudoku every time she opens her mouth. Jesus.

04-03-2013   #5 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Agree that Finding Nemo don't need a sequel, but thinking about the "origins" of Dory... Yea she may be lacking other than the fact that she's a great friend (and character) that had memory problems. (Which I can feel relatable most of the time!)

So... I am happy to see this announcement come to happen~

And YES Incredibles could use a sequel too~ :V

04-03-2013   #6 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

I thought this was a late april fools joke, because there's no way you can take the charm and heart from the first one and attempt to make one of the most annoying characters the core of your new story.
You may as well have "Finding Seagulls" and it would be just as enjoyable.

In short, I'm agreeing with RK here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
A movie about a character that makes me want to commit sudoku every time she opens her mouth. Jesus.
I think you meant Seppuku by the way.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

04-03-2013   #7 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

^ murder by numbers?

04-03-2013   #8 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Dory annoyed me quite a lot as well... I liked her but couldn't watch her for too long before getting frustrated. Not sure how I feel about this. ):

04-03-2013   #9 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanni
No Pixar movie really needs(/needed) a sequel.

04-03-2013   #10 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanni
omg same here girl, incredibles was very enjoyable. superhero fetish

---

i always end up watching disney movies either way, so it doesn't matter tho even if dory was meh 4 me.

---

@tea and light: ya'll don't get it

04-04-2013   #11 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
I mean sudoku.

04-04-2013   #12 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
woooosh

Yeah, so...
Why are they making a sequel to Finding Nemo? And about Dory too?

04-04-2013   #13 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

its just another movie to watch with my younger siblings *shrugs* hopefully its somewhat funny.

@almora , i was just jokingly, throwing in a movie title reference but rofl was nice enough to give me a lovely visual.. LOL;;

04-05-2013   #14 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Ellen was so excited when she was announcing this~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

04-05-2013   #15 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

1,395,362 minutes = 23,256.3333 hrs = 969 days = 138 weeks = 32.1 months = 2.6 years

for lazy people