MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > Movies / TV Shows and Media

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-12-2013   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

twinblade is on a distinguished road

I'm holding myself back...I might breeze through the episodes too quickly.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-13-2013   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

RWBY's Cinder Fall was played by Jessica Nigri Fan Page

11-14-2013   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

You could just say Jessica Nigiri xD

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
My Anime List

11-15-2013   #44 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

I just started watching this last week when some gif sets started popping up on my dashboard.
I don't regret it all.

11-15-2013   #45 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

RT Ladies RWBY Podcast - YouTube

11-17-2013   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Wait...is the series over?

11-18-2013   #47 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

No, it's the end of Volume 1.

And no, that's not "Season" 1. If I'm correct, there's 2 Volumes in a Season for RWBY, so the next half of the season is currently in development and no one knows when it'll be out.

And just an FYI, I believe I found someone saying Monty has already thought of up to a Season 3 for RWBY.

12-04-2013   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKShota
No, it's the end of Volume 1.

And no, that's not "Season" 1. If I'm correct, there's 2 Volumes in a Season for RWBY, so the next half of the season is currently in development and no one knows when it'll be out.

And just an FYI, I believe I found someone saying Monty has already thought of up to a Season 3 for RWBY.
Thanks for the info, I haven't even finished episode 2 yet...or I think it's part of episode 2...uhh, I'm confused again.

How long is one episode? I mean I watched a 6 min one which is just after the first episode which I'm sure is the first episode but is that 6 min the 2nd episode or just part of the second episode?

Sorry I'm just being confused.

12-05-2013   #49 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinblade
Thanks for the info, I haven't even finished episode 2 yet...or I think it's part of episode 2...uhh, I'm confused again.

How long is one episode? I mean I watched a 6 min one which is just after the first episode which I'm sure is the first episode but is that 6 min the 2nd episode or just part of the second episode?

Sorry I'm just being confused.
None of the episodes are split into two, and all episodes vary in length. It's not consistent.

01-30-2014   #50 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
"Beware that the light is fading /
Beware as the dark returns /
This world's unforgiving /
Even brilliant lights will cease to burn..."

Can't... contain it... any longer... must... share!!

Hey everyone -- Rooster Teeth is very proud to announce that work has already begun on RWBY Volume 2. Monty is busy planning all sorts of insane action, Kerry and Miles are putting the finishing touches on the scripts (brace yourself for the feels, believe me), and the rest of the production team has begun to assemble.

RWBY Volume 2 will premiere at RTX 2014, in Austin, Texas, July 4-6. Details here, tickets on sale this Friday, January 31st. The volume's online debut will happen very shortly thereafter, and we will announce the date as soon as we have it. Volume 2 will run for twelve chapters of about twelve minutes each, and what's more, each week's web release will contain an entire chapter. We are anticipating the web release schedule will present a full chapter per week for a few weeks, take a week off, come back for a few more weeks, etc. But during those "off" weeks, you'll still be getting new story content from the world of RWBY. More on that later... ...yeah, I know, already teasing again -- sorry. (Warning: Not really sorry)

Just because the premiere is this Summer doesn't mean we won't have anything new to share with you until then. We've already started recording, concepting (that's a verb, right?), modeling, storyboarding, and even animating. Over the coming months, we'll continue to tease you mercilessly -- er, I mean update you on what we're up to with a series of production video journals, giving you a peek at who's involved, and how it's all going. The journals will also announce the winner of the Velvet Battle Gear Design Contest, then follow how Velvet's new look is turned into an actual production asset, and even watch her new model get animated for the first time!

With all that said -- thanks to all of you for watching, as well as keeping the world of RWBY going between volumes. Everyone here is constantly blown away by the art and stories and cosplay and RP-gaming and... well, let's just say it means a lot to us.

And lastly, the team would like to take this opportunity to thank our exec producers, Matt and Burnie, for letting us all visit the world of RWBY again, and so soon. Their constant support and guidance during Volume 2's launch has been invaluable.

Ruby and the gang are waiting for us to tell the next wave of stories, so we better get back to it. More catching up soon, ok?

-Gray
Rooster Teeth RWBY Volume 2 Production Underway

01-31-2014   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

Can't wait.

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
My Anime List

05-22-2014   #52 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Volume 2 Opening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpAfCxXctlY

05-22-2014   #53 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Oh, I also found a fangame. It's just basically waves of hack/slashing Beowolves as Ruby and only Ruby. Download links in the video description.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_A116ynks0

01-11-2015   #54 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

This is pretty late, but I figured that I would post it anyway, in case people haven't seen them yet.

Volume 2
World of Remnant

10-15-2015   #55 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games

Volume 3 incoming: