Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-09-2012   #1 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of
Default The Amazing Spiderman

Along with Avengers, we will have this Marvel movie this year too

there might have already been a thread of it, but its kind of quite old and quite far behind

Last edited by Bolter; 05-09-2012 at 08:26 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-09-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Richeyz1337 is on a distinguished road

Ah! Ignored Thread! You've found my weakness!

Still thinking that there will be a X-Men/Fantastic Four - Spiderman Crossover.

BRING ON THE SKRULL!!! >:U

05-16-2012   #3 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

i was happy to hear about a spider-man movie reboot (because i didn't like the previous ones very much) but i'm not happy with most of the design choices in the new one. i will likely still watch it but i can already tell it's not the spider-man movie i wanted it to be.

05-16-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Cashmerre is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cashmerre
Class: I'll play ALL of the classes! o u o to_champion

Unfortunately I am not looking forward to either Spiderman or Fantastic Four. They'll just keep dishing out movies to prevent anyone else from grabbing the character rights.

Hence why Spiderman or Wolverine never showed up in The Avengers.

08-13-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Navi is on a distinguished road

Okay, so far the people I've asked about this only give two kinds of feedback; either they hated it or super loved it.

I, for one, LIKED IT. A LOT. First and foremost, because I'm just a movie-goer. The people I know who hated it are avid comic book fans and they use that as their basis. Well, no question there. That's where the movie came from. But... yeah, they felt like they wasted their time while I was going *_* "ohhhh uncle ben, oh my heart T_T" in the theatre. Just an impression of all this, you're not going to enjoy a lot of movies when you keep being close-minded about movie adaptations. >_>

08-17-2012   #6 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

This new kid was much better than Tobey Maguire, that's for damn sure.

10-05-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

jasongunman will become famous soon enough

One of the best movies of the year 2012. Really amazing as its name amazing spiderman. I enjoyed it lots. Marc Webb the director of the movie have created really nice and entertaining stuff. So Guy's For me its the best movie of the year 2012. Now i'm looking for the the next movie of its series Amazing spider man 2.

03-14-2013   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

SixP4ck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasongunman
One of the best movies of the year 2012. Really amazing as its name amazing spiderman. I enjoyed it lots. Marc Webb the director of the movie have created really nice and entertaining stuff. So Guy's For me its the best movie of the year 2012. Now i'm looking for the the next movie of its series Amazing spider man 2.
I agree with you my friend and this movie is one of favorite.