Awards Pervert Award

AnaSyami has disabled reputation
IGN: AnaSyami
Class: #1 Everything.
Level: 75
Guild: AutoBots
Default Titanic 3D

Titanic 3D

"Titanic is a 1997 American epic romance and disaster film directed, written, co-produced, and co-edited by James Cameron. A fictionalized account of the sinking of RMS Titanic, it stars Leonardo DiCaprio as Jack Dawson, Kate Winslet as Rose DeWitt Bukater and Billy Zane as Rose's fiance, Cal Hockley. Jack and Rose are members of different social classes who fall in love aboard the ship during its ill-fated maiden voyage.

Cameron's inspiration for the film was predicated on his fascination with shipwrecks ; he wanted to convey the emotional message of the tragedy ,and felt that a love story interspersed with the human loss would be essetial to achieving this. Production on the film began in 1995, when Cameron shot footage of the actual Titanic wreck. The modern scenes were shot on board the Akademik Mstislac Keldysh, which Cameron had used as a base when filming the wreck. A reconstruction of the Titanic was built at Playas de Rosarito, Baja California, and scale models and computer-generated imagery were also used to recreate the sinking. The film was partially funded by Paramount Pictures and 20th Century Fox - respectively, its American and international distributors - and at the time, it was the most expensive film ever made, with an estimated budget of $200 million."

I never got to experience watching this in the movie theaters, I'm sure it's gonna bring me to tears. Can't wait<3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-01-2012   #2 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

this time I hope they ****ing see the huge ass iceberg

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

03-14-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

SixP4ck is on a distinguished road

One of a romantic movie that i ever watch.