Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > Movies / TV Shows and Media

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-05-2012   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineElsword

Mahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Bee
Class: Science :@
Guild: Whats a guild?

I can't wait too watch this movie

Last edited by Mahiyain; 05-05-2012 at 11:36 PM. Reason: too much )'s XD

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-06-2012   #22 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolter
its actually the after credits scene, and if you have played this old game called Marvel Superheroes, you might have known about him, he's the boss of that game
Spoiler!

05-07-2012   #23 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflake
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

05-08-2012   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

LinkSmash is on a distinguished road

Gah. I watched the movie 4 times now! So addicted... So many neat things I can gush about from the dialogue to the film, to the actors/actresses, to the director.... Ah...

05-09-2012   #25 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

oh yes, its the highest grossing movie of the year now, just what I've expected of it, $700m so far.

05-09-2012   #26 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

I went to see this yesterday. It was a really good movie and had so many comedic phrases/scenes. I really enjoyed it. Too bad I haven't seen the Hulk, Captain America and all of the Iron man movies first.. >_>;
(I only saw thor beforehand...) Marathon it is!

05-10-2012   #27 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yume
I went to see this yesterday. It was a really good movie and had so many comedic phrases/scenes. I really enjoyed it. Too bad I haven't seen the Hulk, Captain America and all of the Iron man movies first.. >_>;
(I only saw thor beforehand...) Marathon it is!
think you better see them before Iron Man 3, Captain America 2 and Thor 2 comes out

05-11-2012   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

i saw it today and this movie is just so full of win lol

Spoiler!

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
My Anime List

05-12-2012   #29 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer68
i saw it today and this movie is just so full of win lol

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

05-12-2012   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Cashmerre is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cashmerre
Class: I'll play ALL of the classes! o u o to_champion

Quote:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

05-13-2012   #31 (permalink)
lol
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

This movie was AMAZING and also hilariously funny. One of my favorite movies yet. Capt. America FTW. <3

05-13-2012   #32 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Guild: Prisma

I was going to go see this movie with my Mom and Dad this weekend for Mother's Day, but it was sold out....again o_o;

Too popularrrrr! lol.

05-13-2012   #33 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Apparently it broke a record for most money made in the 2nd weekend after premiering. So I'm not surprised you found it was sold out again this weekend.

05-14-2012   #34 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

hmm.. saw it today. the funny parts had the entire theatre laughing and clapping =O

05-14-2012   #35 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

I saw it yesterday. It was quite the movie. The only downside I thought
Spoiler!

05-14-2012   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesie
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
My Anime List

05-15-2012   #37 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

the movie's grossing is already catching up with Dark Knight

05-15-2012   #38 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Quote:
the movie's grossing is already catching up with Dark Knight
2 days ago, its worldwide gross was only 1.6mil less than Dark Knight's. The Avenger's $1,000,371,647 worldwide versus The Dark Knight's $1,001,921,825 worldwide. So worldwide, it's probably passed Dark Knight by now.

05-16-2012   #39 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis
2 days ago, its worldwide gross was only 1.6mil less than Dark Knight's. The Avenger's $1,000,371,647 worldwide versus The Dark Knight's $1,001,921,825 worldwide. So worldwide, it's probably passed Dark Knight by now.
probably so, for all you know it might eventually pass Return of the King

oh btw it has already surpassed Dark Knight

either way, I'm expecting it to pass Dark of the Moon too

Last edited by Bolter; 05-16-2012 at 02:39 AM.

05-16-2012   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Cashmerre is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cashmerre
Class: I'll play ALL of the classes! o u o to_champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer68
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

That's my gist of it anyway.