Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-08-2011   #1 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur
Default Drop Dead Diva

ANYONE!??
I just recently downloaded the pilot and I fcking cried like a baby. LOOOOOOOOL

Maybe because my own problems kinda affected it but the stories is damn good. Downloading ep2/3 and so on now.. Needa catch up till season 3.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-08-2011   #2 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

This show is my not so guilty pleasure.

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

10-09-2011   #3 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Many gay-gasps in season 3 finale.

10-09-2011   #4 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold

I DON'T KNOW WHY..

But I cried since Episode 1 till episode 4. I feel like I'm watching Korean drama now. -.-

Gay as in fail gasps or gay as in homo? `-`

10-10-2011   #5 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

Always homo.

10-11-2011   #6 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

YES. YESSS

I want Fred x Grayson. LOL

10-11-2011   #7 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe I should re-watch the season finale, I didn't see that many gay moments '-'.

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

10-23-2011   #8 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

Gay moments.. (Well almost)

Is Season 2 episode 4.. I just watched it.. Fred x David.

Darn it.. Lasted only for 1 ep though. Coz Stacy fell in love for Fred afterwards.

I hope this is not the only gay moment.

10-25-2011   #9 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

o, that's not what I meant by gay-gasps. I meant I gay-gasped many times during the finale `-`

The show's homo anyway with the showtunes and all :>

10-26-2011   #10 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

Yeah.. I do NOT like showtunes AT ALL.

10-29-2011   #11 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

Question:

Do Stacy ever know about Fred knowing about Jane is actually Deb?

Because I know Fred knows Stacy about her knowing Jane is Deb.

11-01-2011   #12 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

^ To answer that would include some spoilers though. I don't know how far you've gotten.

11-02-2011   #13 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

I'm in Season 3 Episode 2. Lol.

TEEELLL MEEE.

11-03-2011   #14 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Oh, then wouldn't you have watched it already? Stacy knew about Fred being a guardian angel for Jane, but it's against the rules so he went back to 'heaven'. Since Fred didn't actually exist as a human, all traces of him were lost (or erased on purpose, it's been a while, I can't remember it well) so Stacy never knew Fred. After Fred gave up his angel status, he came back and lived...somewhere (Jane put Deb's apartment up for rent since Fred left) and then he moved into Jane and Stacy's place when he started dating Stacy. So technically, Stacy doesn't know that Fred knows about Jane being Deb currently but she did at one point.

Last edited by Kudaranai; 11-03-2011 at 08:26 PM.

11-04-2011   #15 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

I thought he went back up because he 'kissed' Stacy. Not by telling her who is he...

Funny in season 3 episode 3, Stacy has been wondering Fred's past. Which made me wonder. WHO IS FRED!?

I mean.. You can't be an Angel just like that.. You have to be born as a human and died without making sins.. Or something like that. And he told Jane/Deb that, he has no past. Which is weird.. Unless his memories was erased after he died and became an Angel. Hmm.. Imma assumed he's a Roman. Coz he looks like one. And coz he said he's a 'Roman gymnast'.. Lol

11-04-2011   #16 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Fred actually has no past. He's essentially an angel, at least that's how he is known so far. But that's interesting, maybe it works like you said. But so far, he's just an angel with no human pasts and experiences.

I actually don't remember the exact reason that he had to go back. I might be kissing Stacy. All I know that it had something to do with Stacy. It's been a long while since I watched the previous seasons.

11-10-2011   #17 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

Eating a butter sandwich as I'm typing this.

The final episode.. Is a buncha bullshit. >:0
Like.. THE CLIFFHANGERS DOESN'T END!

I mean..
Parker is leaving to Chicago
Jen/Deb is going to Italy
Grayson AT LAST knows who Jane is..
Stacy is just a mess

Lord knows what will happen to Fred.. nor where he'd go..

Kim handling the firm.

I mean like. @_@
THIS SHOW IS TOO AWESOME!!! D:
Now I have to wait till NEEXT YEAR to find out?!

**** this.. T_T

This is like the next Boston Legal.. Only gayer, sexier, and with Magaret Cho.

I'm glad that I saw a picture in tumblr about DDD.. It was worth it.

Next marathon? Will & Grace.