ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   MoonlightC Guild (http://ggftw.com/forum/moonlightc-guild/)
-   -   You know you"ve played too much...Game 8D (http://ggftw.com/forum/moonlightc-guild/99582-you-know-you-ve-played-too-much-game-8d.html)

kite384 07-23-2011 10:44 AM

You know you"ve played too much...Game 8D

Another Game i found

its the "you know you've played to much of <insert game title here> when <insert reason here>" game. ill start it off for you...

You know you've played to much of Zelda when When the school fire alarm goes off the first thing you do is try to save your friend's Link action figure saying."I won't let Hyrule's hero die.

NekoChan45 07-23-2011 08:59 PM

you know you have played to much of Gears when you hear a lawn mower and think of the the chain saw gun and quickly bolt out of you seat ready for some sh!t to go down!

kite384 07-23-2011 10:02 PM

you played to much Finalfantasy 7
..........when ur at the doctor and say: it's nothing i only lost 145HP

NekoChan45 07-23-2011 10:11 PM

you know you have played to much TO when people around you look like the chars and you say omg i love your char out loud >> (that was real X3 i got stared at ! lol )

kite384 10-05-2011 08:31 PM

you know you have played to much TO when you see a fireworks show and shout, "I want that skill!"
you know you have played to much TO when ...you point at a herd of sheep and tell your mother, "They control the weather, mommy!"
you know you have played to much TO when ...you feel like less of a man without your belt.

you know you have played to much Digimon when you play Worms armageddon and name your team the digidestined or the digimon
you know you have played to much Pokemon if you wake up and see
©2005 Pokémon.
©1995-2005 Nintendo
©1995-2005 Creatures, Inc.
©1995-2005 GAME FREAK inc.

you know you have played to much Mortal Kombat when... you hate your boss at work and after the meeting you want to hear: finish him
you know you have played/watched to much Naruto if you see yourself in the mirror and think you have performed shadow clone skill. You know the one with Naruto where he copies himself...
you know you have played to much Call of Duty when you grab your bosss briefcase, open it for five seconds, throw it out the window and say "bomb diffused. Good job team"
you know you have played to much Assasins Creed when you run up to someone and knife them through the face, just because you're bored.
you know you have played to much Burnout when ...you drive around at the beach looking for somethin to do a barrel roll off of
you know you have played to much God Of War When you slam the pizza delivery boy's head in your door frame over and over again because he didn't take THIRTY MINUTES OR LESSS!!!!!
you know you have played to much Devil May Cry When you start listening to rock alot

NekoChan45 10-05-2011 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kite384 (Post 1614274)
you know you have played to much TO when you see a fireworks show and shout, "I want that skill!"
you know you have played to much TO when ...you point at a herd of sheep and tell your mother, "They control the weather, mommy!"
you know you have played to much TO when ...you feel like less of a man without your belt.

you know you have played to much Digimon when you play Worms armageddon and name your team the digidestined or the digimon
you know you have played to much Pokemon if you wake up and see
©2005 Pokémon.
©1995-2005 Nintendo
©1995-2005 Creatures, Inc.
©1995-2005 GAME FREAK inc.

you know you have played to much Mortal Kombat when... you hate your boss at work and after the meeting you want to hear: finish him
you know you have played/watched to much Naruto if you see yourself in the mirror and think you have performed shadow clone skill. You know the one with Naruto where he copies himself...
you know you have played to much Call of Duty when you grab your bosss briefcase, open it for five seconds, throw it out the window and say "bomb diffused. Good job team"
you know you have played to much Assasins Creed when you run up to someone and knife them through the face, just because you're bored.
you know you have played to much Burnout when ...you drive around at the beach looking for somethin to do a barrel roll off of
you know you have played to much God Of War When you slam the pizza delivery boy's head in your door frame over and over again because he didn't take THIRTY MINUTES OR LESSS!!!!!
you know you have played to much Devil May Cry When you start listening to rock alot

lol nice !

YenSai 10-05-2011 08:43 PM

You know you've played too much Second Life when your friend asks to come over and you say,"Sure I'll send you a teleport."
:py01:

olelly 11-20-2011 09:40 AM

I know I've played lets of CoD when I commando knife (knifing at a range of 9 ft) IRL

babibabi 11-20-2011 09:22 PM

U know u play too much eTO when u start surfing GGFTW every single day and even at times of work.

lxpandaxl 11-24-2011 02:02 AM

You know when you play too much League of Legends when you're scared of walking through bushes.