ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   MoonlightC Guild (http://ggftw.com/forum/moonlightc-guild/)
-   -   Introduce Yourself~ (http://ggftw.com/forum/moonlightc-guild/99579-introduce-yourself.html)

kite384 07-23-2011 09:30 AM

Introduce Yourself~

Name: kite384(kite comes from the ps2 game .Hack mainchara)
my real name is Jesse

I am Male half german half american
I really like my friends and they are important to me good to know there are People you can really trust

Birthday:1st September

Location: i borned and lived until 2 months ago in Germany currently i am in Canada/Saskatchewan i hope i can start a new life there
and my mom lives since 8 years there so i can help her and stuff =)

Favorite Food:Pizza,Noodles,Pancakes,anything with Potatoes 8D,Spinach,
scrumbled eggs
Favorite Movie:Finalfantasy AdventChildren (watched it like 10 times already o.o) and i like funny and horror movies :py44:
Favorite Animes: Souleater/Naruto/Bleach/OnePiece/Digimon

Favorite Games: I like Rpg alot =) well here a few games i like 8D
Dragon Quest few newer games i played
Blue Dragon,Infinite Undiscovery,Lost Odysse Last Remnant
Finalfantasy(almost every part i played) Shin megami tensei games are great
Persona 3,4 Digital devil saga, Grandia 1,2,3 JadeCocoon,Ar Tonelico, AtelierIris 1,2,3 Xenosaga 1,2,3 Yakuza 1,2, (3 i only started to play =(
Resident evil 5,Kingdom hearts 1,2 chain of memories ,Digimon World
.Hack infection/mutation/outbreak/quarantane .Hack Gu 1,2,3
Lufia,Zelda Link to a Past(this was my first snes game 8D ) and alot other zelda games o-o Burnout(only race game i really like bc its fun 8D ) Burnout Paradise Bayonetta(crazy girl crazy girl main chara i can say 8D ) Supermario world game for snes Naruto/One Piece/Dragonball anime Games Devil May Cry 1,2,3,4, Metalgear Solid 1,2,3,4 Nier Gta San Andreas Gta 4 Tekken 3,4,5,6 Soulcalibur 3,4 Streetfighter games well forgot a bunch games to add i bet o.o cant keep all in my mind lols ya call me a gamer xD

Only thing i never really played b4 was Online Games a friend told me about this game he started b4 thats how i came into this game Trickster Online~

GreEnSky 07-23-2011 11:10 AM

Name : Dogny :)! aka... l3lueSky

I'am an ASIAN dude ~ Ofc!

ehh what else.. i should introduce..
IDK!!!

Favorite game

League of Legends
Trickster
Warcraft III aka... DOTA!

Does it = ='!

hmmm oh well Thx y for ur time reading this

Teehee ~~

Kiraii 07-23-2011 11:21 AM

From Mirage Coordinator's form (Changed some things such as IGN, etc):
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiraii (Post 1418550)
Name: Call me Michii/Remi/ Or anything you'd liek to. :3
IGN: Mikirai.
Why you joined: Jesse invited me, and I felt like joining.
Final note about yourself:I ish asian, and love doodling. 8D

kite384 07-23-2011 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaruBoBUU (Post 1574040)
Hi i am a noob! =D
My name is Calvin.
Male/Female/Bimale/Unmale
My interests are girls girls girls girls, guys guys guys guys, games games games games, and most importantly...GUYS! 8D

here karus post o3o he posted on wrong forum xD

KaruBoBUU 07-23-2011 01:19 PM

Don't make fun of me kite! :py18:

kite384 07-23-2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaruBoBUU (Post 1574444)
Don't make fun of me kite! :py18:

=PPPPPPPPP and nice sig

KaruBoBUU 07-23-2011 02:10 PM

Lol thanks...got help from guild last night. =P

NekoChan45 07-23-2011 07:51 PM

Hello!~ I'm Jamie =^.^= ( yesh i'm a cat!) you can call me anything you like as long as it's not bad =3 thank you ! Meow~<3
I'm 20 My birthday is November 15 1990
favorite junk food is pizza and such lol
fav good food katsudan! <3 Nya~ is sooooooooooo good! *drools* *-*
I love anime,music,gaming,comics,mangas,reading,working,s wimming,singing,dancing, marshal arts,to many things lol X3
anything i don't post that you wish to know about me just ask i'm a open book =^.^=
i love animals and having fun most people mistake this for being fake or being naive or being stupid both of which i am not i just prefer happy bliss over a angry soul and such =3
i love other languages and wish to travel the world!<3 so anything you wanna teach me please do! =^.^= i love you more for it :3
i like to stay active in everything i do. but i'm also very lazy at times X3
hmmm i don't know what else to say at the moment other than i love you all =^.^= and
I LOVE MIDNIGHT Z! FTW! =^.^=

Leeleeth 07-23-2011 09:59 PM

elooo
since i have to introduce myself - this shitty thingy here wont even let me change my personal detail...:omgro: fail !!!

I think Jesse stalked me kinda...:py28: jk or at least xD recon my presence - oh hu!:py16: ty Jess for inv to the guild *^^*

i wont tell my age... and dont fkin try to ask a lady bout her age,k?!??!!:eyes:

Nah, ok since i cleared that one, my name is Gosia im from Poland and i played TO loooong time ago..like 4 -5 years?I quitted after revo patch.

After that i played a lil bit of grand chase,but oh well my friend said something rasist in front of GC gm (logged on my acc) and my dear account gone forever and ever ( at that time didnt know the TO account would be banned too).Sooooo my 228 kitteh and all ms flushed down the river XD.I learned my lesson i guess.

I come back later with some wierd stuff from my life..or..better not xD

muaaacks to all

Harmonie 07-23-2011 10:15 PM

Name : Cindy / Jia
IGN : Fantasiie / AkaLeuLeu / DreamingKey

Short Description :
I'm an asian [Viet and Chinese mix],currently living @ Canada with my family.
Favorite Games : Trickster Online,Tetris,Grand Chase,Sudoku & Minisweeper.
Favorite Food : Pho
Birthday : February 22th,1994.

Catah 07-24-2011 10:31 AM

IGN: AuraVersielle - At least in terms of this guild.

Name: Well, C'. To be honest is what people generally call me, so you can do the same. >>;

I'm from Scotland so my hours will probably seem rather obscure to most, though I'm around the computer that much I'll likely be on regardless. I swear I spend my life online recently...

My girlfriend dragged me onto trickster and I became addicted. Simple as that.
I just recently decided to remake my dragon as my previous one was my first ever trickster job and quite frankly, it showed in the original stats etc. >>;
So yeah, I've played most characters now but I always liked the dragon best so I'm making this one my main focus and want to get a little higher than I have been previously. All going well so far.

I'm always happy to lend a hand if anyone wants something, I get bored easily so it's usually a good break away from grinding anyway. Annnnd I guess I'll try and sort out this profile and be more alive on the forums as well.
And that's pretty much it. <<;

Enterra 07-24-2011 06:37 PM

Hi, I am me, nice to meetcha o__o

Sakurawrz 07-25-2011 08:45 AM

I'll just copy your post and do it.
<<<
Yes thats OMG KITTY!
<<<
Name: Sakurawrz (Saku is a nickname, ra makes it Sakura, and the rawrz is there because I will eat you...)
My real name is Samantha.

I am Female, half Machine and half American.

I love you all!

Birthday:3rd September

Location: Was born in Indiana and currently I am in one of the two states in the U.S. that starts with a T - Guess which one.

Favorite Food: Every single kind of rice you could imagine along with my own recipes that you will never know because they are secret... Oh and I like M&Ms o.o

Favorite Music: KSE, HIM, BFMV, NiT GriT, ϟKЯI||ƩX! And others I can't think of...

Favorite Movie:Titanic (Watched it like 11 times already o.o) And I like Comedy and Horror/Thrillers.

Favorite Animes: Naruto/Death Note/Fullmetal Alchemist/Soul Eater/Bleach/Lovely Complex

Favorite Games: I like only 2 or 3.
Trickster Online, Eden Eternal, Oblivion. And maybe some ZOMBIE! games!
Oh - I played Rock Band and Resident Evil games.

I used to drawn - ALOT, now I don't because that stuff is boring. o.o
If I don't type something right I have to go back and edit it. I like symmetrical things, I'm one of those OCD people. lolololololol
I love thunderstorms, rain, and snow. Winter is my favorite time of year.
My favorite color is purple... or blurple. I love harp music.

mikomikz05 07-28-2011 02:27 AM

Oh.. Finally.. I got time to view our guild and post something.. sorry guys.. well.. I'm MichaelRN in our guild.. you guys can call me "miko" or "michael".. I use RN in-game coz I am an RN.. =)

I don't really know how to manipulate this kind of web pages so I won't be posting pictures then.. haha..

See you around.. hope we get to know more about each other..

sanemut 07-29-2011 09:00 PM

Name: Renato (IGN: xShades)

Birthday: November, 7th

About me: I'm from Brazil (but i'm a nice guy :D). I'm 20 years old and i'm almost finishing university ( Business Management). I like watch animes, series, korean and japanese musics <3, like to draw and play games

Favorite Food: a lot of meat, and chinese food :D btw, i dislike all kind fish and seafood D:

Favorite Movie: i like almost every kind of movies, but i love to watch zombies movies :D

Favorite Animes/Mangas: One Piece, Katekyo Hitman REBORN!, Great Teacher Onizuka and more :3

well... that is it :D
nice to meet u all ^^

mycatfails 09-02-2011 05:02 PM

Name: Fernando (IGN: Hayashibara)

Birthday: November, 10th

About me: Brazilian, fox lover, lion hater o-o

Favorite Food: pizza!

Favorite Movie: wrong turn 2 lol

Favorite Animes/Mangas: One piece/Fairy Tail

call me haya o-o

kite384 09-02-2011 08:17 PM

hey haya =D

sherru 09-15-2011 09:43 AM

Helloz

Hello im Niaah

I have always seen the guild members EVERYWHERE! and i do mean like each and every single place i go to!!

I so wanted to be a part of the guild for a long while now, and one day i just started a random conversation with Nikarium and I became her friend, and as we talked i mentioned i wanted to be a part of this guild and I GOT IN!!! :py09:

So hello everyone! great to be here! hope I become stronger and make the guild really high in rank, i just have 5 points now LOL.

Im a lvl 161 prema- with a guardian seed i dont know how to grow :py61:

In real life im a graphic Designer 3rd year !Last year! my name is sherry and im 23 living in South Africa

AND LOVE TO DRAW EVERYTHING!

NekoChan45 09-15-2011 09:47 AM

hi all new guildies =^.^=

Kiraii 09-15-2011 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherru (Post 1603498)
In real life im a graphic Designer 3rd year !Last year! my name is sherry and im 23 living in South Africa

AND LOVE TO DRAW EVERYTHING!

Hai Sherry, welcome to the guild~! :3
Graphic designer, huh? Show meee.
I'm planning to study that, but I don't know much about it. D: