Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-02-2009   #1 (permalink)
MMOsite News Robot

MMOsite is your worst nightmare!MMOsite is your worst nightmare!MMOsite is your worst nightmare!MMOsite is your worst nightmare!MMOsite is your worst nightmare!MMOsite is your worst nightmare!MMOsite is your worst nightmare!MMOsite is your worst nightmare!MMOsite is your worst nightmare!MMOsite is your worst nightmare!MMOsite is your worst nightmare!
Default WoW: Ten Influential Dragon Broods in Azeroth

After Titans created the world, they gave part of their power to the five Dragon Aspects and also endowed them with the supernatural power to dominate different domain of the world. Because of the five Dragon Aspects, the world stayed balanced and everything grew peacefully for a short period of time.

More...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-02-2009   #2 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Inb4 Inb4 Metty
Quote:
Dragon is a magical species.
*Dragons are a
Quote:
After Titans created the world, they gave part of their power to the five Dragon Aspects and also endowed them with the supernatural power to dominate different domain of the world. Because of the five Dragon Aspects, the world stayed balanced and everything grew peacefully for a short period of time.
*After the Titans.
Also tens of thousands of years is not a short period of time, it's a long period of time. Also the Titans imbued them with their own powers.

Faerie Dragons are not a flight nor are they influential. Frostwyrms are not a flight, they are dragons that were killed and brought back to life to serve the undead. Threshadon are not a flight either nor are they influential.

Quote:
There are many ways available to get a Proto Dragon. Players can purchase one from some special areas when obtaining “exalted” reputation status with the area (for example, players can purchase Reins of the Red Drake from the Wyrmrest Accord). Players can also get one Proto Dragon from dungeons (for example, the Blue Dragonflight lord, Malygos can drop Blue Drake mount in non-heroic mode).
The red mount is a real drake not a proto drake same goes for the one from Malygos. Fail more you idiot.

Quote:
Also, the powerful energy released from the disaster affected the eggs of Deathwing’s Black Dragonflight and finally gave birth to the Netherwing, an unusual brood of translucent dragons whose bodies are composed of energies from the outer space.
The energy is from the TWISTING NETHER hence the NETHER part of NETHERWING, not space good god.
Quote:
If you would like to help the poor Netherwing, they will serve as your mount someday and take you around the Outland.
OUTLAND not the Outland! Go learn ****ing English. Outland is a place, the remains of a planet not a ship or something you would add "the" to. Do you say you want to "goto the America" or you want to "goto America"? Idiot.

Quote:
In Hyjal War, the Undead Scourge killed innumerous mortal beings with chillness by utilizing the frostwryms.
Read my text carefully you dip and repeat after me.
The... Battle... For/Of... Mount... Hyjal...
Also wtf@"with chillness"
Quote:
Some of the frostwryms were born by hatred, such as Nightbane, a summonable raid boss in Karazhan. Nightbane was revived because of its hatred to Medivh. It is insane and will attack anyone who dare enter Karazhan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Website with far more credibility than MMOsite will ever hope to have
He is a fiery skeletal dragon, transformed by Medivh from Arcanagos and formerly of the Blue Dragonflight.
I take it you never SAW the scene where Medivh killed Arcanagos turning him into Nightbane? Have you ever even been in Karazhan? Have you tanked him as a feral druid who accidentally kept hitting Gift of The Wild constantly going out of bear form and still tanking him in caster form? Have you even played a Warcraft game or read any of the lore because it really doesn't look like it.
Quote:
Bronze dragons’ most hated enemies are Ahn'Qiraj scarabs. During the Ahn'Qiraj War, the bronze dragons were devastated badly and even their dragonqueen was killed while they were attempting to seal Ahn'Qiraj scarabs.
Scarabs... Do you even know what the hell a scarab is? Their enemy was the Qiraj not a lousy small bug.
Quote:
The Caverns of Time built by the bronze dragons are able to overturn time. As a result, many brave adventurers have intruded the caverns recklessly, looking for the lost glory.
Was your mother a heavy drinker when pregnant with you? Did you even read what the tour guide said during the first Caverns of Time quest? Or are you just another ebayer with multiple level 80s you bought? The Infinite Dragonflight a flight that is similar to the Bronze Dragonflight is going back in time trying to change history. The Bronze flight is sending people back to stop the Infinite flight. It is also rumoured that the leader of the Bronze flight is also the leader of the Infinite flight due to their nature as well as several quests hinting at that he is. He has been lost in time for quite a while and even came in contact with at least one Old God at the Well of Eternity.
Quote:
To fight against the Burning Legion, the red dragonflight lord infused most of its power to the Demon Soul like the other Dragon Aspects except Deathwing.
*Red
*Dragonflight
Also the Red Dragonflight is ruled by a female dragon, the beutiful Alexstrasza, Queen of Life.
Quote:
The red dragonqueen’s spouse who was corrupted by Nefarian’s force, is being encaged in the Blackwing Lair.
Sweet god you really are an idiot. Vaelastrasz is one of her SONS not one of her mating buddies. She also does not have spouses she screws whichever red dragon she wishes that she labels her Prime Consort till she grows tired of him. She even had two consorts at once.
Quote:
On Northrend, the red dragonqueen will appear again to fight against their common enemy, the Undead Scourge.
They burned a plague weapon made by a brake away faction of the Forsaken.
Quote:
It’s rumored that behind Grim Batol of the Wetlands hides great secrets of the red dragons. Whatever they are, they can only be explored by real brave adventurers.
Alexstrasza was imprisoned inside Grim Batol, not behind it.
Quote:
Some powerful blue dragons are trapped on the Sunwell by the demons led by Kil'jaeden. Greedy demons have been attempting to grab those blue dragons’ endless magic.
Yes a dragon going into the Sunwell to investigate and save the Sunwells avatar which is in human form followed by another going in to help him is demons grabbing them.

As for the rest of the bullshit, I can't be assed at 5.42 am to go over it and point out all the flaws so here: Green dragonflight - WoWWiki

Oh how I do enjoy the fact that their awful writers do not come here so I can rant freely, I'm also well aware my corrections got a little more carried away than usual. I blame the time of night it is. Hopefully you enjoyed another Metty counter post where I point out every flaw in something I know about than the actual writer and basically called him a complete idiot with mental defects from birth, good night you guys.

Sincerely, Metty.

PS In after Metty.

Last edited by Metty; 09-02-2009 at 09:57 PM.

09-02-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Endgame has a spectacular aura aboutEndgame has a spectacular aura about

Oh my god..... Are you ****ing kidding me?! They listed Threshadons as dragons, let alone a Dragon Flight?!

<XT-002>NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!</XT-002>

09-02-2009   #4 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endgame
Oh my god..... Are you ****ing kidding me?! They listed Threshadons as dragons, let alone a Dragon Flight?!

<XT-002>NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!</XT-002>
Upon seeing them say that I thought of MMOsites stupidity and shouted "TOO SOON EXECUTUS, TOO SOON! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!" Followed by me hitting the same keybind on my keyboard that does The Beast Within/Beastial Wrath, Enrage, Adrenaline Rush, Cold Blood and Berserk.

Oh I just noticed the Black Dragonflight part at the very start.
Quote:
Deathwing, the leader of the Black Dragonflight, dominates death as its name says. Deathwing created the Demon Soul and tricked the other four Dragon Aspects to infuse much power to it by taking the excuse of fight against the Burning Legion.

However, Deathwing did not infuse any power to the soul at all. Subsequently, Deathwing became the most powerful Dragon Aspect. As the final part of the Day of the Dragon says, the Demon Soul was destroyed later and thus the other four Dragon Aspects regained their own power and joined up to encage Deathwing.
He does not dominate death. Deathwing is his name given to him by the other flights after he went insane during the first Burning Legion invasion. He rules over earth and fire hence his original name Neltharion the Earth-Warder. Deathwing was not "encaged" at all he fled back to Deepholm the elemental plane of earth.

Last edited by Chesters; 09-05-2009 at 07:58 AM.

09-03-2009   #5 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

MMOSite failed again.

09-03-2009   #6 (permalink)
Pirate
Special
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Freezi has a spectacular aura aboutFreezi has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Freezi
Class: Knight lt_knight
Level: 7x
Guild: Kirameki

Metty should work in the "Quality Management" department for MMOSite...

If they even have something like this.

09-03-2009   #7 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
Awards MoM Award

If I did that then they wouldn't be able to release any articles at all(as if that would be a bad thing) due to me sending them back to work till they actually had the facts straight.

09-03-2009   #8 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Games
ACE OnlineWorld of TanksGuild Wars 2
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Zegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud of

chillness

heheh.

09-03-2009   #9 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
If I did that then they wouldn't be able to release any articles at all(as if that would be a bad thing) due to me sending them back to work till they actually had the facts straight.
All the better.

09-03-2009   #10 (permalink)
fishy~

flsg will become famous soon enoughflsg will become famous soon enough
IGN: R.I.P fishies
Class: Tia, Sieg, Eir lu_tia
Level: ??, 55, 55
Guild: Solstice, Solstice, Chosens

wow lol mmosite is gonna get banned XD