* Bathe the dog outside or, if it's too dark or cold, in the bathroom with the door closed and window opened.
* Combine the ingredients in an open container (do not store in a sealed bottle--it will explode).
* Using gloves, wash your dog with lukewarm water and the mixture while the mixture is bubbling. Work the mixture well into the fur.
* Be sure to concentrate on the area that was sprayed.
* Keep mixture away from your dog's face and eyes (it's a harsh solution). (If your dog has been sprayed in the face, try Tricotine Liquid Douche Concentrate or any over-the-counter douche.)
* Let the mixture stand for 10 minutes or so before rinsing off.
* Rinse the dog with lukewarm tap water. Don't wash the mixture into your dog's eyes (use a washcloth to cover the eyes if you're rinsing the head).
* After bathing, check your dog's eyes. If they are red and watering, your dog may have taken a direct hit in the face. Skunk spray won't blind the dog, but it's very painful. Contact a vet.