Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-14-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

StudyPunkRockism is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to StudyPunkRockism
Default Where the hell I've been

Hey y'all,
First off, I hate doing introductions, because I have this kind of curse, where every forum that I go to where I make an introduction post, I never stay at that forum for long. Well, I guess this is for the best. Let me explain myself.

How I found this site:
Some of you may recognize the name. Yes, I am the user behind the StudyPunkRockism from that other forum. For some time, I've been regularly checking that other site from time to time, despite having stopped playing video games altogether.
One day last week, I checked the site to notice that something wasn't right, so I inquired about it. No one was responding, and I noticed that the forum seemed more dead than Death Valley in summer. That was when fieryshadowcard discovered that I had wandered back, and he attempted to contact me. Luciane found me first, and redirected me to this site.

So it's been over a year since I last played Trickster, and a few months since I last played my last online game. In April, I was nominated to moderator for sleepywood.net, a forum for MapleStory. Despite having not played games anymore, I still frequent that site to fulfill my commitment as a moderator. For this same reason, I kept frequenting that other site, to fulfill my commitment as a group leader.

Finished up a year of school, and I'm almost done with my curriculum. Now I'm heading into a new year, with thousands of new faces to see, with so many new responsibilities on my shoulders. Work sucks, but it's the only way to make a living. Please don't convince me to start playing any game, as I will not have time to be active in anything. I do have some free time when I don't work, but that time flies quickly, so I try to make the best of what I get. In fact, I should be asleep now, since I work in the morning.

Feel free to talk to me about whatever, as long as it doesn't involve games. Since I can be considered old by many of you, I can lend a hand wherever I can.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-14-2008   #2 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

yay you found us \o/

:3

08-14-2008   #3 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Hi and welcome back x3

And also...

/bites...again.

08-14-2008   #4 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

About time you found your way here.

Don't worry, the members here are mostly nomad gamers. Some (like myself) don't even play at all. Too much work. =.= Please enjoy the non-gaming related topics, as we have quite an active "Interests" section. 8D

08-14-2008   #5 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Hi there, I remember reading your Trickster guides back at MT.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

08-14-2008   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Look behind you and ask them.

OSHI-- well, SPR, welcome to MOG. :3

This was what I was going on about at MT. I couldn't openly inform you about this place on the MT forums without risking a ban, and I at least wanted you to know what happened and where everyone went since you miraculously posted on MT again, regardless of if you decide to stay.

But yeah, good to see you posting here all the same.

TrueSilverFox and Mon_Ami roamed Caballa together in Trickster Online, searching its ruins of splendor.

Valeria, sworn only to her sword and herself, traverses Erinn in Mabinogi with her pet silver fox, Truesilver.

"Whoa, TrueSilverFox, girl! Anyone ever tell you you look like some sun-bronzed Greek Goddess these days?"

08-14-2008   #7 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Yeeaaaahhh.. its hard for us to get anyones attention there if theyre looking for us, since the failAdmin's disabled PMs, and pretty much bans anyone who mentions MOG, then deletes the posts <__<; But good to know you finally found us

モノノ怪

08-14-2008   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Luciane will become famous soon enoughLuciane will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Luciane Send a message via AIM to Luciane Send a message via Yahoo to Luciane Send a message via Skype™ to Luciane

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryshadowcard
OSHI-- well, SPR, welcome to MOG. :3

This was what I was going on about at MT. I couldn't openly inform you about this place on the MT forums without risking a ban, and I at least wanted you to know what happened and where everyone went since you miraculously posted on MT again, regardless of if you decide to stay.

But yeah, good to see you posting here all the same.
Yeah, I noticed that and I saw he/she (? Don't know Q_Q) had aim, so I added him/her and told him/her. =]

Thank you so much k0n <3

08-14-2008   #9 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Oh hey welcome back. We have a lot of people that we can't contact because new loladmin bans people for mentioning us and we can't look up their email/names =[
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

08-14-2008   #10 (permalink)
PolandSpring wut!?

KuroKoden will become famous soon enoughKuroKoden will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to KuroKoden Send a message via Yahoo to KuroKoden
IGN: KuroKoden

Nice job finding us =]

Well i hope you can make this last

08-14-2008   #11 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Hi & welcome back.~