Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-21-2009   #1 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None
Default What's up, MMOG? :D

I've been lurking here and there as an unregistered guest for a time, and I think that it's time I got registered to this site.

The name's Chromeheart, and I'm a gamer as well (Duh).
I also do a bit of drawing, so I just might put up an art thread in the future. Don't get your hopes up though; it's only pencil. I don't think I can afford Photoshop or am talented enough to use it. Colored pencil will be a miracle. ^^;

My main game that I play is Grand Chase, and so far, it's a one-of-a-kind (unless there are some similar games I don't know about). Sure, the overall community on NAGC sucks, but who needs to worry about those guys? =3

My mains on there are Ryan (currently level 48, and I hate spamming Nephilim.) and Lire (level 44): The Elves, pretty much. Everyone else is either in the tens or twenties.

Currently, I'm a senior in high school, and I somehow got in three Advanced Placement classes (which ironically seem manageable for now). I guess doing homework and at least trying to pay attention in class pays off. O_o;

I'm also a former Monster Hunter player (for PS2), and I'm waiting patiently until Monster Hunter 3 (for Wii) comes out around March of next year (I think). I should be getting a Wii for my birthday (Sept. 1st). Maybe. So, once that comes out, most likely I won't be here as much as I want to/should.

I played Phantasy Star Universe after the Monster Hunter servers were shut down (January 2nd of '08), which was similar to Monster Hunter, so I was most definately content. I may go back there (once I get a job >< sometime in the future, considering if SEGA is still running them by then.

So...yeah, that was a mouthfull. Sorry. Any questions?

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-23-2009   #2 (permalink)
Sexy Bish &lt;3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

Hello, and Welcome to MMOG =)

I do have a question. As I am a senior myself, would you happen to know what Gr. 12 AP math is like?

08-23-2009   #3 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Hello Chromeheart~

--Frenchbread is

08-23-2009   #4 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Hey man, sup! Glad you posted. :x

08-23-2009   #5 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

hi welcome to mmog. and i like your attitude.

08-23-2009   #6 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Oh wow. That's a nice Textwall entrance.

Welcome. Have fun but beware the random section. Then again, I feel like you could probably hold your own there.

08-23-2009   #7 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Sup. Have fun here man /o/

08-23-2009   #8 (permalink)
Pokemangz Masta 1-10umad?
Special Games
La Tale
Awards Twitter Fan

LolJaen will become famous soon enoughLolJaen will become famous soon enough
Guild: ShiningRay