Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-07-2009   #1 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

cloudx373 has a spectacular aura aboutcloudx373 has a spectacular aura about
Default goodbye ogp hello aeriagames

Hello latalers,

just incase any of you havent heard aeriagames is starting there cbt for the european version of latale, servers i believe are in germany. Im sure this will mean lag free gaming for many of us in europe and maybe even an improvement in latency for americans who arent living in california. I think its a shame that ogplanet have done little to combat this issue before aeriagames have taken up the fight to produce a better version of the game, hopefully with many of the improvements we all seek, perhaps including better urn drops and a better economy!.

Anyone who wants to join us my ingame name will be Caedelus as it has been in ogplanets latale, its just a shame to waste a level 90 character having spent real money on him.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-07-2009   #2 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

Don't get your hopes up too much.
I doubt that is easy to take care of an online game so every company have some problems now and then. The lag got fixed a while ago and even though I liven in europe I'm playing the game just fine.
Even though I live in europe I won't move, everyone I play with in LaTale is in OGPs version of the game and I'd rather not move over and lose everyone I use to play with. Okey, you could always say "You can get new people to play with!", I'd rather not. It's HARD to find people to play with, it's not really like you should go up to someone and say "OHAI! Wanna play with me?!".
Also, I had to really work to get my character to Level 65 and I'd rather not throw away that time.

Anyway, moving from OGPs LaTale to Aeriagames LaTale is completely up to you to decided.
Have fun in the europian version of LaTale~ <3

Hm, Why is this in members threads? -lost-

Oh well, Welcome to the forums. Got any questions? Just ask~ ;3

07-07-2009   #3 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

The latency is actually due to poor server connection. That's why kLT or was it jLT? has 3 different companies hosting the game in 3 different locations. But you log in through the same client. So don't get your hopes up yet.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601