Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > Member Threads

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-17-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Aikijitsu is on a distinguished road
Default This is madness!!!

hello everyone from the good old days. It's me! to those of you who don't know me, I'm an old Smod from MyLunia.net.

It seems like someone likes playing games with me. I want to know who registered me for this site. I never got a confirmation or anything like that. There's an impostor out there.

For a little history...After I saw what ML became, and the fact I was busy with school, I left ML never to return. One day, I got a mail from Kawaii telling me SOS has a new site. I tired it out...to find out it was again moved....I went to sign up there, and supposedly....I was already registered and had made 10 posts already.

Seems the same thing happened here too. I have no clue what's going on but when I do....

Anyway. Nice to see some old faces here. I look forward to chillin with all you guys.

Atm, I'm playing Grand Chase. I was playing Trickster and LaTale, but it was too much dedication to it....sorry Asen. Grand Chase is more relaxed.

I just graduated from high school last June, and I'm getting ready to finish my dual Associate degree.

For my very old friends who remember me at all, I finally found a very nice GF, but her mother was a lvl 200 witch. Shame....almost lasted a year.

Anyway...all drama aside, I look forward to seeing what this place has to offer.

EDIT: Hold on.....how in the world? Am I in some kind of crazy twilight zone? My inbox from myLunia somehow followed me here. I find it quite creepy that I could see my messaging with Red ages ago when I quit MS. Can anyone explain this? I also seem to have 32 messages from MyMMO.

Maybe he answer to this riddle will explain why I'm on almost every single gaming forum in the net.

Last edited by Aikijitsu; 06-17-2009 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Twilight Zone

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-17-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Sanctus has a spectacular aura aboutSanctus has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Syora

Madness?

THIS IS SPARTA!

Anyways, nice to welcome you to YOUR DOOM!
Kidding.
Welcome.
Srs.

Have cookies?

06-17-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus
Madness?

THIS IS SPARTA!

Anyways, nice to welcome you to YOUR DOOM!
Kidding.
Welcome.
Srs.

Have cookies?
No cookie sorry...I refuse to buy overly priced astros. I don't feel like paying 10 dollars for a pack of 6 cookies.

I deal in pie. pie is free.

EDIT: OMG TWILIGHT ZONE AGAIN!!!! Why the heck do i have 303 posts? That's an insult to me if It's going to fuse ML with MyMMO I had way more posts in ML then 303.....where the heck is this forum getting this stuff?

Last edited by Aikijitsu; 06-17-2009 at 08:42 PM.

06-17-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikijitsu
hello everyone from the good old days. It's me! to those of you who don't know me, I'm an old Smod from MyLunia.net.

It seems like someone likes playing games with me. I want to know who registered me for this site. I never got a confirmation or anything like that. There's an impostor out there.

For a little history...After I saw what ML became, and the fact I was busy with school, I left ML never to return. One day, I got a mail from Kawaii telling me SOS has a new site. I tired it out...to find out it was again moved....I went to sign up there, and supposedly....I was already registered and had made 10 posts already.

Seems the same thing happened here too. I have no clue what's going on but when I do....

Anyway. Nice to see some old faces here. I look forward to chillin with all you guys.

Atm, I'm playing Grand Chase. I was playing Trickster and LaTale, but it was too much dedication to it....sorry Asen. Grand Chase is more relaxed.

I just graduated from high school last June, and I'm getting ready to finish my dual Associate degree.

For my very old friends who remember me at all, I finally found a very nice GF, but her mother was a lvl 200 witch. Shame....almost lasted a year.

Anyway...all drama aside, I look forward to seeing what this place has to offer.

EDIT: Hold on.....how in the world? Am I in some kind of crazy twilight zone? My inbox from myLunia somehow followed me here. I find it quite creepy that I could see my messaging with Red ages ago when I quit MS. Can anyone explain this? I also seem to have 32 messages from MyMMO.

Maybe he answer to this riddle will explain why I'm on almost every single gaming forum in the net.
With the fall of MyLunia, they were able to acquire the member files and posts up to a certain date explaining how your post count is somewhat lacking then before. They then dumped all the accounts into this site and presto! Another random gaming forum joined.

06-18-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by iARE1337
With the fall of MyLunia, they were able to acquire the member files and posts up to a certain date explaining how your post count is somewhat lacking then before. They then dumped all the accounts into this site and presto! Another random gaming forum joined.

When did that happen?

I didn't get the memo.

06-18-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/mymm...ymmogames.html

No one got the memo.

06-19-2009   #7 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

ohay welcome back d00d.

06-19-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Zloty has a spectacular aura aboutZloty has a spectacular aura about
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Guild: OurStory

o hai im from ML too nice to see you again

RIP Lunia

06-28-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Thanks for the welcome.

Seems a lot has happened since I went to college.

Speaking of college, I have a class that I had a test in 3 days after it started. Tomorrow, I have 2 more tests in it...(Is that possible?) I'll be in and out, but not very active.

06-28-2009   #10 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

Oh hey dude, ML was sold and it went down for like 2 days. So me, Ayumi, Noe and the ML staff thought it was best to move to MMOG. By the looks of it, it turned out to be a good choice.

Anyways, welcome to MMOG bro, I hope you enjoy it here.

06-29-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AionAll Point Bulletin (APB)Asheron's CallAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum Operations Staff

Theosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Theosis

Ah, I remember you. Welcome. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Name Changes: Please check if usernames are available before requesting by typing this in your address bar:
http://ggftw.com/forum/members/username_wanted_here.html
Steam Account - doobie15
Battle.net Account - Theosis#1417
Guild Wars 2 IGN - Theosis.8752