Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-17-2009   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Enyc is on a distinguished road
Default Finally done with my long 7 months :o

To all the people I know I missed you guys lol...been a long and tedious 7 months of BCT (Basic Combat Training) and AIT (Advanced Individual Training) but I'm finally back now and finally a soldier of the US Army. Went in as a private and got promoted twice and now I'm a PFC. And wow this site has grown and changed so much...anyways just saying hi and I'm back and hello to people I don't know yet but maybe we can get to know each other lol

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-17-2009   #2 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

OH hey, welcome back to MyMMOGames.net!

Nice to see you again. Let's have some tea.

05-17-2009   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Delicious tea with a fine lady like Miyuki? Count me in

05-17-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AionAll Point Bulletin (APB)Asheron's CallAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum Operations Staff

Theosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Theosis

Welcome back man, been so long since we've seen you!

Name Changes: Please check if usernames are available before requesting by typing this in your address bar:
http://ggftw.com/forum/members/username_wanted_here.html
Steam Account - doobie15
Battle.net Account - Theosis#1417
Guild Wars 2 IGN - Theosis.8752

05-17-2009   #5 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

ZOMG, hi, 'sup, how are yas?

PLEASE ENJOY THE MIYUKI. :> On the house.

05-17-2009   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Hey Kotarou I'm fine just got back recently and enjoying life away from the army again lol...but still got to meet with my unit twice a month. I been trying to find a college lately that fits my requirements as what I did in the army which was learn how to configure Cisco routers and switches and use some kinds of SINGAR radios and other army high-tech gadgets. Was a fun experience I can tell you that much but to do it again...I would have to pass, 7 months out of my life was long enough.

05-17-2009   #7 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Yo welcome back man! How'd basic go for ya?
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

05-17-2009   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Basic was the most fun out of my army training of course. Being trained at Fort Benning, which is the home of the Infantry soldier training also made my basic more physicaly demanding and tougher. I never had a problem with PT so that was fine with me because I would always pass my APFT (Army Physical Fitness Test). Highest you could get to max it is a 300 and I would always score around a 278 or so.

BRM (Basic Rifle Marksmanship) was the best part about basic because I spent like 2 weeks firing my old out-dated M-16A4 at ranges learning how to do SPORTS (Slap, Pull, Observe, Release, Tap, Squeeze) when the weapon jams or learning how to control my breathing so your shots are precise. Hand grenades, M203 grenades, M249 Saw, M240 Bravo, AT4, and .50 cal machine gun was definitely a fun experience also.

I can't tell you how some guys down here was so scared when we had to learn how to throw a hand grenade and was totally scared to know that they are holding a live grenade that blows up and spreads sharpnel all over the place in their hands lol. Basic was a blast having the DS (Drill Sergeants) yell over and over in your face everyday because they didn't like how you looked or had just a small dustbunny near your bunk. Man these guys were hard but hey were your best friends toward the end and helped a lot with making sure you succeed in life.
Long wall of text but I'll try to divide it up lol.

05-17-2009   #9 (permalink)
killing threda since 2007

badna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: fLick3r/MrsT/Cod
Class: Bow/Saw/Cannon to_archaeologist
Level: 111/58/58
Guild: Moogles

hi there, I don't think I've met you before, but wb!
More stories please, the basic training stories are a good read

05-18-2009   #10 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

o SHI-- I didn't even notice this thread until now.

I'd be shitting myself too if I was holding a grenade.

Sounds like you didn't hate your time there so that's good. I'm glad to hear that the experience is pretty good.

Welcome back =)

05-18-2009   #11 (permalink)
The REAL Ayumi from MyLunia
Awards Retired Forum Operations Staff

Ayumi has disabled reputation

Welcome back, Enyc. Glad you're finally done. :>

05-18-2009   #12 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

It's good to see you here again man!

Welcome home...=)

05-18-2009   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Thanks everyone when I got back I felt like a total stranger to the world lol...I mean in the army I was pretty much told to do everything since the Drill Sergeants controlled your life D:
But after getting off that plane and seeing my parents and sister I was like hooray \o/. Hmm and for badna0 nice to meet you and let me think of a story real quick...

Oh ok got one, well since we didn't have any sort of entertainment down there (no electronics or cell phone). We made pranks and challenges for everyone. One day we challenged our DS to do 100 pushups in one session...he actually complied and tried to do it, well he couldn't and he had to let us eat cake for a whole week. It was nice since we aren't allowed to eat any sweets or drink soda anyways lol...

For the pranks we did, umm there were times people put bengay or muscle rub on the toilet seats so when people sat down their butts would feel like its on fire =o...and people would put shaving cream in other people's boots and tie string across two bunks so at night people would trip going to the latrine. I wasn't always part of these shenanigans but hey it was the best we could come up with to laugh sometimes.