MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > Member Threads

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-21-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Evearae is on a distinguished road
Default Hi there folk, how are you doin..!?

Nice to meet you all!

I've been searching for a forum to stay and contribute to, I have been taking a look around this one and, hopefully, you'll allow me into your wonderful community!

My names Bruno, half dutchman, half brasilian~
I'm glad to have found this community, after lurking for a day or two, I assumed, by what I've seen, that this is a very nice community.

Enough about that, I guess I should introduce myself...!

As I said, I'm half half, I'm currently residing in the Nether(lands, heheh) for about ten years now~ The rest of my life I've spend in Brasil.

I am agnostic, and tend to avoid religious topics~ I tend to avoid drama.

I enjoy sailing, travelling, nordic/ western european, germanic, including benelux, and eastern asian history (although I'm openfor anykind, I know most about european history!)

Although I tend to like Japan, I've yet to dive into anime, since I am not very comminized with it, do give suggestions though, it's summer, so I'll have lots of spare time!

Ferthermore I enjoy science in general, mostly physics and mathematics and astronomy.

I am a great fan in multiculturuzing although I reject mass migration, I appreciate and love to learn aboutdifferent cultures, though I have strong pridein my own, too!

I love vidya but am currently unable to play any becuse I'm on vacation, in Crete! Though I did buy Fire emblem; Awakening and am enjoying it inbetween the trips across this marvelous, huge rocky island filled with olive trees.

My favourite colours are indigo, cyan and mostly tinted colours.
My taste in music includes Electroclash, house, grunge,
alternative, indie, techno and quite alot more!

My dream job would be something along the lines of real estate investment banking for a smaller bank, which is what my uncle does.

I tend to be an open minded, happy individual that loves al kinds of humour!

Do you have any comments or questions? Feel free to post them, I'd much appreciate it!

I'm sorry for the wall of text, and the spelling/grammatic errors within it, I've been writing this on an ipad which hurt my wrist/fingers, so I had to take breaks inbetween, that I have dyslexia doesn't help this fact, either! Though I thought some of you enjoyed long introductions as much as I do, apologies to the ones that don't!

Last edited by Evearae; 07-21-2013 at 05:34 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-21-2013   #2 (permalink)
ღ #нвιc 7.18.11
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaGrand ChaseEden Eternal
Awards Pervert Award

AnaSyami has disabled reputation
IGN: AnaSyami
Class: #1 Everything.
Level: 75
Guild: AutoBots

Hi Evearae,
welcome to ggftw~ Nice introduction.

07-21-2013   #3 (permalink)
He who laughs, lasts.
Games
Loong - The Power of the DragonLeague of LegendsProject BlackoutCabal Online
Awards Pervert Award

Crave is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Crave
IGN: Cravey#1907
Guild: DiabloTalk

Hello and welcome to ggftw.

07-22-2013   #4 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

This is the best introduction we've had in a long time.

Welcome to ggFTW, Bruno! We're happy to have you. We have variety, so we do hope you enjoy your time here. Check out our Anime section if you're looking for something to watch!

07-31-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

DonM is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey waz up!