Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-18-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Roru is on a distinguished road
Default Why, hello there, mentlegen.

I am a pootispenser who lacks sense of logic.

I am a player of Guild Wars 2, Team Fortress 2, Monster Hunter, Final Fantasy (All of 'em), MapleStory, LaTale, and Steam indie games.

I decided to come over to this community, due to how active it is. Also, I may be able to find partners for in-game incursions for these games and more, and info about incoming things

I do not pretend to be a leecher :V I want to participate, get along with them communities, and such. Right now my head is too dozed off to make a proper introduction, let's try...

I'm Kenny, a 19 year old boyo, AND THIS IS JACKA- Ahem. I'm actually studying, and unsecure about my future. Livin' in Spain, and looking forward going to England, US, or Japan.

So, yeah, uh, I guess that enuff. Uh, nice to meet you, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand see you at Pootisland :V

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-18-2013   #2 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

La Tale is awesome! I'm excited for season 2. :D Welcome to ggFTW! Would be cool if you participated, we could use all the active members we can get.

03-18-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Roru is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mare
La Tale is awesome! I'm excited for season 2. Welcome to ggFTW! Would be cool if you participated, we could use all the active members we can get.
Hah, well, we could meet in game sometime.

I've left my IGNs around the LT forum here, but if you're too lazy to check, my forum nick is the same as the Treasure Hunter I usually play.

I usually need help with many things, even if it's just pushing over forward my will (Because I get disilusioned easily and give up too soon on things; Rabana Cloak, for example; Dat darn thing didn't drop no matter how many times I tried, so I gave up qq).