09-24-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Chaoswill has a spectacular aura aboutChaoswill has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Chaoswill
Class: AP Gambler to_gambler
Level: 258 (but that may change)
Xfire: http://beta.xfire.com/users/mangachaos
Default Alright, letīs get this over with. (Introduction)

Hi everyone!
By now many knows my name from various sites but in case you didnīt Iīll add another "me" here as well.

To be honest, I never imagined myself to join this place since we already had the original forum which the game itself is connected to but I digress.

Anyways, guess Iīm joining in here as well.

For the ones not knowing anything by now -

Iīm Chaoswill in the original forum and was in the beginning at the Trickster Online org forum and later the MyTrickster one.

Iīve made alot of videos about the Trickster game in youtube as FinalHype and even presented myself in game as the same name with a few videos.

I also made a guide back in Trickster Online org which was about the enemies and where to go next.

This made me pretty popular back there and it also showed me the way of the guides. I started with yet another guide at the other forum and began to think things like "What if I make this, but in a video?" and so I made the youtube channel way back in 2006.

The first thing lead to the next and now Iīve got around at least 100 videos about Trickster Online itself, maybe 40-50 of them about guides.

But I never were any good at spreading out the word what I made and never really got many to watch it all. So Iīm here to at least try to see if I can be of any help. Maybe even share some of the videos not released in any forum... heck, I might even make a LIVE recording sometime in the future!

I also showed both org and MT plus the original forums that I had handmade drawings as well. I might show some of that if you guys want me to.

Well, I guess that sort of sums it all up. At least Iīve become better at introducing myself. Thatīs something I guess...

Well, thatīs my introduction anyways... if you donīt mind, Iīm heading to the video section now. Got something to show you what you all forgot.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-24-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, Chaoswill!

I've seen a bunch of your videos, they were really helpful when I was starting out. Soo yeah... What can I say. Enjoy your stay on GGFTW

09-24-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAtlantica Online

AlphaXAbsolution is on a distinguished road
IGN: AlphaXOmegaXDuke
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: Same Level I Always Been.

Aww man we got a legend in here :O. Anyway welcome to ggftw .