04-21-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Dyras is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Dyras
IGN: Dyras
Class: Archeologist to_explorer
Level: 8x
Smile Hello ggftwer's, TO player here!

I've always wanted to make an account for my favorite gaming wiki site! I have been a member of the Trickster society since 2008 but unfortunately I never got around to it until now of course. I have also recently began playing Eden Eternal with friends and so far enjoying it very much, although TO is still #1 in my book. Now that I'm back and playing TO again (Jewelia server this time). I'm hoping to contribute to the best of my ability and meet new people since I've heard such good thing's about [J] Server.

I've just made my Fox yesterday and working on becoming a Master Thief since I'm so jealous of there Hide skill and addictingly abusive boss farming tactic. Also looking forward to a Sheep after that due to there variety of clothing option's (who doesn't). As a daily player with to much time on my hands and an endless love for my childhood game, I'm glad to be a part of ggftw's vast community!

Thank you for reading!

P.S. I saw this lonely fall out of a thread recently.. What should I do with it?

Last edited by Dyras; 04-21-2012 at 06:17 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-21-2012   #2 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

Hi Hi

Welcome to gee gee c:

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

04-21-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

HI HI!

Thank you very much noosy~

04-22-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

skyrim is on a distinguished road
IGN: shinonano/asus
Class: bunny/dragon to_champion
Level: 231/119/and other chr in 350
Guild: SoulCalibur

same here been on this game from 07 been so many years now

04-22-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

It really does, right skyrim! Especially if you move around the world every 3-4 years, it seems even longer that way!

Germany-> North Carolina-> South Korea-> Germany.
All withing 13 year's, but Germany is by far the best place. The US having economical issues wasn't all that good and South Korea was the worst of them all (Not saying that just cause the movers stole my iPod and a trip to the amusement park resulted in a freeway of accidents.. Not at all..)

Thank you for the greetings and small conversations, I really appreciate it!

04-22-2012   #6 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster Online

Chastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to all
IGN: ForeverNAlways
Class: Soul Master to_bard
Level: 27x
Guild: Soul Calibur <3

Haha yeah I never even heard about this forum until a couple days ago. Up until now I've been using the one on gamerage and the forums there are pretty much...dead. But anyways welcome to forums

^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^
I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.

Hunting Service in Fantasia

04-23-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Thank you AngelxLoves!

Didn't know about gamerage forums, just recently (after installing TO) I noticed they changed there name xD

04-23-2012   #8 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster Online

Chastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to all

Yeah! *.* Trickster now is way different than when I played 6 years ago. Way easier to level too. Either that or I didn't know how to play Trickster then and leveled the hard way; by killing NPCs instead of doing quests. :O

^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^
I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.

04-23-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

It's definitely different. I found myself lost last year as soon as i logged in. I noticed there weren't any grinding party's at Tap1 (Which is where I had logged off at years before) nor at Path to Oops. I noticed lots of maps were revamped and I had picked a great time to pick up TO again since it was during the Driller Pet events. The Myshop still consisted of the same old items at the time (Myshop Mask items up to Lv.170).

Now that I've returned and so many changes have been made, I wanted to re-experience all of it and pick up on all the new changes. I decided there's no better server to do that then Jewelia and quiet frankly I'm not disappointed in my choice at all. It's much more lively, and I've made a couple very nice friends in just 3 days. If I should be disappointed at all, then it should be at the fact it took me this long to play on this server!

04-23-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

nubisher93 is on a distinguished road

welcome to ggftw C: <3

04-23-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Thank you very much nubisher93!

Hello and welcome to you too~

04-23-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

leila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 9life
Guild: Uhhh

Hiiiiii :] Welcome to ggftw !!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-23-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Hello leila123!
Thank you very much!

I'm really glad people take the time to greet new comers, I just want to say thanks to all of you!

P.S. These Pangya smilies are addicting C:

04-23-2012   #14 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster Online

Haha yes! When I logged back in I was last at black swamp though I'm not really sure how I got there XD my cat was only level 60. -still very confused- I'm glad you're enjoying Jewelia! I've met some really nice people in Fantasia...and some scammers but who cares about them!

I agree, I love the little smilies but it seems really weird to randomly post something like when you're talking about something completely irrelevant. xD

^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^

04-23-2012   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Logging in and finding yourself in Black Swamp at Lv60?! I've made that mistake once, and then when I had quest's there, my stay was very short because the quest's were so easy! Good times.

Fantasia does have nice people for sure. I see them every day talking together in a spot huddled up, always making me feel so left out I've always been on that server but I think Jewelia is more of my type. I'm just trying to figure out what to do after I obtain 2.1b Galder. Do people turn them into checks or spread them out through different character/accounts? :x As for the scammers I find they never amount to much in life and I can only pray they weren't dropped as a child or have a generically chronic disease resulting in there lack of dignity and low morals behind closed doors in online games. But that's just me ^^

It sorta does, but I found out if you spam a few in a row it makes everything okay 8D