ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Megaten > Megaten Questions & Answers

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-15-2008   #1 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of
Default Invasion Quest

Has anyone personally seen the invasion mobs or has heard the time they spawn here? The Japanese Wiki says they spawn for one hour increments at 11:00AM and 5:00PM on weekends, but I couldn't find any in Shinagawa at around 5:00-5:30 PST on Saturday. (And yes, I'm doing the LAW version)

I assume you get the alignment uniforms from this, which is the main reason I'm trying to do it. Any help would be appreciated.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-15-2008   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Location: La la land? Like i dunno man.somewhere over da rainbow or somethinwhat.
Kaichi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kaichi Send a message via Yahoo to Kaichi Send a message via Skype™ to Kaichi
IGN: Miyusa
Class: Explorer lt_explorer
Level: 12

Hm personally I haven't seen any invasion mobs. Let us know what you get if you find em.

12-15-2008   #3 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

I will. If anyone wants to try these quests, you can start them from an NPC in Arcadia/Souhanzan on weekdays.

[edit:] The times are right, but in EST. Aeria is based in California, so I guess the server must be on the east coast. The PST times are 8AM and 2PM on Saturday and Sunday if you're too lazy to convert. During each of those hours, all the normal monsters on the field will be replaced with invasion monsters. (It's not 8-2, it's 8-9 and 2-3)

Last edited by Fineti; 12-21-2008 at 05:47 PM.