ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Megaten > Megaten Questions & Answers

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-14-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Sheapy is on a distinguished road
Default Comp HACK

I keep on seeing some quests or DB that's talking about hacking their comp because it's bugged. Can anyone explain to me how to do this?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-14-2008   #2 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

you need to find Broken IC Chips from monsters. Bring those to 'Virtual Girl' in the VB Room in Home III she will change it to Comp Hack A or something like that.. then you go to the NPC with the problem.. link up .. and go into their Comp to kill the monsters/viruses lurking within. After you defeat the boss, you either get a key or something from the treasure boxes and give it to the NPC when you get outside. They will give you a Demon as a reward some include [Kikuri-Hime], [Shiishaa], and [Succubus]. There are others depending on the NPC the rewards vary.

12-16-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Rusty is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea
you need to find Broken IC Chips from monsters. Bring those to 'Virtual Girl' in the VB Room in Home III she will change it to Comp Hack A or something like that.. then you go to the NPC with the problem.. link up .. and go into their Comp to kill the monsters/viruses lurking within. After you defeat the boss, you either get a key or something from the treasure boxes and give it to the NPC when you get outside. They will give you a Demon as a reward some include [Kikuri-Hime], [Shiishaa], and [Succubus]. There are others depending on the NPC the rewards vary.
You go into their COMP?

MegaMan, jack in!

That's what it sounds like to me. 8D

12-17-2008   #4 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty
You go into their COMP?

MegaMan, jack in!

That's what it sounds like to me. 8D
That's exactly what I thought at first...

A quick way to get IC chips is to hunt the large Cait Siths and Large Kodamas in Suginami.
Also, make sure you can use agi, bufu, zio, and zan skills many times before you try the COMP Hack in Home III. (Fighters and gunners can just buy a bunch of magic stones.)