ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Megaten > Megaten Questions & Answers

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-27-2008   #1 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters
Default Guild Information

Im curious,there is a guild system in MegaTen right?
Just curious on how it works.
Any info givin would be appreciated.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-27-2008   #2 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

I know there is a guild system, but I'm not sure how it works. Kata could probably tell us if he's still hanging around. (I'm curious too.)

11-27-2008   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Katagai is on a distinguished road

Works like any other guild system. You can assign sub-leaders to invite players. Last I played, max amount of people a guild can hold is 100.

You create a guild by purchasing a clan permit for the city of your choice. Initially only Third Home and Shinjuku Babel are available. Once Souhouzan and Arcadia are accessible, you can purchase permits for there too. The only benefit I know of from making either Souhouzan or Arcadia your base is that each guild member can recieve a free warp stone once every 24 hours.

In order to join a guild, you either need a leader or sub-leader to invite manually (by right-clicking you and inviting you from the menu), or you can do a search on the terminal of the guild's home base and send an application. Leaders and sub-leaders can view the applications from either the Community menu. I believe there is a fee to post an advertisement for your guild on the terminal (or to place your guild's ad back to the top of the list).

I believe there was an update sometime last spring or winter that improved the guild system. The only feature I've noticed is that guilds can now assign an emblem that goes beside their name. That and I believe you can now increase your guild's level. How or what for, I have no clue.

11-28-2008   #4 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Yay, thanks Kata!

It seems like they're planning something with the guild system, but without PvP I have no clue what it could be.

11-28-2008   #5 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough

ah,well,thats great.
i wonder if guilds will be out for CB /=
thanks for the info \o/

12-02-2008   #6 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

So,who is far into the game to know if guilds are in CB?

12-02-2008   #7 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Awards Pervert Award

The storage girl sells a clan license thing, but I haven't tried it out yet.

12-04-2008   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Katagai is on a distinguished road

If you speak to the Terminal woman in Third Home, select Clan List and she'll give you a list of clans that are based in Third Home.

12-05-2008   #9 (permalink)
Encrypting
Special

Crypt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Crypt Send a message via MSN to Crypt Send a message via Yahoo to Crypt
IGN: Crypt
Class: Magician to_wizard
Level: 3x
Guild: Symphony

Instead of guilds they're clans, basically the same in the end

| | | | | |

12-15-2008   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Location: La la land? Like i dunno man.somewhere over da rainbow or somethinwhat.
Kaichi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kaichi Send a message via Yahoo to Kaichi Send a message via Skype™ to Kaichi
IGN: Miyusa
Class: Explorer lt_explorer
Level: 12

A quick note on clans:
If my source is correct, clan members receive a 5% experience bonus while in a party with eachother.

just a useful tidbit of info for ya.

12-15-2008   #11 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Awards Pervert Award

That's one of the clan skills that you get upon leveling the clan. There are some exp ones, stat raising ones, emblem ones, and the random dance emote. I don't know any details on how they work though, since MoogaTen is still Lv1 (because I'm the only one who logs on).

01-16-2009   #12 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

thecrack1992 is on a distinguished road
IGN: heaps of names
Class: lots lt_gunslinger
Level: to many lvled charas
Guild: lots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fineti
That's one of the clan skills that you get upon leveling the clan. There are some exp ones, stat raising ones, emblem ones, and the random dance emote. I don't know any details on how they work though, since MoogaTen is still Lv1 (because I'm the only one who logs on).
LOL!! ur welcomed to join mine if ur tired of being the only 1 xD!!!PEACE

01-16-2009   #13 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecrack1992
LOL!! ur welcomed to join mine if ur tired of being the only 1 xD!!!PEACE
that post was from 4 weeks ago (I.E.: Closed Beta)

03-18-2009   #14 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Kenshi79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kenshi79 Send a message via Yahoo to Kenshi79
IGN: LoyalxAssassin
Class: Gunner lt_gunslinger
Level: 35(31 Omokaime)
Guild: Teutons

Adding to Kata's info. You can only purchase a clan key when you have finished Act 7 DB license I believe it's called. I believe that you level your guild by how many people and what their levels' are.