Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-07-2008   #1 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters
Default MoogaTen Applications

MoogaTen Clan Applications!

If you play MegaTen, and are a member of MOG, why don't you join us? Keep in touch with your fellow Mooglers, and play/party with them easily. Want to join a clan, but don't want to go with complete strangers? Join MoogaTen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fineti
By the way, because of a bug anyone with a name longer than 8 characters will have to be invited in person. Just whisper me in-game when you want to meet up.

1. Your IGN, level, and type :
2. How active are you? :
3. Do you consider yourself a social player? :
4. What's the reason why you're joining us? :
5. Do you go on MyMMOgames a lot? If not, are you willing to go on MOG more, especially the MoogaTen section to be aware on what's going on the guild? :
6. What guild were you in before? If yes, please tell and state why you left. If it does not apply, put N/A(only if you haven't joined any guild) :

Last edited by DemiGodDanzig; 12-08-2008 at 06:32 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-07-2008   #2 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

1. Your IGN, level, and type : xXPwnageXx, 6 and gunner

2. How active are you? : not that active i'm very busy these days i'll be more active during OB (hopefully)

3. Do you consider yourself a social player? : yes very social

4. What's the reason why you're joining us? : because i don't want to join a clan with random people
i've never met before

5. Do you go on MyMMOgames a lot? If not, are you willing to go on MOG more, especially the MoogaTen section to be aware on what's going on the guild? : yes i go on mmog alot

6. What guild were you in before? If yes, please tell and state why you left. If it does not apply, put N/A(only if you haven't joined any guild) : N/A

12-07-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Rusty is on a distinguished road

1. Your IGN, level, and type :
Rusty, level 16 (94%+), Close-Range.

2. How active are you? :
Uh, pretty active. I play every day to every other day.

3. Do you consider yourself a social player? :
Sometimes.

4. What's the reason why you're joining us? :
Might as well, and it'd make finding people to grind to 25 with me a lot easier.

5. Do you go on MyMMOgames a lot? If not, are you willing to go on MOG more, especially the
MoogaTen section to be aware on what's going on the guild? :
Since I got my beta email, I've come back to MMOG, so yes.

6. What guild were you in before? If yes, please tell and state why you left. If it does not apply, put N/A(only if you haven't joined any guild) :
N/A

12-08-2008   #4 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

1. Your IGN, level, and type :Moonlite7770, 20, Long-range, got the three basic destructive spells x.x
2. How active are you? :On the weekends I played till like.. 4 am, 'nuff said?
3. Do you consider yourself a social player? :Yup~
4. What's the reason why you're joining us? :To be with MMOG members :3
5. Do you go on MyMMOgames a lot? If not, are you willing to go on MOG more, especially the MoogaTen section to be aware on what's going on the guild? :I believe I'm already active enough, of course I'l be willing to be on more if I'm in the guild~
6. What guild were you in before? If yes, please tell and state why you left. If it does not apply, put N/A(only if you haven't joined any guild) :SOSdan, people just kept spamming in the clan chat, and weren't really all that helpful, not to mention people in the clan were hitting on me even though they didn't even know me.

Edit:
Can alts join too? My character is.. kinda messed up so I made an alt, level 10 currently but I'm leveling fairly fast~

Last edited by Amanda; 12-08-2008 at 05:47 AM.

12-08-2008   #5 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda
1. Your IGN, level, and type :Moonlite7770, 20, Long-range, got the three basic destructive spells x.x
2. How active are you? :On the weekends I played till like.. 4 am, 'nuff said?
3. Do you consider yourself a social player? :Yup~
4. What's the reason why you're joining us? :To be with MMOG members :3
5. Do you go on MyMMOgames a lot? If not, are you willing to go on MOG more, especially the MoogaTen section to be aware on what's going on the guild? :I believe I'm already active enough, of course I'l be willing to be on more if I'm in the guild~
6. What guild were you in before? If yes, please tell and state why you left. If it does not apply, put N/A(only if you haven't joined any guild) :SOSdan, people just kept spamming in the clan chat, and weren't really all that helpful, not to mention people in the clan were hitting on me even though they didn't even know me.

Edit:
Can alts join too? My character is.. kinda messed up so I made an alt, level 10 currently but I'm leveling fairly fast~
A clan can hold max 100,so I dont see why not.
also,to everyone to who this applies to,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fineti
By the way, because of a bug anyone with a name longer than 8 characters will have to be invited in person. Just whisper me in-game when you want to meet up.

12-08-2008   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Phenyl is on a distinguished road

1. Your IGN, level, and type : Silver, 14, mainly attack magic
2. How active are you? : Fairly active, though more once winter break arrives. At least an horu a day I'd say.
3. Do you consider yourself a social player? : Depends what mood I'm in, though I'm never one to initiate conversation.
4. What's the reason why you're joining us? : To find people to grind with :c
5. Do you go on MyMMOgames a lot? If not, are you willing to go on MOG more, especially the MoogaTen section to be aware on what's going on the guild? : Coming for the MegaTen section mainly, willing to check here pretty often to see what's going on.
6. What guild were you in before? If yes, please tell and state why you left. If it does not apply, put N/A(only if you haven't joined any guild) : N/A

12-08-2008   #7 (permalink)
[露丹恵瑠]
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Location: Niagara Falls, Canada Ontario [Yeah stalk me OHOHOHO]
Ronin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Ronin
IGN: Show
Level: Your
Guild: Moves

1. Your IGN, level, and type : level 7 FFFFF
2. How active are you? : just started
3. Do you consider yourself a social player? : duhhh
4. What's the reason why you're joining us? : because im ronery
5. Do you go on MyMMOgames a lot? If not, are you willing to go on MOG more, especially the MoogaTen section to be aware on what's going on the guild? : hahaha
6. What guild were you in before? If yes, please tell and state why you left. If it does not apply, put N/A(only if you haven't joined any guild) : n/a

12-08-2008   #8 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
1. Your IGN, level, and type : level 7 FFFFF
2. How active are you? : just started
3. Do you consider yourself a social player? : duhhh
4. What's the reason why you're joining us? : because im ronery
5. Do you go on MyMMOgames a lot? If not, are you willing to go on MOG more, especially the MoogaTen section to be aware on what's going on the guild? : hahaha
6. What guild were you in before? If yes, please tell and state why you left. If it does not apply, put N/A(only if you haven't joined any guild) : n/a
What's your IGN?

12-12-2008   #9 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

1. Your IGN, level, and type : DemiGodDanzig,5,Gunner
2. How active are you? : Very very active
3. Do you consider yourself a social player? : Most definetly
4. What's the reason why you're joining us? : because its MoogaTen,of course
5. Do you go on MyMMOgames a lot? If not, are you willing to go on MOG more, especially the MoogaTen section to be aware on what's going on the guild? : no,I hate MOG.jk

so how many people are in the guild now,atm?
ill have a lot of free time tomorrow so ill apply

12-12-2008   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Rusty is on a distinguished road

Theres like 6 people in the clan right now. :x

12-12-2008   #11 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

but there was more then that said they wanted in .__.

12-12-2008   #12 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

We have 6, but I usually only see xXPwnageXx every now and then, Tea, and Amanda. When I try to whisper you guys you're offline, so try and whisper me too. Even without the 8 characters thing we still need to be on the same channel for it to work.

12-20-2008   #13 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

1. Your IGN, level, and type : Otium, 7-8(Lol, fail memory), Gunner.
2. How active are you? : I play everyday when I have time~
3. Do you consider yourself a social player? : Yup, I hate to play alone. But when it comes to writing I tend to get quiet.. ^^'
4. What's the reason why you're joining us? : I need people to play with, It's boring alone.
5. Do you go on MyMMOgames a lot? If not, are you willing to go on MOG more, especially the MoogaTen section to be aware on what's going on the guild? : I on mmog alot~