ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Megaten > Megaten General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-24-2009   3 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

lazersgm is on a distinguished road
Default my review of megaten.

i have played a lot of the free mmo's. honestly only a few have held my attention for more then a few days. MegaTen however is a really neat mmo. what makes it special is the demon pets. you can tame a demon and fuse it with another to make a different demon. and on top of that you can have it inherit some of the skills of its parent demons. this makes for a lot of fun. best pet system i have seen in any mmo.

the story line will keep you busy for a good amount of time. then the side quests are all over so you don't know who you should talk to. me? i talk to every npc just to make sure.

the skills system is nice also. you don't have a set class. you pick what skills you want to lvl and go. i am a gunner with a minor in demons. i have a alt that is a mage with a minor in guns. but you can make your character how ever you want.

btw. this company has a lot of other games also. so go take a look. you wont be disappointed with megaten. its a lot of fun.

http://megaten.aeriagames.com

Last edited by Chesters; 01-26-2009 at 07:31 PM. Reason: fixed url.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-24-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Avarita is on a distinguished road

you know.. there is a megaten section =/

01-24-2009   #3 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

Moved to Megaten General Section.

Welcome to Megaten and MMOG.