ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Megaten > Megaten General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-17-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

nonowa is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nonowa Send a message via Yahoo to nonowa
IGN: Nonowa
Class: Devil Summoner
Level: 21 (Jack Frost: 20)
Guild: Tendou
Default Demon titles

Well, apparently after me losing around 100k to bribing Rainbow of Victory Jack Frosts, I find out it's entirely possible to get those special demons with the weird titles above their names. The catch? They lose the title after being sent to your comp. They show up no different then a normal demon on screen, but keep all their special skills, stats, and whatnot. If I have to guess, as long as the game tells you that you can't capture a demon, it's up for grabs.

For some reason, the titles just vanish on these demons. Not sure if it's a bug or not, but others like Lost, Lucky, Unseasoned, Wounded still do appear. And of course, you can't capture any huge Incantation or boss demons.

Kissy Pixie of the dude who showed me his Rainbow Jack Frost with Frost Punch. Take note of how much it rapes his MAG cost. D : Thing costs more than my Archangel!

Now I really want my Rainbow Jack Frost ...okay, sure. It's not very practical to use. It's a stupid Rainbow Jack Frost, hee-ho. But come on. SNOWMAN PUNCH.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-17-2008   #2 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

I guess rainbow frost is nice if you want to fuse some demons with frost punch, but other than that it seems like a waste.

That lv10 pixie costs over twice as much as my lv40 Uriel.

12-22-2008   #3 (permalink)
<3
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Vaizado will become famous soon enough
IGN: Vaiki

What's the difference of that pixie and a regular one???
My pixie was caught as a normal Pixie and I trained it up and it had all those skills