ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Megaten > Megaten General Chat

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-10-2008   #1 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters
Default What Demon Are You Using?

and why are you using it?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-10-2008   #2 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Nekomata! She's cooler than garm, and she has all the skills I used him for (through fusion). I'm also leveling her to at least 30 so I can get a Power with those skills later.

I use Ameno-Uzume when I'm in a party or just need a healer.
Medirama + "Kind of Healer" = <3

12-10-2008   #3 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

Brave garm, I find him more useful than alot of demons I've had so far ._.
Planning on getting a nice amount of good skills from it then I'm gonna fuse it.

12-10-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

zsenzo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Schmoopy
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 40-50
Guild: None

i've been using Cerberus cause i love his healing skills. He can fight and heal me.

12-10-2008   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Phenyl is on a distinguished road

Brave Garm. Probably will fuse another demon around mid-20s, but he's pretty much the best (and easiest) thing you can get until then.

12-10-2008   #6 (permalink)
Certified Stalker

Ildanach is on a distinguished road

Brave Garm, simply awesome for beginner.

It can even heal <3.

12-10-2008   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

CactuarJoe is on a distinguished road

I'm currently using Kikuri-Hime. I'm playing a defensive character, so she's my magical backup. She's got Recarm, Dia, Rakukaja, Tarukaja, Zio, Agi and Bufula. Eventually I'll be upgrading her to Ameno-Uzume.

12-10-2008   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

nonowa is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nonowa Send a message via Yahoo to nonowa
IGN: Nonowa
Class: Devil Summoner
Level: 21 (Jack Frost: 20)
Guild: Tendou

I'm level 18, and have a level 18 Archangel.
He has pretty good attack skills, along with Estoma, Media, and cures for pretty much every status effect. I'm hoping he learns Mahama or Hamaon soon though.

12-11-2008   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Voldrake is on a distinguished road

I'm level 29 at the moment.I'm using a Karasu-Tengu.He's pretty useful against things like Choronzon,which he can one hit with his Violent wind skill if close enough,or nearly one hit with Hama.Yes,Choronzons really love binding me and using those darned fire attacks. -_-
Besides that though,I think he looks awesome and even though most his attacks are close-ranged and he has to get further away from me to use them,they can be abit useful.Now if only he could bind like my Koppa-Tengu...

12-11-2008   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Look behind you and ask them.

So far, I've made it as far as Asparas, and she's been my most useful. Her basic attack is ranged, thus getting around any weaknesses I might have for dealing with certain kinds of enemies. She has Mazio, which allows me to make short work of magic-weak and or lightning weak enemies en masse (bye-bye, slimes and nekomatas), and I can use her to set up some decent traps thanks to thousand needles. The only thing she lacks right now is a healing move... and a not-so-glass jaw.

Seriously, I've been training up my Lost Hua Po for the past five or six levels to get some better fusion skills for the Erthys quest, and she was taking hits far better than my Asparas at a much lower level. But yeah, I'm liking this whole fusion system. I think I'll keep aiming for fairy-themed spirits. I just like their ranged stuff (kisses and magic shots) as opposed to the quadruped fang skills and the humanoid fist skills since it means they'll be better baiters and, well... live.

TrueSilverFox and Mon_Ami roamed Caballa together in Trickster Online, searching its ruins of splendor.

Valeria, sworn only to her sword and herself, traverses Erinn in Mabinogi with her pet silver fox, Truesilver.

"Whoa, TrueSilverFox, girl! Anyone ever tell you you look like some sun-bronzed Greek Goddess these days?"

12-11-2008   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Tuvis has disabled reputation
IGN: Symphony
Class: Spiritmaster lt_sorcerer
Level: 55
Guild: Nishibo
Xfire: tuvis

Angel. Why? Because the looks appeal to me, and I've managed to make it get some offensive spells through fusion, that aids my behind whenever things get annoying.