Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-13-2013   #501 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

well, finally, -achieved Supreme Supernova-

Spoiler!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-13-2013   #502 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Well I got my Special Mystery Mastery Book for Star Gazer! That makes four books. Now Nova Warrior.

01-13-2013   #503 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Wound up going harder than I thought, pulled 89 today. I could probably do 95 but I'd rather get a decent night's sleep bzzt.

01-14-2013   #504 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: SMN

Got level 80 on my AB.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

01-14-2013   #505 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
You can get Special Skill Books using 83 Tempest coins.
You get to choose the skill, and it's 100% success rate and it's one time straight to level 30 of skill level.
I'm tempted, but I'm not sure if I can manage to play long enough to get 83 coins.

Also I'd need to get like another 20 levels and farm Phantom Blow.

01-14-2013   #506 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

To get coins, just farm mobs your level. Get those ice boxes and open them. About 1 in 4, there's 1 tempest coin.

01-14-2013   #507 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Guess I'll think about it. I'm playing too much Dota 2 already. Thanks for the suggestion Mewmew.

01-14-2013   #508 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
I'm tempted, but I'm not sure if I can manage to play long enough to get 83 coins.

Also I'd need to get like another 20 levels and farm Phantom Blow.
I got like 160 coins yesterday alone. As long as you actively do the event quests you can get quite a few in no time at all.

01-15-2013   #509 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Only did 94 today, since I had to go to work. I'd get on now and round it off to a nice 95, but that's grief :v

01-25-2013   #510 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

Finally time/motivation to play. Definitely hitting 90 today, and going to grind some tonight during the Australian 2x.

Last edited by Queen; 01-25-2013 at 12:52 PM.

01-26-2013   #511 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Logged in last night to see that there was a 2x, so I did 1 level and went to bed. Level 112 now, just 8 more until the armor set is complete. I should've done more last night but I was a little drunk :x

01-26-2013   #512 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Went 90-120 last night and now I want to cry because there's no one at LHC and now my 1.5x coupons are going to derp. Was expecting to grind, oh well. :l Accidentally completed quests while trying to quickly do quests and SP/AP adds while trying to keep my aliens map. I WAS SO AFRAID TO STOP MOVING.

So many people ran through, only one person tried (and failed) to KS me.

01-26-2013   #513 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

I always skip LHC, either it's completely empty or it's filled with hackers 8| So it's never really worth the trouble to me.

Just keep grinding aliens or go grind supply mode at Azwan if you can't find anyone at LHC. I did 120-135 Azwan on my kaiser and then did monster park |:

モノノ怪

01-27-2013   #514 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Killed Vellum after a few tries. Duo'd Pierre. Solo'd Von Bon.

God those bosses are annoying.

01-27-2013   #515 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Why didn't you want to do Von Bon with us when Red and I asked that first time >:I?

モノノ怪

01-27-2013   #516 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
Why didn't you want to do Von Bon with us when Red and I asked that first time >:I?
I don't even remember.

Side note: I hate the little shits that don't know how to fight against the bosses, so they die 4 times. But they still want a chance at the loot so they save their last life until the boss is dead. It pisses me off so much, that I make sure my pet loots everything from them (if a duo/trio).

Last edited by Tardar; 01-27-2013 at 12:23 PM.

01-27-2013   #517 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

I've only done Von Bon since Red hasn't really been on since then, but even though we ran out of time for him in the final stage, he's not that hard. Most of my deaths were dumb mistakes like misjudging my jump or something |: Haven't done Pierre yet but so long as you remember how to respond to his skills and not hit him with the same colour he's not hard either.

Queen is still unavailable isn't she? Not sure I wanna fight Vellum, either... Seems like a gigantic pain in the ass.

モノノ怪

01-27-2013   #518 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
I've only done Von Bon since Red hasn't really been on since then, but even though we ran out of time for him in the final stage, he's not that hard. Most of my deaths were dumb mistakes like misjudging my jump or something |: Haven't done Pierre yet but so long as you remember how to respond to his skills and not hit him with the same colour he's not hard either.

Queen is still unavailable isn't she? Not sure I wanna fight Vellum, either... Seems like a gigantic pain in the ass.
I struggle most with Von Bon, usually because people don't want to put him on a black clock and instead just want to yolo him. Pierre's pretty easy as long as you know how his attacks work, he only ohko's if you can't get out of a hat fast enough (the ones that fall) or get hit by his teleport attack. Otherwise really easy, really predictable. Vellum is actually really easy aside from making sure your party has the damage. Queen is probably the hardest since she has a lot of attacks and isn't as predictable. But yeah, she's also still disabled too so then there's that.

I seriously am baffled by how people die most of the time. Someone died at Vellum and he's a joke compared to the others, so I don't even.

Last edited by Tardar; 01-27-2013 at 01:59 PM.

01-27-2013   #519 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Ew gross, we always tried to pull him to black clocks, or if a white spawns under him, we immediately stopped attacking and bounced off to the other end of the map to lure him off it, etc.

People don't understand that you can't fight these bosses like normal ones rofl. That's probably why they die, they just go in trying to smash the boss up, but if you go into the fight like that you're gonna lose, because they all have attacks designed to kill you if you try to just go in flailing your weapon about.

モノノ怪

02-01-2013   #520 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Daniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud of
IGN: Dani
Class: #MIAMI2IBIZA to_soulmaster
Level: #10FEETTALL
Guild: GREYHOUND SHM YEA

8-Hours stronghold grind went to hell since our Phantom kept going AFK and dying complaining about his "HB" not working properly even though we had a DRK. So, 197-199.

Kaiser still not done, even though i am supposed to be 16x by now I'm still 137 and I clearly have to MP for the rest of my life.. :|

At laest i got 12% STR on my Empress glove during Cube event. [and a cute chair]

D A N S D A K A R 2 0 1 4 S K R I L L E X & Z E D D