Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-13-2012   #461 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookies
200 on Mercedes finally
OMG CONGRATS COOKIES =DDDDD

;d

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-14-2012   #462 (permalink)
很可爱已經吃掉了
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

Thanks =^_^=

Got to level 70 honor today, wasted all my rank 1 circs just to pass on 12% crit and 24 attack orz
Spoiler!

08-25-2012   #463 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

I hit 162 some time ago, just chilling at RLH so I don't have to do any real work. I definitely want to get to 165 with it so I can SH tho.

Also passed Infinity 30. That was the last book I really needed since I have like 50 Meteor Showers.

08-26-2012   #464 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of

uhhhh
pass mw 20 1 time
and
fail mw 30 4 times

>_<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-05-2012   #465 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

Started Windia server....

12-05-2012   #466 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Your chest is tight you say???? ;)))))

12-11-2012   #467 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Level 71 because screw 70.

12-11-2012   #468 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Level 141 with Luminous (I seriously love this class [he's invincible with a Jr. Boogie familiar while training]), and a full tempest set. I just need the epaulet and pendant for a 'true' full set. Failed Reflection 20 twice. I NEED MORE MASTERY BOOKS.

Also, darn you, plane rides to other continents. I need to finish the crusade quest line. ;-;

Last edited by Jon; 12-11-2012 at 04:42 PM.

12-11-2012   #469 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, plane rides suck.

I'm 92 on my Luminous now. Probably going to wait until early morning to grind at the aliens cause iono where else to grind and that seems to be the best exp place. HRLP MEEEE

12-12-2012   #470 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

Oh, Level 151 Lumi in Windia .. add me please :3 ign: xCureWhite

I maxed all skills except Ender, Morning Star, Maple Warrior~

12-12-2012   #471 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Yeah, plane rides suck.

I'm 92 on my Luminous now. Probably going to wait until early morning to grind at the aliens cause iono where else to grind and that seems to be the best exp place. HRLP MEEEE
Aliens to 110 then LHC to 160 (Monster Park on the side if you want).

Alternatives are like.... Pirates to 100, DGP/MDTs until 110, then LHC ad nauseum.

My Luminous is like 89. TAKING IT CASUALLY CUS QUESTS AND FINALS.

12-12-2012   #472 (permalink)
Jon
Games
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Look at my cute slave. LOOK AT EET.

Also, I want to level at ToT, but DC still persists.

12-12-2012   #473 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith

Look at my cute slave. LOOK AT EET.

Also, I want to level at ToT, but DC still persists.
Have you done Neo City? If no, find like the Wandering Traveler quest. That one is an auto-warp to Leafre. From there you can fly to ToT. But before you leave Leafre, make sure you pick up some Magic Seeds from Tatamo so you can warp to Ellinia.

12-12-2012   #474 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jare
Have you done Neo City? If no, find like the Wandering Traveler quest. That one is an auto-warp to Leafre. From there you can fly to ToT. But before you leave Leafre, make sure you pick up some Magic Seeds from Tatamo so you can warp to Ellinia.
Yeah, I did all the neo city quests. Thanks for the suggestion though!

12-12-2012   #475 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Yeah, I did all the neo city quests. Thanks for the suggestion though!
Can't think of alternative routes to Leafre right now. :/ If you're interested in looking a little, I think there's a quest where you're given a seed and asked to go to Leafre so you might be able to get that one. Or I might be thinking of an Evan quest.

I'm not sure. :| There's a SC tonight so hopefully that'll alleviate the problem.

12-12-2012   #476 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Can't think of alternative routes to Leafre right now. :/ If you're interested in looking a little, I think there's a quest where you're given a seed and asked to go to Leafre so you might be able to get that one. Or I might be thinking of an Evan quest.

I'm not sure. :| There's a SC tonight so hopefully that'll alleviate the problem.
Alright, thanks for the tips and heads up, Jare! Happy leveling~

Also:

12-13-2012   #477 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Hit 101 on my Luminous but screenshot said no. Reflection is ridiculous at ABC6.

12-13-2012   #478 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Hit 101 on my Luminous but screenshot said no. Reflection is ridiculous at ABC6.
Yes, yes it is!

Also, if you're on Zenith; me, you and my Bishop friend could level up together at LKC. What do you say?

12-13-2012   #479 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Yes, yes it is!

Also, if you're on Zenith; me, you and my Bishop friend could level up together at LKC. What do you say?
I'm on Khaini! ;o;

12-13-2012   #480 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
I'm on Khaini! ;o;
Well, boo! ;-;