Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-10-2012   #441 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

Holy crap Mew! GRATZ!!!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-10-2012   #442 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Grats Mewmew! 8D

02-11-2012   #443 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Congrats Mew <3

02-22-2012   #444 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Daniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud of
IGN: Dani
Class: #MIAMI2IBIZA to_soulmaster
Level: #10FEETTALL
Guild: GREYHOUND SHM YEA

Almost 180 Q_Q... ALMOST. ALMOST. ALMOST.

D A N S D A K A R 2 0 1 4 S K R I L L E X & Z E D D

02-24-2012   #445 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Daniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud of
IGN: Dani
Class: #MIAMI2IBIZA to_soulmaster
Level: #10FEETTALL
Guild: GREYHOUND SHM YEA

Bought new nx for my drk

D A N S D A K A R 2 0 1 4 S K R I L L E X & Z E D D

07-10-2012   #446 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

passed cane expert 20, 30.
passed impeccable memory 20, 30.

07-11-2012   #447 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
passed cane expert 20, 30.
passed impeccable memory 20, 30.

dem monies qurl. Thankfully I milked the 2x Khaini got for being down most of the down and got my Phantom to 70, all I needed for my Shad.

EDIT: With the 2x I hit 158 since I don't wanna LHC because of all of the FMA-ers. :<

Last edited by Tardar; 07-15-2012 at 10:16 PM.

07-31-2012   #448 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

120-128 yesterday and 128-140 today. Never grinding again /cries

Also failed four times to get one of the six hairstyles I wanted from the royal coupons, WEH. I look like a punk now.

I can try one more time before tomorrow but idk 8'C

モノノ怪

07-31-2012   #449 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

What hair were you shooting for? O_O

07-31-2012   #450 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

The ones that are probably the rarest and have the lowest odds /throws hands up/ Bed head, prince, neinheart, sun bleached, angel or over grown. I only have 2k nx left though rofl. So idk if I wanna risk it and get something even worse 8C The player, fop wave and sweep back look god awful... And anything else I haven't mentioned are "meh"

モノノ怪

07-31-2012   #451 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I'd never thought that some hairs had a higher probability of happening, heh. I always just thought I had rotten luck. I probably won't bother with Royal until they bring back Hipster Wave.

07-31-2012   #452 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

It would make sense to me, honestly. More desirable hairs having lower odds, just like item gachapon. I mean, the royal coupons are gachapon, basically...

I really want something different 8'C sigh.

Also, I'm a broke mofo and I need gear. Barring somehow accumulating billions of meso and just buying what I need (lol we all wish, yeah?), what's the best way I should go about this..?

モノノ怪

07-31-2012   #453 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Well there are three options:

-Sell NX
-Use NX to buy a shop permit and fuse stuff like the Half Earrings (whatever the level 75 ones are called) or Sneakers or really anything for %main-stat/%all potential and sell that. High leveled ores (and the DEX Crystal since people are lazy) sell "well"
-Buy meso

It's going to be tricky to make money without starting money and will be especially difficult if you don't have like a "mule" that can Empress (since everyone wants that).

07-31-2012   #454 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Yeeeah this is the most active I've been on Maple in like... ever. So beyond the grinding it's like "wat I do now ): /lost"

Bossing would be nice, but I need better gear to boss, and I could get better gear by bossing... LOL. What should I aim for anyway? Are reverse eq worth crafting, if only to have something better than what I'm using? There's no way I can even aim toward the lv140 sets, Imperial is a MAYBE if I did nothing but Azwan 24/7 for coins... idk what else. But ingredients are still a pain in the ass. So is leveling professions but at least that's not as bad.. just tedious and annoying.

hay u gonna help with these ToT quests rite ; A; loool. They're not really important right now.

Edit; "without starting money"

I have like 120~160m across all my chars, but yeah, that's not considered much these days, so hence me saying I'm broke.

モノノ怪

Last edited by Kusuriuri; 07-31-2012 at 07:34 PM.

07-31-2012   #455 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

You can make a decent start with that much. It's definitely not a whole lot, but you can merch your way up if you have a permit and know the market.

On ToT quests, I would wait until the August 8th patch. That patch should have the ToT change that makes the maps smaller and drop the required number of mobs to only 333.

Your current weapon should be better than a Reverse. On a weapon you want %boss or %ignore. There are some other good ones, yes, but those two are the critical ones. %boss becomes more important than %ignore once you have ~40% ignore, by the way.

%luk top and bottom would be the ideal set. You can get cheap %luk by fusing the level 40 top and bottom together.

Leveling professions isn't -too- bad. You can cap the daily fatigue using the Nack-sold materials for mining and alchemy. For Smithing and Accessory-making, you can make the low leveled stuff en masse and get a good amount of exp. It takes like 6 sets of arrows to get to level 4 Blacksmithing, as I recall. Alchemy is almost worthless to level.

07-31-2012   #456 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

My current? Which are you thinking of? I have the 6% str/10 dex one, since I bombed the other and haven't fixed it. Everything I'm wearing needs an upgrade, basically.

I don't know the market :c It fluctuates so much, too.

モノノ怪

08-01-2012   #457 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Raised aria armour to lv20 after failing twice before that, but otherwise I got nothing done because my monitor died, I have to use my tv now, it's uncomfortable as hell and maple was being stupid and kept booting me off and freezing and asdfhjkl

/punches wall

モノノ怪

08-08-2012   #458 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Grinded my butt off because I could.
=======
Future Hene quests <3

Last edited by Tardar; 08-11-2012 at 04:36 PM.

08-12-2012   #459 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

lv 200 phantom

08-12-2012   #460 (permalink)
很可爱已經吃掉了
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

200 on Mercedes finally