ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   MapleStory (http://ggftw.com/forum/maplestory/)
-   -   A MS Animation (http://ggftw.com/forum/maplestory/74438-ms-animation.html)

PKShota 04-14-2010 02:20 PM

A MS Animation

Wanted to share, it's for my English project. Any criticism or comments are fine. And I know, middle part-ish is kinda boring and a bit crappy D:

YouTube - MS Animation - Fight for Equality

Quote:

Originally Posted by YT Description
This is my English class project. I used BannedStory, Vegas Pro 9, CamStudio, Paint.net and this came out! I really liked doing it too (but I had laziness :D)

So here's the story :

A place exists where the white race is the superior, while the black race is the inferior. It's sorta treated like how it was in the past, blacks being slaves and such. However, few whites stand up and fight for the blacks. They challenge the whites into a war to determine the blacks' freedom. The video shows cruelty and hatred, and how courage and hope are used to overcome the two negative points (cruelty & hatred).

Enjoy! Any questions, comments, feel free to post.

Tardar 04-14-2010 04:13 PM

Very nice, I thought it was very good.
Two thumbs up~

SOC 04-14-2010 07:31 PM

Really liked that remix of the FFX song! You did really good with this, was very interesting and fun to watch. Send me that FFX song plox~

Also, lol at the rewritten ToS2 Richter quote.

"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality."

Maiyu 04-14-2010 11:48 PM

nice editing *o*

...but won't other people make fun of it because it's...MS ToT??

PKShota 04-15-2010 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SOC (Post 1213413)
Really liked that remix of the FFX song! You did really good with this, was very interesting and fun to watch. Send me that FFX song plox~

Also, lol at the rewritten ToS2 Richter quote.

"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality."

lul.

YouTube - Hymn of the Fayth (FFX) - fan arranged

download link in the description.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maiyu (Post 1213603)
nice editing *o*

...but won't other people make fun of it because it's...MS ToT??

No, I actually got a great grade and it was shown to 6th graders that were gonna be doing the same thing, and found mine awesome. o_o

SOC 04-15-2010 06:26 AM

Haha thanks a ton.

Actually, there's A LOT of epic MS animations out there that are nothing to scoff at. Some are hilarious, some are just plain awesome. Sa Guah was amazing, but never finished... There's also Maple Kombat.

FilipinoReject96 07-21-2010 05:22 PM

I really liked the animation, it was good, even though the dialogue was a bit cheesy at the end. :py55:

Taggrin 07-29-2010 12:19 PM

Oh hey you have a Maplestory Series too! :] Nice!
Didn't notice it before lol x.x

I will check it out >:]

PKShota 07-29-2010 12:25 PM

it's not a series it was just a project movie o_o