League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-13-2009   #1 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW
Default Blaze Wizard or Night Walker?

I'm having a hard time choosing between one of the two, because both of them interest me. I can only pick one because I have a Thunder Breaker and Aran already, and I'm keeping the two. Or then again, Aran doesn't seem much fun. But anyways...

First off, Blaze Wizard.

It is great, few skills in the beginning but rise greater at 2nd job. It has fine accuracy like a normal magician would, and that's what I like--more hits and high damage. Probably everyone does.

Now, it all seems plain like a normal Wizard. Teleport, Slow, etc. I don't really like it, except for it's exclusive Fire-related skills. With the Wizard, I can pretty much be in lots of PQs if I'm accepted, since Wizards are high in damage at PQs except for those other exclusive builds like Dexless.

Mana potions are no problem, I can do fine. I just wonder if I can last...

Now, Night Walker.

Requiring an unusual build, I love it. However, I dislike that the build I need requires Lv10 Darkness. I love the summons, yet I hate it has to be weak. But, whatever.

For supplies, I have 1 set of Icies, 2 when I get this quest in the future. So I'm fine with that. I can stick to 2 sets and 1 Subi (lol).

Seeing that you get Flash Jump at 2nd Job makes me drool. I like traveling like so. Also, there are..actually just different named skills for it. However, I do like it.

The cons, I don't like doing Lucky Seven a lot and a lot since it's two hits at a constant rate (exception of Claw Booster). However, with it's designed build I can adapt to it.

...I'm stuck here. :<

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-13-2009   #2 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

Probably will, lol.

I've began to think Blaze Wizards > Night Walker but I like Flash Jump's transportation better than Teleport.

Then again, Tele = Anywhere?

or, a few FJ glitchs in areas I can find.

But whatever.

12-13-2009   #3 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Well, overall, I think Blaze Wizard is the best choice for you. While Night Walkers are unique, if you're only getting to 50, you won't get to experience all the true fun, considering you'll be spamming Lucky 7 forever.

12-14-2009   #4 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

If you're playing on the official servers, you can have up to 5 characters, so why not try both for a few levels and see which one you like better? o3o

12-14-2009   #5 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

You can have 5? O_O Never knew that.

12-14-2009   #6 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Yeah, they added one slot when KoC came out and just added a new one for Aran. Click the little arrows that look like wooden signs in the character select screen

12-14-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
VindictusLa TaleMapleStoryLord of the Rings Online
Awards Facebook Fan

BriGuy92 has a spectacular aura aboutBriGuy92 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to BriGuy92 Send a message via MSN to BriGuy92 Send a message via Yahoo to BriGuy92 Send a message via Skype™ to BriGuy92
IGN: BriGuy92
Class: Dagger/Wind Wizard lt_mage
Level: 54
Guild: GoldenDawn
Xfire: BriGuy92

I haven't played a Night Walker, but I do have a Blaze Wizard and I love it. So I would recommend that, but I can't give much credibility to my own recommendation. I may have to try out a Night Walker for a bit and see how it is.

12-14-2009   #8 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

ive got a blaze wizard and leveled it to 120 and these are the things i'd say about it:

getting meteor at lvl 110 is good but having only 10k mp to use a 6k mp skill isn't very good, not only that but the damage is really weak and ur better off using something else

fire strike: the skill is fast, strong (in terms of mage damage), has nice range and doesnt use much mp

flame gear: its pretty much like poison mist and u can use it to kill any high level mobs to power level

it hurts having fire-only attacks until u get element reset

overall blaze wizard is just another fire mage except much weaker

tbh i would play either a dawn warrior or wind archer, they're the only ones i'd consider unique and not just a copy of other classes

12-14-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
VindictusLa TaleMapleStoryLord of the Rings Online
Awards Facebook Fan

BriGuy92 has a spectacular aura aboutBriGuy92 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to BriGuy92 Send a message via MSN to BriGuy92 Send a message via Yahoo to BriGuy92 Send a message via Skype™ to BriGuy92
IGN: BriGuy92
Class: Dagger/Wind Wizard lt_mage
Level: 54
Guild: GoldenDawn
Xfire: BriGuy92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
tbh i would play either a dawn warrior or wind archer, they're the only ones i'd consider unique and not just a copy of other classes
Hm, maybe I'll have to try out one of those classes sometime. Heh, I love when someone else's thread ends up giving me advice.

12-14-2009   #10 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Mind telling me any "specials" the DW and WA have?

12-14-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

puchong is on a distinguished road
IGN: The good game
Class: The good class
Level: The good level
Guild: The good guild

DW's are much better at higher levels, since they have the best dpm. Their brandish can hit 30k's at least, and can hit every .7 seconds(estimate) But, they need a lot of funding if you want to become strong.

WA's are sort of strong in lower levels, and beast in higher levels. Windshot>hurricane. Though hurricane hits fast, wind shot can dish out 25k~50k's per wind shot. Wind shot can hit every second. Hurricane will only deal from 1k~6k, about 3k~18k per second. Wind archers do not need much funding.

12-14-2009   #12 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Kay guys, I've made my decision.

I have two slots open, and I am sticking with Wind Archer and Blaze Wizard.

I find Wind Archer's DPM/S great, and better than NW. Blaze Wizard is about the same level for WA. I can do fine without NW's Flash Jump, but I will miss using it. :<

...I only get 4 character slots because I didn't fill with 3 explorer characters >_>;

12-14-2009   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

puchong is on a distinguished road
IGN: The good game
Class: The good class
Level: The good level
Guild: The good guild

Good luck on your new character (I have a wind archer too. -knuckle touch-

oh! forgot to say: someone said they saw a dw hit 60k with one brandish. idk how much money you need to make a person that gawdly O: