LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-29-2013   #1 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208
Default Commerci

Just going to compile all information I can find on this for reference.

Voyage Ship Exp

180 Dolce
300 Luna
420 Rosa
900 Herb
1200 Rein
1800 Lith

x5 Rosa + 1 Herb Town = 2800 exp (7 bosses)
x4 Herb Town = 3600 exp (8 Bosses)

Drop rate increases don't affect chances of boss drops. The drop is done via invisible chest, which is just pure luck.

Pretty pathetic you only get 4 inventory slots until the final ship which gives another pitiful 2. At least the energy goes up by 20.

---

A boss is added for each map you progress through. Permitting high exp while not sacrificing SW attempts.

Rosa x1 Green Kraken
Herb x1 Green Kraken, x1 Green Kairyu
Rien x1 Green Kraken, x1 Green Kairyu, x1 Red Kraken
Lith x2 Red Kraken, x1 Green Kairyu, x1 Blue Kairyu

Big thank you to this guy for his information: http://uni-wz.com/blog-entry-2236.html

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-29-2013   #2 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert

Son of a bitch...
Looks like I need to work on becoming overkill after all.

On the plus side, I've gained 3,746,000,000 mesos of valued goods from these voyages thus far. They aren't kidding when saying this is a new way to make money. It's about time I try and sell them before profits drop.

12-30-2013   #3 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

With my buffs applied, I can kill the dragon in 68 seconds.
Since this leaves absolutely no margin for error, I'm kicking myself for the smallest mistake I make. I made a mistake that cost me 3 seconds, he could have had a sweetwater but I'll never know.

At least I know if I can obtain and use two sweetwater equipment, I can kill the beast with a tiny bit of room to spare.

I hope this information is useful for the two people of this community who can actually challenge the commerci voyages.

12-30-2013   #4 (permalink)
Smells like wet rain
Games
MapleStoryTrickster Online9DragonsGunbound

LolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud of
IGN: LiLDarkFoxx/FiringCrayons
Class: Some old lady lt_treasurehunter
Level: 300/275
Guild: Ascendants, born and raised. Daybreak, reborn and aged.

Stat game too strong

my grade is dropping as fast as a negative exponential graph

12-30-2013   #5 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I can take about half of his HP before I run out of time. :''(

12-30-2013   #6 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

:D

Also made 800m from other SW stuff. Yay Commerci!

12-31-2013   #7 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

It seems that 1b per armor piece and 200~400m per weapon is the general price point I've been observing in most servers.

Apparently you're given more time against the red kraken, making it easier than the leviathan we fight at herb town. (3 minutes?)
That's still a lot of wasted SW attempts getting to that point, but it's worth it in my opinion.

12-31-2013   #8 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
It seems that 1b per armor piece and 200~400m per weapon is the general price point I've been observing in most servers.

Apparently you're given more time against the red kraken, making it easier than the leviathan we fight at herb town. (3 minutes?)
That's still a lot of wasted SW attempts getting to that point, but it's worth it in my opinion.
Red Kraken also is a little bit easier because it doesn't have super kb or glitchy hitboxes.

01-01-2014   #9 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tardar
Red Kraken also is a little bit easier because it doesn't have super kb or glitchy hitboxes.
That's true.

Got a clean SW fan for Haku, he doesn't claim the boss damage because Nexon decided Kanna would be OP. But everyone else can use boss damage secondary items just fine...

The bullshit just radiates off them, I'd love to see my real stats if they decided to stop shitting on her.

A nice jump for a clean fan. I just hope it's enough to take down the leviathan even when he knocks my ass across the map.

01-01-2014   #10 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Suck my dick leviathan. Four times a day every day.

01-02-2014   #11 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

grats m8 u did the thing *clap clap*

Also Kanna would be so much stronger if her final attack mess didn't have a real animation.

01-02-2014   #12 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Actually she'd be stronger if her MP actually restored every 4 seconds like it's supposed too.

When fighting bosses it sometimes takes 6~9 seconds. I'm constantly having to switch between charm and spirits, and that takes valued time to complete the animations for. Allowing additional time to be knocked across the ship, holy ffffff-

If it weren't for your potion suggestion and SW, I'd probably still have issues taking him down.

01-02-2014   #13 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Well yeah those too, but her final attack can only activate after the previous fa's animation has ended, which means she loses out on a lot of potential final attacks.

01-03-2014   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Kanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the rough
IGN: kanoka
Class: Witch
Level: 310

So far I'm almost to the last trade map :P
(yet again I keep on forgetting ggftw has a Maplestory section xD)

Btw I think All the weapons and armors + Zero scroll and anvil all sorta drop at a equal rate...

...just the weapons & co out number the armors and anvils.

Which is why I can't find any armors or anvils

01-03-2014   #15 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Mind providing the exp per run at the final two areas?
I'm hoping the exp gap is big enough to make the ship less of a pain in the ass to level.

01-03-2014   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Kanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the rough

lemme pull up some of my raw video data.... I'm sure I got the rein harbor exp xD

got it:
24,665,229 exp.

I think exp varies from run to run? (depending on how much you kill)

01-03-2014   #17 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Sorry, I meant the ship exp.
Personal exp does depend on kills.

01-03-2014   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

oh. Ill get that at midnight then :3

its 1200 per run

Last edited by Kanoka; 01-04-2014 at 01:31 AM.

01-04-2014   #19 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Yay Sweetwater cape, and I can't sell it because of the hackers.
Sunday I'll be at Rein, holidays made me miss many runs.

I also learned that your ship gets exp regardless if you win or lose the voyage. That's handy for days when you don't have any time to complete full runs.

Nevermind this is no longer the case.

01-04-2014   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

1200 per run x3x

also I'll get to lith on monday.
I woulda been at lith sunday, if it was not for me spending dineros on trying to transpose my cane Q.Q (it didn't pass...)