Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-06-2014   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Kanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the rough
IGN: kanoka
Class: Witch
Level: 310

1800 for lith harbor runs

For the whole entire trip, you get:
2x polpo v2
1x levyatan v1
1x levyatan v2

Last edited by Kanoka; 01-06-2014 at 08:00 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-07-2014   #22 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Twin 50+ hits per second artillery barrages... Yet Haku giving Kanna boss % on his fan would make Kanna OP. Bitch please.
I'm not lith material for a long while yet, I need to overcompensate to deal with Kanna's shortcomings first.

Two Questions.
What are your stats and what's the pink bean effect?

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

01-07-2014   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineUltima OnlineDofus

Arnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud of

(sorta) unrelated

they removed kanna and the other guy already? I'm planning to play some MS to kill time but the last time I played was when pink dragon loli was released

01-07-2014   #24 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert

I don't know if character creation is locked for them yet. Kanna is alright if you look past her many flaws.
Which you may not notice since you probably don't plan to main her.

01-07-2014   #25 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Two Questions.
What are your stats and what's the pink bean effect?
Pink Bean effect gives 15 watk/matk when all three Pink Beans are summoned, just like any three-pet set. I'm just going to guess that his/her range is some 300k~400k.

Phantom's so hard to balance anyways. He was towards the bottom of the barrel but RED propelled him because of Cross over Chain (or w/e it is in GMS) and the turret.

Quote:
I don't know if character creation is locked for them yet. Kanna is alright if you look past her many flaws.
Which you may not notice since you probably don't plan to main her.
Biggest problem is that a different team designed Kanna and Hayato which why they're both pretty lackluster overall.

01-07-2014   #26 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tardar
Phantom's so hard to balance anyways. He was towards the bottom of the barrel but RED propelled him because of Cross over Chain (or w/e it is in GMS) and the turret.

Biggest problem is that a different team designed Kanna and Hayato which why they're both pretty lackluster overall.
7.) Phantom: 17201%/s - Arrow Blaster + Crossover Chains
32.) Kanna: 7133%/s Shisen Gyouha

I'm the 2nd worst DPS in the game above Lumi?!

His list doesn't include server latency preventing mana regeneration. The number would be cut in half from my experience when bossing.
I should write a ticket about the batch of bugs I've noticed as of late, just so I can waste 30 minutes or so.

Last edited by Light; 01-09-2014 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Clarification

01-07-2014   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Kanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the rough
IGN: kanoka
Class: Witch
Level: 310

my range is about 500k (600k w/ AB)
My base range is like 180k.

My current funding is enough to make my xenon have 700k base range xD

as for phantom dps
I just got about:
(arrow platter handheld 220% x 11 per second) x crit
+
(carte 220% x 11 per second) x crit
+
(arrow platter turret 153% x 11 per second) x crit

+
[(carte auto proc 220% x 10) x crit ] <- every time i hit 40 card count

To compare xenon dps to phantom.
Both @ 300k range each buffed
~100% boss
~100% added defence ignore

My xenon kills Levyatan with about 3-5 seconds to spare

My phantom kills Levyatan with about half time left to spare

Last edited by Kanoka; 01-07-2014 at 09:06 PM.

01-07-2014   #28 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

The increased SW drop rate is being removed tonight. That's unfortunate, because they're rare enough as it is.
Now I can't save for fafnir easily anymore.

01-08-2014   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineUltima OnlineDofus

Arnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud of

I see that Nexon didn't removed the unused content from the client and now it's 6gb. fml

I'm gonna play some P3FES while I wait.

01-08-2014   #30 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
7.) Phantom: 17201%/s - Arrow Blaster + Crossover Chains
32.) Kanna: 7133%/s Shisen Gyouha

2nd worst DPS in the game above Lumi?!
WAS. RED pushed him because he could steal new skills. Before he was so low (lower than Kanna) because he had to use Mille and there was nothing much worth for him to steal anymore. Now he gets 100% damage for free. \o/

But yeah, Kanna's hella messed up. Probably because the JMS team that designed it was too real.

01-08-2014   #31 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Quote:
WAS. RED pushed him because he could steal new skills. Before he was so low (lower than Kanna) because he had to use Mille and there was nothing much worth for him to steal anymore. Now he gets 100% damage for free. \o/

But yeah, Kanna's hella messed up. Probably because the JMS team that designed it was too real.
Not him, ME!
It brings tears to my Sengoku eyes to see I'm almost the literal bottom.

01-08-2014   #32 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Not him, ME!
It brings tears to my Sengoku eyes to see I'm almost the literal bottom.
I also could have sworn that Jetts and Arans were lower. :l

01-09-2014   #33 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Quote:
I also could have sworn that Jetts and Arans were lower. :l
I honestly wouldn't know. Most people I see are similar classes with minimal deviation.
The only thing I know about Jett is that his hyper is based on chance, but can be quite powerful.

Oh and I can kill all the bosses now

Spoiler!

I just started doing Gollux today, because I didn't know he was that pathetic of a boss and always dropped green coins. His accessories are amazing considering how easy it is to gain coins and entrance keys. Fafnir would be cheaper if Root Abyss rarely dropped a green coin in normal rounds, as opposed to chaos only.

If SW can continue to provide a stable income, then I pray I'll be able to afford and fund a very stable set of items to take on the beastly Leviathan v2.