LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-15-2013   #1 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208
Default Training Areas

Here's a short list of areas where training is pretty good as of late. A good basis for those who don't know, as most lists are outdated.

10-25: Mixed Golems (Henesys - Golem Temple 4)
25-45: Drakes (Sleepywood - Silent Swamp)
45-60: Samiho (Korean Folk Town - Fox Ridge)
60-75: Iron Mutae (Magatia - Alcadno Lab: Area B-3)
75-100: Homunculus (Magatia - Zenumist Lab: Unit 202)
90-105: Captain and Kru Strong (Herb Town - Red Nose Pirate Den 3)
100-185: Evolution System - Youtube Video
140-185: Temple of Time - Has the long annoying quest chain to keep you busy.
185-210: Advanced Knights (Future Henesys - Hall of Honor)
210-250: Ancient Mixed Golem VERY Strong (Future Perion - Warrior Grounds)

I'm constantly on the hunt for maps that provide exp at a faster rate, while finding a safe place to stand and spam skills.
I'll update the list should I find better alternatives.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-16-2013   #2 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Monster Park Extreme works really way three times daily from 70-140, especially if you have other exp multipliers.

12-16-2013   #3 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert

I'll give that a try later on my other character who's at the slow 90~100 period.

12-16-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

EgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of light

How do you deal with the massively decreased hit rate if they're over 10 levels above you? That made my Evan unbearable after awhile. Mostly single-hit skills, so if I missed, no damage was dealt...

12-16-2013   #5 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgnigemCenia
How do you deal with the massively decreased hit rate if they're over 10 levels above you? That made my Evan unbearable after awhile. Mostly single-hit skills, so if I missed, no damage was dealt...
That's one downside with single hit skills unfortunately. If you have solid damage that permits 1-2 hit kills than you can still get away with it; otherwise it would be best to remain in the lower level area for a few more levels to make it more tolerable.

Fortunately it will get easier the more link skills/character cards you own, as well as event items and nicely potential items you come across. It's just takes more patience early on.

As for items, at level 60 you can do Taeyoon Cooking PQ by yourself for very nicely stat hat, overall and medal.
Balrog Expedition at Lv 45 with a non-explorer class friend to carry you, can provide you with nice boots. (Explorers have nerfed damage there.)

12-16-2013   #6 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I'm doing that evolution system now. Thanks for the guide, Light~!

12-16-2013   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

EgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of light

I like doing the theme dungeons, they're usually pretty quick (especially Riena Strait and the Mushroom one at 30, and if you have a really good skill, the Gold Beach one is quick too). I know there's one at 70 but is there (m)any afterward?

12-16-2013   #8 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgnigemCenia
I like doing the theme dungeons, they're usually pretty quick (especially Riena Strait and the Mushroom one at 30, and if you have a really good skill, the Gold Beach one is quick too). I know there's one at 70 but is there (m)any afterward?
At level 90 is Ellin Forest. It's kind of neat since it's the history of Elinia Forest and how fairies used to be generations ago.

Level 125 is Neo City, a pretty neat theme dungeon where a guy creates a temporal rift and kind of screwed the fate of the times he visited. You get to see how the world changes between these periods, though each map has a big level gap and the enemies do pack some serious punch here.

Level 140 is Temple of Time, this place is neat at first but the quest line makes it rather rage inducing. You must kill 333 of every monster PER MAP in order to progress to the next map. There are like 20 maps. I hope you can kill fast, you've got 6,660 monsters to kill.

Level 160 is Gate to the Future, where Cygnus is corrupted by black mage and destroys the world. This is the only place you'll train from 180 onward, it's kind of neat.

Level 200 is Twisted Aqua Road, it's disappointing, pretty plain and boring.
---

There's Kritka and several other theme dungeons I never visited. The next update will include a new area for higher levels, and will give very useful upgrading items.

Someday when I get less lazy I'll visit the other theme dungeons, as I do enjoy them as well.