LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-04-2013   #1 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208
Default Maplestory - RED Update & Christmas Events

Another much awaited update has arrived. Red apparently incorporates some elements of the A Better Maple survey, with more added in the future.

There's a lot of information so here's the URL containing everything there is to know.

MapleStory - News - V.143 - RED: First Impact Update Notes - Part 2

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-04-2013   #2 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert

If I didn't have a high leveled Kanna, I'd likely be all over my old character.
Plus I can now upgrade my empress fan to level 160, because it simply wasn't overpowered enough at 140 already.

12-04-2013   #3 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Ohhhhhhhhhh.

/runs back to Priest

12-05-2013   #4 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Damn the crew event, you have to invite 3 people into your group and they have to become level 100 before months end to get all the goods.

Naturally that relies on the fact the guy even does that...

12-06-2013   #5 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Well. The new Zero character apparently starts at 100 I think.

12-06-2013   #6 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

That would explain why the event wants Zero to be level 180 for it to provide credit.

12-06-2013   #7 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, Zero starts at level 100. You need to do all his story line quests before you can actually venture into the actual MapleStory world without penalties (such as no exp gain from mobs and world distortion). His story line quests end at level 180 (you'll be fighting in dungeons and such).

Also, he'll be available on the 18th. You need an actual level 100 character on your account before you can make one, but that shouldn't be a problem for you guys.

Skip to around 30 minutes and 28 seconds to skip to more information.

12-07-2013   #8 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

My F/Ps damage, both range and output, doubled and I didn't even do anything. #worth

12-08-2013   #9 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

After hearing that a very special ring is given out to newly created level 130 explorers, I made a I/L.
The damage and range is on par with Xenon, which is good because leveling will be so much easier.

For the record, the item is this:

Pivotal Adventure Ring: Lv. 130, STR/DEX/INT/LUK: +3, Max HP/MP: +300, Weapon/Magic ATT: +3, Critical Rate: 15%, Minimum Critical Damage: +5%, Moveable only within the account.

12-09-2013   #10 (permalink)
Jon
Games
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I love my new Crusader. I am working on 130, level 76 right now.

12-14-2013   #11 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Does fame mean anything anymore? It was only 83 yesterday.

12-15-2013   #12 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Turns out the Lv130 Critical Ring is only a single time transfer. Even though it says you can move it freely in your account, it's a load of bullshit.

So hopefully you guys have a main character you're devoted too, otherwise you're pretty screwed.

12-15-2013   #13 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Don't forget your hot time today, another character slot.

12-15-2013   #14 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Turns out the Lv130 Critical Ring is only a single time transfer. Even though it says you can move it freely in your account, it's a load of bullshit.

So hopefully you guys have a main character you're devoted too, otherwise you're pretty screwed.
Thanks for the heads up! I'm going to main Zero, so I'm pretty sure its safe to move it to him, I think.

12-16-2013   #15 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Here's some information if you guys want to go for celebrity medal, or more importantly the pocket slot. Evolution system is ideal for it by collecting the boxes.
For testing purposes I did the 5 daily runs and obtained the following spoils:

7,712 Cubes
3,912 Fame/Charm (1,977 Love Letters, ranged 1~3 fame each)
1,265 Willpower (253 Snake Soup)
1,300 Diligence (260 Hand Sanitizer)
1,220 Insight (244 Orange Juice)
1,165 Empathy (233 Coffee)
1,245 Ambition (249 Hair Wax)
1,250 Charm (250 Perfume)

So already right there you have around 5,162 Charm which is Level 20.
You'd have level 30 charm in under 2 days if you farm a little outside of your 10 evolution runs. Sure beats the old method of monster park mustache farming.

You can use your evolution coins to buy several ES Squares until you get a good one, around 1200~2000 damage increase.

*Drop increases used: 30% Drop Core, x2 Daily Drop Rate Ticket, Spider Familiar.

12-16-2013   #16 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

shit son.

Did you use an autoclicker to open all of those or is your right hand just gone with the wind?

12-16-2013   #17 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

The dexterity of a mans right hand is unparalleled when he has a female to satisfy.

12-16-2013   #18 (permalink)
Jon
Games

You can use mouse keys for easier time opening up the boxes as well, for us clumsy folk. xD