Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-15-2013   #1 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage
Default Mark of Honor

MapleStory - News - V.129 - Mark Of Honor: Kanna Update Highlights

So gMS is getting the formerly jMS exclusive class, Kanna. Get amped, February 27th.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-16-2013   #2 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

I LIKE FAN WEAPONS MORE THAN ANYTHING BYE GUYS. %INT ALL OF IT. YOLO. r

02-16-2013   #3 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

So, I guess it is safe to assume we'll get Hayato? The only class I've ever wanted.

02-16-2013   #4 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Never heard of this character. Not the same as the Samurai, right?

02-16-2013   #5 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
Never heard of this character. Not the same as the Samurai, right?
Not the same as Hayato, yes. She was designed as a bossing sort of mage. She kind of missed that bar since she has no stance or status resist, but it was a good attempt. She doesn't use mana, but instead a resource called Spiritual Power (or something in that bush) which is similar to DF.

She'll be played a lot for her link skill (10% damage @ level 2) and then will probably fall off.

02-16-2013   #6 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Alluria Fior
Class: DRK
Guild: Discourse <SALT>

GONNA PLAY THE SHIT OUt OF HER.

03-06-2013   #7 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

I finally looked at maple news today and...

Okay I know Maple isn't trying to be historically accurate in the least but I'm seeing Ranmaru mentioned in Hayato's notes and like...if there isn't even a Mitsuhide npc in any of this I'm going to be legit upset with Nexon because you can't mention Nobunaga and Honno-ji and not have Mitsuhide.

/ramble

モノノ怪

08-02-2013   #8 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tardar
She doesn't use mana, but instead a resource called Spiritual Power (or something in that bush) which is similar to DF.
This is why I enjoy her so much, no need for MP potions.
Her pet fox and lifesteal skill help make HP potions obsolete as well... until bosses that is.

I do feel she's rather ill equipped and weak to deal with bosses as well as people keep saying she can, most of the skills are great at dealing with multiple enemies and not one, which is why I'm having a hard time with things like Mu Lung's Dojo.
I'm almost at level 100, maybe it's the 4th job skills that make all the difference.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!