Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-21-2012   #121 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
Go sell NX. On Zenith, it is 1:60 o.o...
1,000 NX = 60 mil xD
Really? Wish I started on Zenith then, but alas I'm on El Nido

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-21-2012   #122 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

I quitted my Mercedes at 140, those books are way too expensive lol.

Made a I/L mage, since I've always wanted to play a high level one since beta (but obviously, back then it was a grind and mages were horribly UP). I'm doing fine so far since I/L mage books are pretty cheap, and I managed to get a few demon slayer books from mystery books and sold them. Made some cash from selling a few other freebies from the events too.

01-21-2012   #123 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody know about the upcoming skill changes to the thief/pirate classes? Also, in March GMS will disable the creation for Dual Blades, Cannoneers, Mercedes and Demon Slayers. Make sure to create the characters you want before the patch.

01-22-2012   #124 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future

What the
Why would they make these characters limited?! ._.

01-22-2012   #125 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

whats the use of making dual blade... its not like they are hax or have link skills... o.o

01-22-2012   #126 (permalink)
Jon
Games
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
whats the use of making dual blade... its not like they are hax or have link skills... o.o
It is same reason as to why I'm eventually going to make a UA sin. Not everybody cares about damage or linked skills, some people just care about how the class plays and the fun factor.

01-22-2012   #127 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Dual Blade was a very fun char for me to play the first time I restarted. I'd probably xfer her and my mech to El Nido if it wasn't so much money e.e </3

01-23-2012   #128 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Looks like I should make a DS for those sporadic occasions where I play MS. :l

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

01-23-2012   #129 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
What the
Why would they make these characters limited?! ._.
They're time limited on kMS and I'm fairly certain every other version too. It probably has to do something with the loading screen given the fact that Nexon America has no idea how to design it in the event that there are more characters than the kMS loading screen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Anybody know about the upcoming skill changes to the thief/pirate classes? Also, in March GMS will disable the creation for Dual Blades, Cannoneers, Mercedes and Demon Slayers. Make sure to create the characters you want before the patch.
Give me a little and I can outline it for ya'll. There's just a lot of changes. /sob

EDIT: Just look here and here and here. That should get all of the skill changes.

Last edited by james; 01-23-2012 at 01:57 PM.

01-23-2012   #130 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesie
Give me a little and I can outline it for ya'll. There's just a lot of changes. /sob

EDIT: Just look here and here and here. That should get all of the skill changes.
Oh wow, thank you very much! This is epic.

01-26-2012   #131 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of

as you may already know, there are server problems... and they said it was fixed.
how2doringevent?

01-26-2012   #132 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

Extended to Feb.3

01-26-2012   #133 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

I know that. The server is driving me crazy ._. AFKing in CS doesn't help either D;

01-26-2012   #134 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

their servers has problems for nearly 48 hours now.... not sure how long will this continue... :<

01-27-2012   #135 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

Quote:
their servers has problems for nearly 48 hours now.... not sure how long will this continue... :<
Extension on ring event and double exp compensation please...I need to get my demon slayer to at least 70 for the potion.

01-31-2012   #136 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Instead of making a UA sin, I made a UA dit instead. The changes for dits look better, and I like melee based classes more anyway. ;D

02-13-2012   #137 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

my guildie said:
[M]ercedes
[A]ran
[P]hantom
[L]egends
[E]van

hidden message?! =O da vinci code?! ;o

nexon isn't that smart ...

02-13-2012   #138 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Or it is just a coincidence, lol.

02-13-2012   #139 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

or possibly, the Pirate legend will have his/her name begin with L.
Not that it means anything though.

02-13-2012   #140 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
or possibly, the Pirate legend will have his/her name begin with L.
Not that it means anything though.
pirate legend is cannoneer ... or u want Lonneer?!
maybe let's just call them Lions cuz they use guns in Trickster
Lioneer!