Legendary Hot Time Event
Saturday, January 14
2:30 PM Pacific
Get ready for a Legendary Hot Time event! This Saturday, January 14
, all Maplers that are logged in from 2:30 PM - 2:31 PM
server time will receive a gift box that will contain the following items guaranteed!*
You have a 100% chance to receive:
1 AP Reset Scroll
which can reset all your assigned AP. 1 Storm Growth Potion
which can instantly raise you one level
if you're below max level. This item is time limited. 1 Devil Horns
(see stats below) 1 SP Reset Scroll
which can reset all 1st - 4th job SP. 1 Unidentified Love Letter
which can give a random amount of Fame. 1 item to give you EXP for one trait
You also have the chance to get one of any of these additional items: Hero of Legend badge
Lv. 140 weapons:
Timesplitter One-handed Axe
Timesplitter One-handed Hammer
Lionheart Battle Scimitar
Timesplitter Two-handed Axe
Timesplitter Two-handed Hammer
Dragon Tail Arc Wand Lv. 140 weapons (cont.):
Falcon Wing Composite Bow
Falcon Wing Heavy Crossbow
Falcon Wing Dual Bowguns
Raven Horn Baselard
Raven Horn Metal Fist
Raven Horn Shadow Blade
Shark Tooth Wild Talon
Shark Tooth Sharpshooter
Dragon Tail War Staff The box you receive can be opened anytime from 3:00 PM - 11:59 PM Pacific on January 14
Log In Early and Earn Extra!
Be sure to arrive early and stick around to take advantage of our 2x EXP event!
January 14, 2012 2:00 PM 4:00 PM Pacific (5:00 PM 7:00 PM Eastern)
* Some restrictions apply to Hot Time. In order to participate, you must:
- Be logged in to a character that is level 13 or above.
- Have space in your inventory to receive the box.
- Be logged in for the whole minute from 2:30 PM - 2:31 PM server time.
- Be in the main map of a town or hunting map that is regularly accessible.
- Make sure your character is alive.
- Have space in your inventory to open the box and receive the rewards inside.
Moments before Hot Time and until Hot Time is past, please do not engage in any activity simply relax!
- Do not change channels.
- Do not engage in any quests.
- Do not enter the Cash Shop or MTS.
- Do not talk to any NPCs or use Gachapon.
- Do not use your inventory or storage.
- Do not manage your wedding wish list.
- Do not enter a mini-dungeon.
- Do not use a ship or other timed method of transit between locations.
It is also strongly recommend that you spread out to prevent the chances of slowing down your connection. Some recommended ways of doing this are:
Please be aware
- Logging in well before 2:30 PM.
- Being in a town that isn't heavily frequented by other Maplers.
- Being in a channel that is less populated than others.
- Avoiding being clustered in large groups.
- Avoiding performing graphically intensive skills. Remaining still is best.
- Avoiding Maplers or monsters that might be performing graphically intensive skills.
that although the servers are set to Pacific time, there can sometimes be variations in exact time between worlds. It is strongly recommended that you log in well before the event is scheduled and remain logged in even if you do not receive the gift box at exactly 2:30 PM Pacific.