LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-06-2012   #81 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime
Drop rate is horrid for the payout. All of my hate @ it.
I collect like 5 runs of them and turn it in all at once so it feels less awful. Also: the thermometer quest gives 10/day and the hearts are somewhat common.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-06-2012   #82 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

115, Slowly getting to 120. Gotta stick it out at Pirates because I hate the Kent maps. At least theres a ton of 2x events going around to help.

01-06-2012   #83 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilica
115, Slowly getting to 120. Gotta stick it out at Pirates because I hate the Kent maps. At least theres a ton of 2x events going around to help.
Should just do Orbis PQ and Romeo & Juliet PQ.... more fun than grind +_+

01-06-2012   #84 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilica
MDTs is a good alternative if you don't like DGPs.

01-06-2012   #85 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesie
I collect like 5 runs of them and turn it in all at once so it feels less awful. Also: the thermometer quest gives 10/day and the hearts are somewhat common.
WHAT? OH COWWWWWW I missed 2 days of that!!

Oh, turns out the Server maint right now is to deal with the familiar hack and the scrolling hackers. Hearing a lot of stories about banned peeps now.

This is crunch time for me, time to see if my incident is gonna get me banned. Ironically i can't get mad if they do though. As it would mean Nexon was very thorough in their cleanup. Which i would approve of.

still would quit since I can't stand not being able to server xfer.

01-06-2012   #86 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Fuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of light

Protip: Don't cube past Epic for the next 5 days.

Also, I need the Rudolph event to come back. I'm on my last slot for my wand.... I need hundreds of clean slates to free it up so i can break the 200 barrier

Last edited by Fuzzy; 01-06-2012 at 09:50 PM.

01-07-2012   #87 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Daniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud of
IGN: Dani
Class: #MIAMI2IBIZA to_soulmaster
Level: #10FEETTALL
Guild: GREYHOUND SHM YEA

We just newly got Chaos in maple EU, and DBs.. So iguess its gonna be a LONG while until we get mercedes. ._.

D A N S D A K A R 2 0 1 4 S K R I L L E X & Z E D D

01-07-2012   #88 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Got to 119 at DGPs, 120 tomorrow during 2x since theres auto job adv

01-09-2012   #89 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of

Can anyone run gMS? Apparently, mine won't load... T_T
*is why I don't like pservers* .. it messes up my comp @_@

What I've done:
- Uninstalled Maplestory. And folders.
- Downloaded a new downloader and installed a fresh Maplestory.
- Also, disabled my antivirus.
- Also, set my maplestory.exe and other .exe to run as admin....

What do?!?! D;

Last edited by LiLMewmew; 01-09-2012 at 06:07 PM.

01-09-2012   #90 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Mew, does any error appear or does the gms client just not load at all?

01-10-2012   #91 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

Error just appears.
Apparently I kinda fixed it now using the clean start up process. I still need to figure out what caused the problem...

Re-posted cuz I'm an attention *****
Demon slayer 12:00 midnight PST time.
Not gonna sleep lol :X

01-10-2012   #92 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

I promised myself that I wouldn't create a Demon Hunter, but meh. I'm going to anyway.

01-10-2012   #93 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
I promised myself that I wouldn't create a Demon Hunter, but meh. I'm going to anyway.
Only worth getting to 70 for their 10% boss damage link skill. :U

01-10-2012   #94 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

I'm trying to get cannoneer to level 70 for its % HP/MP and AP point skills. Gosh, they are weak. D:

01-10-2012   #95 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
I'm trying to get cannoneer to level 70 for its % HP/MP and AP point skills. Gosh, they are weak. D:
:O My Cannoneer was stronger than my Mercedes until about.... right now on my Mercedes lol.

I really hope I can get past the cut-scene glitch that's been going around. Demon Slayer has a couple so... we'll see.

01-11-2012   #96 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

last night, I leveled my cannoneer from 45 to 70 in one go ._.
yay for 2 link skills on demon slayer o/
my demon slayer ign on Zenith is PuellaMAGl <--- its spelt MAGL actually xD

01-11-2012   #97 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

Legendary Hot Time Event

Saturday, January 14
2:30 PM Pacific

Get ready for a Legendary Hot Time event! This Saturday, January 14, all Maplers that are logged in from 2:30 PM - 2:31 PM server time will receive a gift box that will contain the following items guaranteed!*

You have a 100% chance to receive:

1 AP Reset Scroll which can reset all your assigned AP. 1 Storm Growth Potion which can instantly raise you one level if you're below max level. This item is time limited. 1 Devil Horns (see stats below) 1 SP Reset Scroll which can reset all 1st - 4th job SP. 1 Unidentified Love Letter which can give a random amount of Fame. 1 item to give you EXP for one trait
You also have the chance to get one of any of these additional items: Hero of Legend badge
Lv. 140 weapons:
Lionheart Cutlass
Timesplitter One-handed Axe
Timesplitter One-handed Hammer
Lionheart Battle Scimitar
Timesplitter Two-handed Axe
Timesplitter Two-handed Hammer
Lionheart Fuscina
Lionheart Partisan
Dragon Tail Arc Wand Lv. 140 weapons (cont.):
Falcon Wing Composite Bow
Falcon Wing Heavy Crossbow
Falcon Wing Dual Bowguns
Raven Horn Baselard
Raven Horn Metal Fist
Raven Horn Shadow Blade
Shark Tooth Wild Talon
Shark Tooth Sharpshooter
Firepower
Dragon Tail War Staff The box you receive can be opened anytime from 3:00 PM - 11:59 PM Pacific on January 14.

Be sure to arrive early and stick around to take advantage of our 2x EXP event!
January 14, 2012 2:00 PM 4:00 PM Pacific (5:00 PM 7:00 PM Eastern)
* Some restrictions apply to Hot Time. In order to participate, you must:
  • Be logged in to a character that is level 13 or above.
  • Have space in your inventory to receive the box.
  • Be logged in for the whole minute from 2:30 PM - 2:31 PM server time.
  • Be in the main map of a town or hunting map that is regularly accessible.
  • Make sure your character is alive.
  • Have space in your inventory to open the box and receive the rewards inside.

Moments before Hot Time and until Hot Time is past, please do not engage in any activity simply relax!
  • Do not change channels.
  • Do not engage in any quests.
  • Do not enter the Cash Shop or MTS.
  • Do not talk to any NPCs or use Gachapon.
  • Do not use your inventory or storage.
  • Do not manage your wedding wish list.
  • Do not enter a mini-dungeon.
  • Do not use a ship or other timed method of transit between locations.

It is also strongly recommend that you spread out to prevent the chances of slowing down your connection. Some recommended ways of doing this are:
  • Logging in well before 2:30 PM.
  • Being in a town that isn't heavily frequented by other Maplers.
  • Being in a channel that is less populated than others.
  • Avoiding being clustered in large groups.
  • Avoiding performing graphically intensive skills. Remaining still is best.
  • Avoiding Maplers or monsters that might be performing graphically intensive skills.

Please be aware that although the servers are set to Pacific time, there can sometimes be variations in exact time between worlds. It is strongly recommended that you log in well before the event is scheduled and remain logged in even if you do not receive the gift box at exactly 2:30 PM Pacific.

01-11-2012   #98 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Fuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of light

Hurray another useless helmet that will go on my main just for the sake of the trait EXP.

01-12-2012   #99 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Level 85 Demon Slayer. zzzzzz I just want 40 more levels so I can use my Special Dark Metamorphosis book without worry.

01-12-2012   #100 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

That maint ... zzz ... I thought I had computer problems again. -.-"

I got to level 115 yesterday. @_@ ... yes, level 10 straight to 115 almost nonstop :X
and FFFF... nooo my 1 day 2x is gone from that maint D=<