LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-02-2012   #61 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Grats Vith on 120~ :U Enjoy all the ridiculously overpowered that is Mercedes's fourth job~

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol
must've changed it then
zz
I dunnnooo. That's what I was pretty sure all of my guildies were doing when they fought Zakum daily. Seeing as Zakum Helms give some odd number of Charm upon equip.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-02-2012   #62 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol
Could've topped that off with a pendent of spirit (another 1.3x)
becomes
6 * (1.1 + 1.3)
Yeah. I didn't want to waste the legend coins on it, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesie
Grats Vith on 120~ :U Enjoy all the ridiculously overpowered that is Mercedes's fourth job~
Thank you kindly, good sir. It might take me a long ass while to gather the skill books I need, as well as level. But hey, it'll be done eventually.

01-02-2012   #63 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Thank you kindly, good sir. It might take me a long ass while to gather the skill books I need, as well as level. But hey, it'll be done eventually.
Which special skill book did you take for reaching level 70?

01-02-2012   #64 (permalink)
Jon
Games
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Which special skill book did you take for reaching level 70?
Dual Bowgun Expert, as I view it as being the most important 4th job skill. IMO, the second most important to max would be Ancient Warding (that extra 1.5k HP boost at master helps a crap ton [as well as the boosted avoid chance for Ignis]).

01-02-2012   #65 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Dual Bowgun Expert, as I view it as being the most important 4th job skill. IMO, the second most important to max would be Ancient Warding (that extra 1.5k HP boost at master helps a crap ton [as well as the boosted avoid chance for Ignis]).
I see. Well you picked a smart one. Expert is the most damage increase out of all the fourth job skills. However, Warding is one of the most necessary, if not they most necessary, due to it's extreme usefulness in the form of the huge boost in HP (who wants to pot instantly after one hit? Not me!) as well as 20% extra stance. My build was:

120: 1 Ring, 1 Moonsault, 1 Warding
121: 1 Spear, 1 Defense Break, 1 AFA
122-132: Warding
132-140: Moonsault
140-present: Expert

01-03-2012   #66 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

been playing Extalia MS ... a private server. The server is probably European so I lag hard :< It's 8x exp with Mercedes.

01-03-2012   #67 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
been playing Extalia MS ... a private server. The server is probably European so I lag hard :< It's 8x exp with Mercedes.
The main site does tell the time in GMT. :| Though just about every private server lags so very hard.

01-03-2012   #68 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
I see. Well you picked a smart one. Expert is the most damage increase out of all the fourth job skills. However, Warding is one of the most necessary, if not they most necessary, due to it's extreme usefulness in the form of the huge boost in HP (who wants to pot instantly after one hit? Not me!) as well as 20% extra stance. My build was:

120: 1 Ring, 1 Moonsault, 1 Warding
121: 1 Spear, 1 Defense Break, 1 AFA
122-132: Warding
132-140: Moonsault
140-present: Expert
I agree that Warding is very important, but DBE was the most important for me. Not only does it come with a passive weapon attack increase, but the mastery stabilizes your damage by quite a bit (which you undoubtedly knew). Overall, your DPS will be higher mainly due to the mastery.

I will definitely want to master Warding as soon as possible after DBE, but where I am training it is not really needed that much (plus I have alchemy as a profession, so I can craft those HP increase potions [only problem is gathering the materials for it]).

Quote:
Why would you want to play a private server that is eventually going to go down? All your work goes down the drain. Not only that, but leveling isn't that hard on the official servers these days (you could still have a life and get at least 10% a day at 120+). You don't need to level at least once a day.

01-03-2012   #69 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why would you want to play a private server that is eventually going to go down? All your work goes down the drain. Not only that, but leveling isn't that hard on the official servers these days (you could still have a life and get at least 10% a day at 120+). You don't need to level at least once a day.
Waiting for demon slayer. Mercedes isn't really my cup of tea.

01-03-2012   #70 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Waiting for demon slayer. Mercedes isn't really my cup of tea.
Yeah, but you could make another account on the official site and play some other classes that are challenging (unfunded can be fun) to pass the time if you wanted. Why risk keyloggers/viruses and/or the frustrations of a PS for quick satisfaction?

01-03-2012   #71 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
I agree that Warding is very important, but DBE was the most important for me. Not only does it come with a passive weapon attack increase, but the mastery stabilizes your damage by quite a bit (which you undoubtedly knew). Overall, your DPS will be higher mainly due to the mastery.

I will definitely want to master Warding as soon as possible after DBE, but where I am training it is not really needed that much (plus I have alchemy as a profession, so I can craft those HP increase potions [only problem is gathering the materials for it]).
I already commented on the fact that Expert is the greatest damage increase, while Warding was the most "versatile" damage increase. Either way you max both skills.

Quote:
10% a day would be too easy. That'd be about 1 Ani and 1 Pap (I can do two Paps on my Merc because I have two level 120+). Additionally, it's very easy to crank out 1+ levels a day if you do LHC since the spawns are "glitched" and with a good party you can gain pretty crazy EXP (not really atm because there are familiar hackers that are wrecking the maps, but I don't LHC anyways).

I personally play PS because they're easier and it allows me to test out different things that on the normal server would take too long, cost too much money. I also use it to test out NX looks (preview in CS is askdznv) to see how fluid they look when you're actually outside of the CS.

Quote:
Yeah, but you could make another account on the official site and play some other classes that are challenging (unfunded can be fun) to pass the time if you wanted. Why risk keyloggers/viruses and/or the frustrations of a PS for quick satisfaction?
I always scan the files from a PS multiple times with different antiviruses so it's not like I just walk into a "trap." Also I use different information for the PS than my regular Maple account so they can't "track" it. Why bother with them? Quick satisfaction and testing.

01-03-2012   #72 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

The way LHC and such is looking, i wouldn't be surprised if this PS was hacked LESS than official right now.

Seriously, every map is 'full' on el nido, with a hacker 1 hitting mobs on almost all of them, its stupid.

01-04-2012   #73 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol
Mercedes to 70

Transfer 10% exp skill to DemonSlayer for passive perm 10% exp boost
Mercedes is at 127 ish now. =/
Already have UA Paladin at 150. <- Cygnus Empress Blessing...
And Bishop at 137.
Also, Evan 127

welp

Last edited by LiLMewmew; 01-04-2012 at 02:24 AM.

01-05-2012   #74 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

I just used a Miracle Cube on my Eternal Magic Arrow and got +12 Magic ATT and +6 Weapon ATT yay.

01-05-2012   #75 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

^ Merc don't use MATK... o.o

I used 4 cubes to change my equip from rare to unique. Then, it failed from there.... Q_Q

01-05-2012   #76 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute

having a hard time making money now that rudolph is gone and MMBs deflated. uunno what to do ._.

01-05-2012   #77 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I don't cube. ;o;

01-06-2012   #78 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
^ Merc don't use MATK... o.o

I used 4 cubes to change my equip from rare to unique. Then, it failed from there.... Q_Q
Yeah, but I got ATT on it so who cares lol

01-06-2012   #79 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime
having a hard time making money now that rudolph is gone and MMBs deflated. uunno what to do ._.
farm lucky cake for legendary coins o3o

01-06-2012   #80 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games

Quote:
farm lucky cake for legendary coins o3o
Drop rate is horrid for the payout. All of my hate @ it.