Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-29-2011   #41 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naps
kind of lost as to where to train after 110 @__@
Tried going to Lion King(Heart) Castle in El Nath yet?

Not sure if you're familiar with it, its basically on the way to dead mine but you take a left on the 4th or so map instead of a right.

It's a party-based grinding map, 50% exp bonus for every member present. Find someone recruiting and enjoy the Crockies map.

Other than that there is Romeo and Juliet PQ, veryyy good exp after the recent patch, you can basically clear the PQ which is decent exp, or go for a roid grinding party, where the party stops at the map with the mechanical monsters and kills till time is up (insane exp/hp ratio)

You can do 10 runs a day there.

Last option is Dual Ghost Pirates in Ludibrirum, forgot the exact map, but you basically jump down the tall map, kill, then look for a warp that brings you back to the top to repeat again, don't bother climbing up the ladder. This would be your solo option.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-29-2011   #42 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

I agree with Romeo PQ. It is just kinda hard to get a party...
With 2x exp, it is like ~80% per run at level 110.... not to mention a run is 20 minutes. So, it's like 240% per hour.

12-29-2011   #43 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naps
kind of lost as to where to train after 110 @__@
You can do the Juliet/Romeo PQ and make sure to grind on the stage with the Roids, that should be pretty decent. You can also do either Dual Ghost Pirates (DGP) or Master Death Teddies (MDT) in Deep Ludibrium. Caution about LHC/LKC, the spawns are currently "glitched" (but actually requires a hack to "glitch" it) and there is also a hack/packet edit that causes familiars to ohko monsters. If you don't want to train illegitimately then LHC/LKC might not be for you.

@Mew:
You should be only able to wear one Evo Ring I Lv. 17. There's an Evo Ring II Lv. 17 that's basically a carbon-copy of the first ring; so that's why you might see some people wearing two of the same ring.

12-29-2011   #44 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol
You can wear multiple copies of the same ring.
Unless it's "one-of-a-kind." Zombie Army Rings are not one-of-a-kind and therefore you can wear 4.

12-30-2011   #45 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Legendary maple gold ring says "unique" and I've been told that 2 can't be equipped *shrugs*

Anyway I just found out that Ancient Warding mastery books cost 100-250m OTL, haven't played this game in years so I'm not funded at all.

Anyone know how to make some cash, or a good place to hunt Mystery Mastery Books? lol

12-30-2011   #46 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
Legendary maple gold ring says "unique" and I've been told that 2 can't be equipped *shrugs*

Anyway I just found out that Ancient Warding mastery books cost 100-250m OTL, haven't played this game in years so I'm not funded at all.

Anyone know how to make some cash, or a good place to hunt Mystery Mastery Books? lol
in the coin shop there are MMBs: 20 coins each.

The best way to farm coins is the event quest 'Rudolph: all grown up?' You accept the quest, find and kill a rudolph (I personally have the best success finding them in Ellinia maps) Then turn it in to Maple Claws for 3 coins a run.

5 minutes later you get the quest back to repeat. While waiting for the quest, idle on a map where he's known to spawn. (The current theory is its spawn time only runs when people are on the map) or CC around till you find another one then wait for the quest to come back.

If i'm lucky i can get somewhere tween 25-30 coins an hour this way.

then to top it off you can sell the books you don't need, MW is still a cash cow.

In other news, I might be screwed, guild member asks me to afk leech so he can grind with exp bonus with a few others while im gone, come back to see a hacker in my party and I gained obscene levels. I'm likely gonna get banned. =|

12-30-2011   #47 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime

The best way to farm coins is the event quest 'Rudolph: all grown up?' You accept the quest, find and kill a rudolph (I personally have the best success finding them in Ellinia maps) Then turn it in to Maple Claws for 3 coins a run.

5 minutes later you get the quest back to repeat. While waiting for the quest, idle on a map where he's known to spawn. (The current theory is its spawn time only runs when people are on the map) or CC around till you find another one then wait for the quest to come back.

then to top it off you can sell the books you don't need, MW is still a cash cow.

In other news, I might be screwed, guild member asks me to afk leech so he can grind with exp bonus with a few others while im gone, come back to see a hacker in my party and I gained obscene levels. I'm likely gonna get banned. =|
Hopefully it'll only be a 30 day ban as opposed to a perma one

12-30-2011   #48 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, thanks for the confirmation that you can't equip two. I have gave you +rep.

Quote:
Be warned that the last day for the Rudolph coin event is until the 31st, so try and get all the coins you can from it now.

Quote:
Yeah, the hacking is out of hand. Sorry to hear that.

12-30-2011   #49 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games

Yeah, thanks guys.

I can live with a 30 day ban, its the whole 'you're no longer eligible for server transfers/namechanges' rule that will really irritate me if it happens.

12-30-2011   #50 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future

Quote:

Event ends today and I can't be bothered MS for the time being blehhh

12-30-2011   #51 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol
The thing is, you can't even have more than one copy of a one-of-a-kind item in your inventory in the first place. Why would one ask about equipping more than one?
If you're wearing one one-of-a-kind then you can have one in your inventory. (see: Zakum, Scarlion, Targa Helms, and others of the like)

12-30-2011   #52 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games

Quote:
Event ends today and I can't be bothered MS for the time being blehhh
Didnt think it ended so soon...

my bubble's been bursted :C

12-30-2011   #53 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:

It's really hard to farm coins now. ;o; And I need 60 more to finish my Tiara too. ;o; ;o; ;o;

12-30-2011   #54 (permalink)
Jon
Games
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody else getting a ton of DCs/client crashes? Been happening a lot to me in the area of Red Kents.

Last edited by Jon; 12-30-2011 at 04:26 PM.

12-30-2011   #55 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Anybody else getting a ton of DCs/client crashes? Been happening a lot to me in the area of Red Kents.
I get client crashes anywhere, usually happens after a few hours of staying logged on.

12-30-2011   #56 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games

I had to stop using familiars, they turned out to be the cause of my frequent crashing.

12-30-2011   #57 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Quote:

We get a whole new slew of events to compensate, they may not be as fast but you can make due with them.

The Maple Winter Preparations event can hand out a maximum of 20 coins a day and lasts until the 18th
The Lucky Cakes hands out 1 Coin per 50 cake
And if you get a Legendary Coin Cake, it has a chance for a coin too.

Last edited by Lilica; 12-30-2011 at 10:07 PM.

12-30-2011   #58 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
For me, killing a certain yakuza mob would cause me to crash. It could be something messed up in the files. Maybe.

Or it could just be you. >:3

12-30-2011   #59 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
For me, killing a certain yakuza mob would cause me to crash. It could be something messed up in the files. Maybe.

Or it could just be you. >:3
Subordinate B (or I think it was C maybe) is known to crash anyone that attacks it. That I know because there was a thread on BasilMarket about it.

12-31-2011   #60 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Finally got to 120. The 2x EXP card from the 'Welcome Back' event, plus 2x weekend Legend events, plus the 1.5x EXP event buff cards on top of the passive 1.1x Elven EXP bonus equals insane leveling speed (that 565k EXP gain is from the Monster Trainee event mobs that show up).