Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-14-2011   #41 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Lab Ray is cruel.

Anyway, I still have that Usul and Meecra at my hands and I want room. X_X;

P.s. That Moehog ain't that bad. Just change gender and get a brush and he/she's all good~

P.P.S. Okay saw your Gray Kyrii. He looks good in those clothes. :O

Last edited by Gaap; 02-14-2011 at 10:57 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-14-2011   #42 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Look what I found... A Checkard Lenny!

Decided to re-transfer Peachy_Jeri again. ^^; God I can't wait for March.

02-14-2011   #43 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Yeah march needs to come fast. I want my baby lenny and pink aisha already ;_; not sure what third I want on my main yet D; All I know is that kyrii is staying 8D

02-14-2011   #44 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Once March comes, imma move Minty to my timerrabbit alt., then trade of Jeri with Alan, since i'm starting to like Mara Zafis.

Also not sure what to do with my Pound findings. (Most nicely painted pets have retarded names, and probably no one wants them. )

02-14-2011   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MapleStoryPangyaTrickster OnlineEden Eternal

MrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant future
IGN: Phanphyz
Class: Fat Head lt_bard
Level: 1
Guild: {StalkasRUs}

Grr, I still don't know what pet I want with my quest, I was thinking a chocolate shoyru but I dont know.

02-14-2011   #46 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

^-- Can I have a Chocolate Zafara? ;O

Not sure how many times I transfer at my main account. ;O

Spoiler!

Last edited by Gaap; 02-15-2011 at 01:32 AM.

02-16-2011   #47 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute

Was going through a Pet Adoption page, and found a few pretty ones that have yet to be adopted.

Tizua the Rainbow Pteri
dente_de_vibora the Pink Lenny
Pinepuffle the Pink Usul
Alma_McAisha the Split Aisha

;-; there's constantly threads in the premium section about pets in the pound. if anyones looking for something in particular, let me know, and I'll keep my eye on the threads :3

02-16-2011   #48 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Was going through a Pet Adoption page, and found a few pretty ones that have yet to be adopted.

Tizua the Rainbow Pteri
dente_de_vibora the Pink Lenny
Pinepuffle the Pink Usul
Alma_McAisha the Split Aisha

;-; there's constantly threads in the premium section about pets in the pound. if anyones looking for something in particular, let me know, and I'll keep my eye on the threads :3
Oh really? I still do not like the idea of purchasing a premium account, but if you can find any Zafaras that I can fill at my side account, tell me!

Otherwise I still have the Disco Usul and Checkard Lenny (which I find funny to customize with the black-white stuff I found at my main... Just the background item i'm missing. </3) waiting to find new homes... Wish I can make a foster-side account. Only pity-downfall is that I have no Lab-Maps.

02-16-2011   #49 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

I'm speech/ruzayi on Neopets but I got a little tired of it and semi-quit. Gave away my unconverted plushie shoyru+kougra to a friend, and my unconverted faerie wocky... I'm surprised I had those rare pets to begin with. My friends were really nice and helped me get them back when I was frozen a few years ago. At least now they're with more active users. Q_Q

I have a faerie draik that I don't know what to do with, though...

02-16-2011   #50 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheimi
I'm speech/ruzayi on Neopets but I got a little tired of it and semi-quit. Gave away my unconverted plushie shoyru+kougra to a friend, and my unconverted faerie wocky... I'm surprised I had those rare pets to begin with. My friends were really nice and helped me get them back when I was frozen a few years ago. At least now they're with more active users. Q_Q

I have a faerie draik that I don't know what to do with, though...
I can take care of him/her (or it for that Draik)?

Not sure how long I will be alive as well, but seeing that I worked hard on getting my pets, I hope that I don't go kamikaze and dump the new additions to the pound. (I did that for my Ghost Zafi...)

EDIT: Okay I adopted Tizua the Rainbow Pterii. Hopefully later i'll make a "adoption" page for the Lenny and Pterii. They look healthy and fashionable, and I like these pet's spirits. :V

Last edited by Gaap; 02-16-2011 at 03:17 PM.

02-16-2011   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MaskedMagician is just really niceMaskedMagician is just really niceMaskedMagician is just really niceMaskedMagician is just really niceMaskedMagician is just really nice

I found this at the Pound. It has decent Battledome stats too.

Btw, if anyone wants an extra Neofriend, my account name is loh0007. (:

02-16-2011   #52 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

I'd give you the draik, but my good friend gave it to me before she quit so I'm hesitant on giving her up, especially to someone that might quit somewhat soon. Q_Q orz I'll probably just keep her for a while. ><

Nice stats on the xweetok, MM! That's really cool!

02-16-2011   #53 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

@MM: Awesome! My Veemon is pretty much my BD-pet as well, but my only flaws is that I don't know what Abilities I should use (most of them are Lvl 1), and that I probably need a good equipment combination without spending so much Neopoints. =x=; I kept being butt-whooped by the Zafi-Rogue (and those who are beyond-difficulty).

@Shei: I see~ I would suggest you hold on to your pet, even though you are going semi-active. (I did that to my Vee + Minty, and they are still fine despite being hungry and all...)

02-16-2011   #54 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

My Neo account is messyjessysessy (lol almost 7 old name ._.) I created a new account I will be moving to when I get 4 months old o3o

/adds people 8D

02-16-2011   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MapleStoryPangyaTrickster OnlineEden Eternal

MrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant future
IGN: Phanphyz
Class: Fat Head lt_bard
Level: 1
Guild: {StalkasRUs}

Gah, I'm so indecisive, I want a chocolate pet, and I like shoyru, but I'm so nervous I'll pick something wrong...OH and my neopets account Neopets - User Lookup Eventually I'm willing to give the kyrii and meerca away.

02-16-2011   #56 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

^-- What in the hell did you do to the Shoryu! ;O

Also, i'm surprised that Sakura554 and April_Dreams_2001 still survived. Catial is frozen with some careless account, and I not sure if I have put a typo on "Ken_Matsuda". (Basdically it's Ken's 1st name and Takato's last name from Season 2/Tamers...)

Oh and those are the names of my sister's former pets.

EDIT: Okay, here's my transfer plans for next month.

My sides for ksora271's pets
Limonade_Rex for Peachy_Jeri
AlanQuinn7 for JessicaUshiromiya

Also becase Lae-chan (the Jelly Zafi) has open up a adoption agency, so PLEASE find someone who are interested in these pets! (If you want to trade instead, have a painted Zafara ready. :S)

Last edited by Gaap; 02-16-2011 at 11:46 PM.

02-17-2011   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MaskedMagician is just really niceMaskedMagician is just really niceMaskedMagician is just really niceMaskedMagician is just really niceMaskedMagician is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
@MM: Awesome! My Veemon is pretty much my BD-pet as well, but my only flaws is that I don't know what Abilities I should use (most of them are Lvl 1), and that I probably need a good equipment combination without spending so much Neopoints. =x=; I kept being butt-whooped by the Zafi-Rogue (and those who are beyond-difficulty).
The stats on our Zafaras are pretty similar. o:
My active abilities are: Sink, Burrow and Heal. I don't really bother leveling them up because it's either random, or really expensive (Radioactive Neggs). D:

I've probably spent like 200k on equips (LOL). But I am trying to save up for high-tier weapons.

Whenever you feel ready, let's battle? ;D Don't whoop me too badly hahaha. D:

02-17-2011   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLunia

Caramel is a glorious beacon of lightCaramel is a glorious beacon of lightCaramel is a glorious beacon of lightCaramel is a glorious beacon of lightCaramel is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Kataryne.
Class: Bunny. to_schoolgirl
Level: 14x/13x
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*

I've already joined the guild page, my account name is 'Chrizzy' xD

Need to start playing more and raise more money since I want to get that glass paint for my Shoryu. 8P

Thank you Timer for the siggy!
Duelist ~ 14x/13x

02-17-2011   #59 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

@Caramel: Isn't Glass Paint Brush retired? The closest thing is "Ice". :X

Rant:

Spoiler!

Also Jess, I wish you can gift the blankie at my main account. I want to transfer the baby to ksora271.

Last edited by Gaap; 02-17-2011 at 12:39 PM.

02-17-2011   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLunia

Caramel is a glorious beacon of lightCaramel is a glorious beacon of lightCaramel is a glorious beacon of lightCaramel is a glorious beacon of lightCaramel is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Kataryne.
Class: Bunny. to_schoolgirl
Level: 14x/13x
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*

D; I guess I'll be aiming for the Ice Paint Brush then.

Can anyone fill me in on getting the maps, for the Lab rays and stuff? ;o

Thank you Timer for the siggy!
Duelist ~ 14x/13x