Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-18-2012   #581 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Timer is jelly. And that's cute!

Anyway since a while I post stuff. Gonna dump them over!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-31-2012   #582 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineLuna OnlineMapleStoryLa Tale

Kiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Kiraii Send a message via Skype™ to Kiraii
Class: Lazy

Nice work, Gaapie!
--
Bumping the thread with my halloween greetings!

11-10-2012   #583 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Is that what you wore for Halloween? :P

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

11-11-2012   #584 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Kiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud of

Nah, I don't go treak or treatin'. Just wanted to draw something Halloween-related for the first time. ;u;
What about you? Do you wear costumes and ask for candies?

11-12-2012   #585 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Not here. That tradition isn't common in my country (though there are private Halloween parties and Halloween events at the malls. Kids go Trick or Treating in costumes inside malls and each store gives candies. I think it's better this way since the children are easier to manage and the stores are never stingy~).

I went as a Black Rabbit to work though~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

11-13-2012   #586 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

That costume.
Bunnies/Rabbits remind me of someone~ -hint hint- I wonder how she is doing..

03-09-2013   #587 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Spoiler!

Might as well make a "thank you for making me feel crappy" card >:V
I'll redraw the last one, use coloring pencils instead of graphite on the darker parts.

03-13-2013   #588 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Okay so I did not win SotW. Oh well.
Kind of tricky to get back to sig-making and lacking fonts. Anyone got a good site for those that doesn't have this .exe extractor like that one old-school website I used to know?

03-13-2013   #589 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

dafont.com

But I don't use any special fonts myself, just the pre-loaded ones.

06-13-2013   #590 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I'll be making the "Attack on Titan" sig soon once I find or make a render out of a fanart. :X

Till then here's my last entry... Thanks to the votes as support! ^^

I'll be open a "freebies" shop displaying these sigs and giving them people over at Aeria forums who need them... (Same goes for ggFTW but IDK...)

08-13-2013   #591 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Not really "art"... I have been making these "edits" for a while now and uhh... Yea... It's corny and felt unprofessional, but sometimes I just need to pop in my Photoshop and add some cosmetic tweaks... Right?

They still chew down my time though. Also used Photoshop CS4.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Oh yea. I also digi-colored two new fanart (that I draw of course) that I have not shared at ggFTW yet.

Dominant Half (Doki Doki Precure):
Spoiler!

Second Time Nice (Puella Magi Madoka Magica):
Spoiler!