Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-21-2011   #361 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angii
O: Jellyz of everybody's artistic skills. All I can draw are moe-blobs. ; w ;

Oh well. Drew a picture of my new raccoon because I wanted to. c:
Meet Tenjo-Sensei! Cx (i.e, my TO version of Kaito Tenjo.) Only have 1st Job version done yet.. 2nd Job is his Photon Change outfit. xD
Spoiler!

I've got a backstory for him worked out too.. But I don't wanna leave a huge blob of text so PM me if you wanna hear? :3
Oh and that was my case in point on my moe-blob-chibi drawing-ness. xD
Oh wow. I want to chuckle at the crossover~ xD

You know I give every guild member permission to use the guild wiki and write whatever you want? (As long it's at the right format... The rest can be your free style~) My Gaapy has converted her basic bio to a "time line" based on the episodes and inter-quests she has done~ @.o

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-22-2011   #362 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Got a ton of cheap paper blocks here (notes), used some to make palettes. Pretty much failed the black parts so I used 2B pencil instead~
Just colored the blank areas and the other side, I'll plastify it, maybe.

07-22-2011   #363 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Nicely done NiB~

07-24-2011   #364 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

I'd color the butterfly but then I went 'meh, no' >_> It would look nice, though, like those photos with only one thing colored and everything else black and white.

07-28-2011   #365 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Okay new GFX (a re-make) for "Complex Baby" by DJ Sharpnel. I leach the typography from Renard's MGD graphics.

Upset that there's no video in the "Renard's MGD Favorites" pack.. So why not a re-make?

Back somewhere around 2008-2009 (or when I actively playing MGD/StepMania), I was a D.Gray-Man fangirl and I thought of this song as a "boys summer" song. Where no one rendered the pic I like (it was a scan from 2-3 summers ago), so I have to go with alternatives from the French render site. The BGs are mainly stocked from my own photography.

Last edited by Gaap; 07-28-2011 at 05:00 PM.

07-30-2011   #366 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Bumping. Testing new sig when I crashed from a Tut. Seems all pretty-looking sigs uses C4Ds...

Doesn't feel complete, but it's decent.

07-30-2011   #367 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Angii is a jewel in the roughAngii is a jewel in the roughAngii is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Skype™ to Angii
IGN: Angii
Class: Witch/Magician/Explorer to_soulmaster
Level: 2XX/1X
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*

@Gaap: The lighting on the sig is the only thing I see that feels off, truly. I suppose it's because the source of light on the render doesn't match where the light is on the sig (As it appears to be coming from Jessica's knee, but the highlights on her hair identify that the light source is actually above her)

Other than that it seems fine... I'd add something to add a little depth, but that's personal preference. xD
Elsword: Angii - High Magician, Jyuudai - Code Architecture, Punzie - Combat Ranger

08-02-2011   #368 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

NEW STEPMANIA GRAPHICS!

(Rush-punch for a friend's pack...)

Poni poni poni!

08-07-2011   #369 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Okay. I'm not sure where to place that at. But anyone knows about older Photoshop programs know how to fix this text spacing issue?

Sample here.

08-08-2011   #370 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I would just have a layer for each letter and try to get it as even as possible D:

08-08-2011   #371 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
I would just have a layer for each letter and try to get it as even as possible D:
Well I could do that, but that's alot of layers, ne? Also, I use the font effects into the mix, so some of the separate glows will NOT be right...

On a non-Photoshop note: I finally finished Pg. 12! Now I just need to scan my pictures and a EE crossover fanart.

08-09-2011   #372 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Okay new sig related to E.E.

And yes I insert her bunny ears.

08-13-2011   #373 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I am a very grumpy bunny tonight. Well if I were a witch, i'm sure by the time I will make the world explode.

Anyway, don't feel like double-client tonight (because the Golden Witch is sleeping) and do not want Dawn to witness my sour mood, so I try to relax and do things very lightly.

M.C. has been temporary invaded by Satoko (sorry for typos) and Rika with the "new" emblem, and then decided to do a sig to calm things down. I wanted to do the SotW entry, but I can't come up with one, especially with my colorful renders. So, here's the result with one of my rushed renders.

08-13-2011   #374 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineLuna OnlineMapleStoryLa Tale

Kiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Kiraii Send a message via Skype™ to Kiraii
Class: Retired

Decided to go for a traditional lineart and digital coloring~
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Edit:Also, I just finished my new siggy.

I had to resize it. D: I'm pretty much happy with the result though. :3

DeviantART | Tumblr | Journal | Twitter | Trickster art thread
/quite inactive but still alive/

Last edited by Kiraii; 08-18-2011 at 04:58 PM.

08-21-2011   #375 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Sexy siggy, Aremi!

Okay. You guys are lucky. I'm extending the EVENT till tomorrow when I get on! (Which it's most likely from lunch till afternoon..)

Story time: It was a normal night at a bar filled with strippers (err anime girls in bunny suits) and drunk gentlemen. One of the customers sitting at the bar table is Kyrie, a lone female traveler with little money left to resume her journey... And that she is annoyed at the men and "Playboy bunnies". After a while and party is going far enough, Kyrie noticed a drunk man with pockets of money... And I mean LOTS. So in the right timing, she decides to go and seduce the men by showing her own tease. These men fell for it and Kyrie earned millions of tips, but also same time snatching the big stash off their pockets. The Playgirls don't seem to notice since they are focused on the "Play Boy" party.

Yes i'm in a Kyrie mood again, but have to keep her "hidden" and focus on the lovely bunny-girls...

EDIT: One more pair..

Did this on a rush for 348 and our tackle to get more Pts once Monday's votings start!

Last edited by Gaap; 08-21-2011 at 07:24 PM.

08-21-2011   #376 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

YESH!!! Been waiting to do this!!!

...and bonus Eclair fanart. (Based on my "embarrassing" event @ Little Tokyo...)

08-21-2011   #377 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineLuna OnlineMapleStoryLa Tale

Kiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Kiraii Send a message via Skype™ to Kiraii
Class: Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
Sexy siggy, Angii!
If you meant the siggy above your post, I'm Remi, not Angii. ;-;

Nice meme by the way.

DeviantART | Tumblr | Journal | Twitter | Trickster art thread
/quite inactive but still alive/

08-21-2011   #378 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiraii
If you meant the siggy above your post, I'm Remi, not Angii. ;-;

Nice meme by the way.
Typo. :< Sorry about that! (It must be the "As" and end with "Is".. ;; )

08-29-2011   #379 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Might as well post this teaser, since I still can't touch the darn scanner!

(I might go raid the art building to borrow the scanner services....)

08-30-2011   #380 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Before I get to TO, here are some new sigs.

(Failed SotW entry.)

(Alternative SotW entry, but wasn't feathery enough.)