Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-12-2010   #1 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*
Default Guys!

Guys! Any people here ALL PEOPLE I mean, I am not gonna be soo active in TO ... I am crying right now, I mean like SOOO CRYING BAD!!!! My parents just got divorced awhile ago, And I can't take it... I am soo sad. I feel Grief.. I wanna die.... I dont know what to do but cry.... I am gonna delete this thread soon... I love you guys, And I love my parents... My mother really hates my father..... They're officially seperate...

P.S. Maybe I would quit TO now ...

I r Bulletproof~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-12-2010   #2 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Try not to think about it, do something else, it always help~

12-12-2010   #3 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute

That's why I am using the comp. I cant stop thinking it and still crying! I really wished this didnt happened ._.;

I r Bulletproof~

12-12-2010   #4 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

Flareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to behold
Class: Sheep/Cat/Bunny/Lion/Fox to_soulmaster
Guild: Révolution, Dawn

My parents got devorced around 10 years ago. I remember I was awfully mad at my mother for it but I could imagine it feels worse for you becaues my parents werent much of a couple before that.

If you feel like you need some space from the game and all - do so D:
But I dont think it would be good if youd just stay alone somewhere and cry. Perhaps you should spend some time with friends or other people you trust. Try get your mind off it!
Maybe it sounds harsh but those are things ppl simply have to get used to >.< it may seem awfull at the start but things will get better again. Dont pull yourself down too much with it ><!
Hope youll feel better soon!

12-12-2010   #5 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

Ty... I cant sleep atm, Cuz I cant stop thinking about it, That's why I am using my lappy to stop me from thinking it..

I r Bulletproof~

12-12-2010   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
ggFTW Star
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseDofusKingdom of Loathing
Awards Retired Content Staff

Hekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hekutaa
IGN: Hekutaa / Yaripon / Flins
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

I have had a handful of my own personal friends go through this similar thing, and in truth, I can only provide so little consolation.

A really good friend of mine always said "There are times where we must always shed tears. It's a good thing, because you're trying to accept whatever happened in your own way." This friend saw me through a mental breakdown that almost resorted me with depressive and antisocial thoughts. She always told me that even if your life seems like hell, there's always a silver lining at that end of a tunnel that seems like an eternity to get through.

What I'm trying to say is that you simply cannot give up on your life. A depressive myself, I know that living through an instance of sadness can be that hardest thing to do, and finding an easy way out might just be the best thing to do. But in truth, there will always be an equal and opposite reaction: something good will always come your way, even if it doesn't come tomorrow, or even next year.

Think of this guild (even though I do not have enough power to say this) and everyone in it, like your AA sponsor. If you ever feel down, just log on and chat with us. Finding another soul to keep you up when you're falling can really get you back up on your feet.

12-12-2010   #7 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

That is a good way Yari.. I appreciate all your doing, Made me happy a bit..

I r Bulletproof~

12-12-2010   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Asuree has a spectacular aura aboutAsuree has a spectacular aura aboutAsuree has a spectacular aura about

;o; Luuuu *hugs* I know its hard to bear and understand but don't you dare leave without saying goodbye to me.

Asuree: 274/27x Dark Lord, Izirus: 210/18x CyberHunter, Asuriz: 239/21x[

12-12-2010   #9 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Lin, don't cry. Makes me cry to. You are not the only one who have this problem. I'm living with a single mom even though we still keep in touch with Dad.

I know my Mom and Dad had a good reason to divorce (mainly because he's sick and can't maintain my family), but that action does affect the children's future life. But hell, it's not the end of the world... I still have a "family" right in my guild, my other guilds, and those guilds I used to be before. They are here for some cheering or 1:1 talk.

So don't quit everything now. If you do not want to bring some drama havoc in the guild you can request a "temporary" quick so you can have your own time running around Cabala Island. Oh and guild masters can give "guild points", so you can request to have your 9999 Pts back. O.o

Don't quit now, okay? (Besides, you worked so hard on getting Jen!)

12-12-2010   #10 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I know how you feel, since my parents have been divorced since I was 9. Don't blame yourself for problems they couldn't fix. And always remember that they're doing what they believe will make them happier. If they end up being happy, that's good. :3

I hope you get through this time alright, and remember a lot of us are here for you if you need anyone to talk to. If you must leave us, go ahead and take your time to yourself, but you better come back or I will track you down and make you D:<

12-12-2010   #11 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

Well ty guys QQ I dont feel that sad anymore after 1 long sleep =] I am just feeling that How could they seperate! D:< Well maybe I wont quit TO anymore~

I r Bulletproof~

12-13-2010   #12 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

Well I feel fine now! Thanks guys alot, I love you all.. I wont quit now! :3 Thanks for cheering me up, I know this is life, It is natural. I feel glad that I am not the only person who feels this, Well they're not divorced yet ( Sorry x.x; ) Just seperated I guess :<

I r Bulletproof~