League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-10-2010   #1 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*
Default [Event] Taro's INTERVIEW!

OK NOW FOR Taro's interview! Let's get ready and spam kill Taro Ok So Like that last interviews, The Rules are the same [Too Tired to write again or Copy Paste] So Let us just start!
~Dec. 10 ~ Dec. 17 ~

I r Bulletproof~

Last edited by Gaap; 12-10-2010 at 02:07 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-10-2010   #2 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

1. Why and how are you interested in (male) furry art?
2. I probably know this fact, but i'll ask again: Why did you play as a Buffalo?
3. [ignore] Would you buy your Kat (no pun intended) this?

Okay that should be it. Back to ****** my dream girl and dream Buff. ;3

12-10-2010   #3 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Sooo....should I answer the questions as they come or wait until all the questions are in and answer them all at once?

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

12-10-2010   #4 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute

It is all up to you~

I r Bulletproof~

12-10-2010   #5 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
Sooo....should I answer the questions as they come or wait until all the questions are in and answer them all at once?
It's up to you. But if you want less work-load of questions, it's best to answer them ASAP~

12-10-2010   #6 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae

LOL okay~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
1. Why and how are you interested in (male) furry art?
2. I probably know this fact, but i'll ask again: Why did you play as a Buffalo?
3. [ignore] Would you buy your Kat (no pun intended) this?

Okay that should be it. Back to ****** my dream girl and dream Buff. ;3
1. For the shock value at first. It's fun making fun of homophobes~ It started with spamming male furries in the Random forums and watching people's reaction. Eventually I started liking them myself and the rest is history~

2. When I first started Trickster Online, my choices for my first and main characters are between Buffalo, Lion, and Cat. The Lion was featured at the tutorial screens so I though that was too overused and eliminated that choice. Then I looked at the back story. Should I choose the self-centered primadonna making money for a play, or a kind-hearted fighter not working for himself but for his opponent's family? That, and Buffalo used to be the least used character back then~

3. Yes I will~ Of course I will~ Can I borrow your credit card?

You know that's my Buff you're dreaming about <3

12-10-2010   #7 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I like both genders. So you are in my harem pile. ;D (Oh and I only have a debit card, ROFL. I need to activate it though. ;X)

1. Relating to your pre-revo character decision, what did Leo/Lion attract you at first? (Before dumping him of course.) What got you interested in picking the Cat/Jenny before you decide to go for Buffalo/Nike?

2. Besides Buffalo x Buffalo pairings (which boy x boy or girl x girl won't happen in TO), what other straight Trickster pairings do you like?

3. I know you like varieties of songs, but what is your favorite genre or artist?

12-10-2010   #8 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Quote:
I like both genders. So you are in my harem pile. ;D (Oh and I only have a debit card, ROFL. I need to activate it though. ;X)

1. Relating to your pre-revo character decision, what did Leo/Lion attract you at first? (Before dumping him of course.) What got you interested in picking the Cat/Jenny before you decide to go for Buffalo/Nike?

2. Besides Buffalo x Buffalo pairings (which boy x boy or girl x girl won't happen in TO), what other straight Trickster pairings do you like?

3. I know you like varieties of songs, but what is your favorite genre or artist?
Too bad :P

1. Lion seems to be the crafter type in this game. I really didn't want a character that could do nothing but fight. I wanted a diverse character so I included the Lion. But I really hate overused characters so that made me drop him.

As for the Cat, she was cute. Simple as that~

2. My straight pairings are Buffalo x Sheep, Lion x Bunny, Raccoon x Fox, and Dragon x Cat~

3. I like Pop the best. But I also like Classical, Rock, and Fusion~ As for my favorite artist.....it's between Lady Gaga and Katy Perry, since besides their music, I really like their "breaking the norm" personality~

12-10-2010   #9 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Hmmmm...

01) If I recalled correctly, you have a tablet? What kind of tablet?
02) What programs do you usually draw in?
03) Have you any characters in the Fantasia server?

12-10-2010   #10 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini
Hmmmm...

01) If I recalled correctly, you have a tablet? What kind of tablet?
02) What programs do you usually draw in?
03) Have you any characters in the Fantasia server?
1. Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen & Touch
2. Photoshop, but now I'm trying to learn Manga Studio
3. I have one but I only play at Fantasia when Jewelia is down. Same IGN :P

12-10-2010   #11 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

1. Why wont you show me your real pic D:<
2. Then why wont you just get a camera?
3. If no camera, Get anything to could picture and post it here NAOO! D:

I r Bulletproof~

12-10-2010   #12 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Have you ever visited another country, if so, which, and what for(vacation, school thing, for business...etc.)?
Is there any other country that you'd like to live in?
What is your dream job?

:3

12-10-2010   #13 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linverse
1. Why wont you show me your real pic D:<
2. Then why wont you just get a camera?
3. If no camera, Get anything to could picture and post it here NAOO! D:
1. I don't mind showing my pic if I had the means to do it >_>
2. Too expensive :< Plus I'm not the picture-taking type~
3. Uhhh....
Spoiler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Have you ever visited another country, if so, which, and what for(vacation, school thing, for business...etc.)?
Is there any other country that you'd like to live in?
What is your dream job?

:3
1. Yeah. I went to the USA to visit my mom sometimes. Indonesia on a 3-day business trip. Uhmm.....if you count Thailand (our plane refueled there before heading to the US)....
2. I hear that South Korea is nice XD But I've grown to love the laid-back culture in the Philippines so I think I'll stay here~
3. Dream job....making money while sleeping~ I can dream, can't I? XD

12-10-2010   #14 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

ZOMG Why is are u getting Tentacle Sex LOL?

I r Bulletproof~

12-10-2010   #15 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

1) Are Lions as sexy as Buffalo to you? :V

12-10-2010   #16 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linverse
ZOMG Why is are u getting Tentacle Sex LOL?
Uhh....uhhh....next question please? ^^;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii
1) Are Lions as sexy as Buffalo to you? :V
Lions are more of a "cute and adorable" than "beefcake sexy"~

12-10-2010   #17 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I don't mind tentacles.

1. When are you going to finished your 4koma?
2. Any 4koma ideas that relates to any of the guild mates or Tricksters you know?

Okay. Pretty much dead on ideas ATM.

12-10-2010   #18 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
Lions are more of a "cute and adorable" than "beefcake sexy"~
Describe "beefcake sexy" for me?

12-10-2010   #19 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Quote:
I don't mind tentacles.

1. When are you going to finished your 4koma?
2. Any 4koma ideas that relates to any of the guild mates or Tricksters you know?

Okay. Pretty much dead on ideas ATM.
1. I'll get to it eventually. I always finish it before the weekend is over~
2. Myep~ Lots of sources and inspirations from guild chats~ You'll have to guess who said what though~

12-11-2010   #20 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Urgh 4chan...

1. Has your childhood been raped by Rule 34?
2. Know your doujinshi scanlation/translation source?
3. Ever thought of a character that has this similar trait to a Trickster character?
(Example: Jessica's flaming fist-terminator moment at Epi. 6 has a similar resemblance to Champion's "Flaming Fist" skill...)