Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-23-2010   #1 (permalink)
Is not human
Special

Tragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Tragic Send a message via MSN to Tragic
IGN: GONEgone
Guild: Various Ones
Default Keety's Random Contest #1

Can't/Too lazy to make the pic more chibi looking.

Eligibility: You must be a member of this Mirage Coordinator or any allied guild. You must not be a scammer nor committed any other serious offenses. Also you can't be on my secret blacklist.

Contest details:

Write a detailed profile on the character below from the basic information given.

If you need clarification or a little extra detail don't be afraid to ask.

Prize for winner: $20 Ultimate Game Card

Name: Minoru Hirawa 平和ミノル
Height: 119.4cm (3'11") (at the top of hair)
Weight: 20kg (44 lbs)

Basic Info: He lives in the outskirts of a great city in a peaceful world. His personality is a calm, polite and intelligent one with the combination of sagacity and still retaining childlike charm.

His world also happens to have a lot of traps (males that look female).

Notes: He is opposite of me on a lot of things I never did.

+Rep if you find my/another's post helpful, thanks.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-23-2010   #2 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

From the early age of 2, Minoru has often shown signs of high intelligence and eloquence. He is considered short, and sometimes even some three (rare case) to six year old children are taller than him. He seems be very social, and tends to get along very well with people whom he befriends. Adults seem to love him for his carefree and gentle nature (being cute really helps too), and kids/teenagers seem to love him because they're just able to relate a lot and have a great time playing.

He has a gigantic family, who shows him much love and affection. Minoru often feels welcomed with both all his family members, and strangers alike. Often times Minoru becomes spoiled with great things (such as long vacations and gigantic birthday parties [which most of his family members attend]); due to his down to earth and humble personality, Minoru appreciates everything and doesn't act snotty/bratty one bit.

Minoru tends to be very helpful and nice, and doesn't expect anything in return when he helps a person in need. He does know boundaries however, he's nice but not nice enough to the point where he'll let people walk over or take advantage of him. Even though he's very young, people look up to and respect Minoru; just thinking about him can actually bring peace of mind to certain people.

All in all, Minoru is blessed. Despite being small (which does have it's advantages at times) and being so very young, he seems to get a lot of notice and just brightens up each day for the people that simply know him. Just this fact alone can make Minoru smile to himself, as long as people are happy so is he. Every night as he lays his head down to sleep, he can't wait to experience what the new day will bring him.

11-23-2010   #3 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Why so pro, Vith. Then again that UGC price looks worthy.

I'm not good on who Minoru really is, but i'll try my best.

Keety's basic info: He lives in the outskirts of a great city in a peaceful world. His personality is a calm, polite and intelligent one with the combination of sagacity and still retaining childlike charm.

Timer's extended info: Despite being a intelligent shorty, Minoru is the only child of a proud family and treat him with love, care, and respect (again, despite being short). He is educated very well and gets along with alot of children while maintain his academic life. Children usually invite him to their birthday parties and such, and he manages to find the extra time to attend their parties. If he does his schooling well (which he did anyway), his family would take him to a vacation to places like Tokyo Disneyland (lol) or even overseas (if father can afford the tickets and time... He's a businessman).

People do not know how for such a young age (and so small) can be so gifted, but I guess god is blessed enough for this family to give birth to a compact-sized genius.

However, there are envious children out there and will take no matters in making Minoru disappear from existence. That is why at nights, he carries an alter ego, a magical boy that can grant a spell to get rid of the envy and replace with happiness. Why? Because if being smart or not, having friends and family matters to them and Minoru.

Okay, not sure if this is all, but that profile looks like Viths... I do not want to go extreme where he become a magical-boy... (I won't mind that though.)

EDIT:
Added a bit of a proto-magical boy profile type. Would it be cute if he is a character that can cure the icky negative stuff and replace with the "glow" that is important for a child's life? Again still a proto-type. Thinking of including a little magical critter AKA Minoru's guide.

Last edited by Gaap; 11-25-2010 at 11:21 PM.

11-24-2010   #4 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

I cant make a single story ... So.. Ima just say.. GL On all people here :3

I r Bulletproof~

11-24-2010   #5 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

-Brain went dead-

Wha?

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

11-25-2010   #6 (permalink)
Is not human
Special

Tragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud of

Only two entries? No one wants a shot a free points that can be for something other than TO also?

11-25-2010   #7 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Modified Minoru's profile. ;O

11-27-2010   #8 (permalink)
Is not human
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
Why so pro, Vith. Then again that UGC price looks worthy.

I'm not good on who Minoru really is, but i'll try my best.

Keety's basic info: He lives in the outskirts of a great city in a peaceful world. His personality is a calm, polite and intelligent one with the combination of sagacity and still retaining childlike charm.

(if father can afford the tickets and time... He's a businessman).
He's pretty well off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
However, there are envious children out there and will take no matters in making Minoru disappear from existence. That is why at nights, he carries an alter ego, a magical boy that can grant a spell to get rid of the envy and replace with happiness. Why? Because if being smart or not, having friends and family matters to them and Minoru.
Doesn't this contradict the way his world his?

11-28-2010   #9 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

@Keety: Not sure or whats-so-ever. I'm not good at making profiles that people wanted to requested that way. I prefer to be a bit more "freelance"... X_X

11-28-2010   #10 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute

Vith is like... PRO in words and also in making stories.. u should be an author 8D

I r Bulletproof~

11-30-2010   #11 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linverse
Vith is like... PRO in words and also in making stories.. u should be an author 8D
Not really, but thank you.

Anyway, I'm bumping this thread because I'd like to see more entries. Show some creativity. xD

12-03-2010   #12 (permalink)
Is not human
Special

Deadline is Dec 27. Don't be afraid to try something. I can get other cards too. :P

12-04-2010   #13 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

Dec 27, wow 3 weeks more o.o;

I r Bulletproof~

12-17-2010   #14 (permalink)
Is not human
Special

Not much time left...

12-17-2010   #15 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

XD I wonder what happened to Settie's contest o3o

I r Bulletproof~